Magius5.0
+106|6383|UMass Amherst
Some of the n00b things that irk me the most and make me desire a massive team-killing spree:

1.  Revving a vehicle full speed despite the motion mine warning going off--especially when I'm trying to save their sorry ass by defusing it, or worse, when I'm inside the vehicle.
2.  Grenade spam when FF is on.  Not only is this dangerous, I almost always get a frag tossed at my feet by some idiot who can't make heads or tails of the FoF tags on-screen.  I know who you are fuckers, I will make sure BEARS RAPE YOU!
3.  Team Killing for the walker.  This is extremely rare I admit, almost no one I've witnessed has team-killed for a vehicle, but still, annoying.
4.  Med-tards.  You know, the guys with the defib kits sitting three inches from my dying body who can't fucking open their defibrillator and revive me so I can continue to kick ass.  I hope you bastards get raped by the Walker whore further up the road.
5.  Running into my goddamn line of fire and then punishing me for it. 

I could run up a whole list, but these ones are the result of sheer utter stupidity on their part.  And totally beyond my control.
siciliano732
+202|6651|New York
lets put it this way....there is alot more hacking in 2142 than bf2....BY FAR!
DjDave
+1|6691

Magius5.0 wrote:

Some of the n00b things that irk me the most and make me desire a massive team-killing spree:

1.  Revving a vehicle full speed despite the motion mine warning going off--especially when I'm trying to save their sorry ass by defusing it, or worse, when I'm inside the vehicle.
2.  Grenade spam when FF is on.  Not only is this dangerous, I almost always get a frag tossed at my feet by some idiot who can't make heads or tails of the FoF tags on-screen.  I know who you are fuckers, I will make sure BEARS RAPE YOU!
3.  Team Killing for the walker.  This is extremely rare I admit, almost no one I've witnessed has team-killed for a vehicle, but still, annoying.
4.  Med-tards.  You know, the guys with the defib kits sitting three inches from my dying body who can't fucking open their defibrillator and revive me so I can continue to kick ass.  I hope you bastards get raped by the Walker whore further up the road.
5.  Running into my goddamn line of fire and then punishing me for it. 

I could run up a whole list, but these ones are the result of sheer utter stupidity on their part.  And totally beyond my control.
I like how this guy thinks, another one for bf2 would be repairing your tank while standing behind it or under the treads

2. The guy who runs into your nades
3. The idiot who doesnt pick up the health/ammo u give them or don't give you ammo or health ( I tk them sometimes if they don't )
4. The guy who tails the jet you are chasing and crashes into and punishes you and calls you a noob.
5. The spaz who parks behind you while are in a tank and expects you not reverse on him.
6. The prick who flies away with an empty transport heli while you and your team are screaming I need a ride.
7. The retard in the vehicle who drives away before you repair them and then die a second later.
8. The teamates that would rather throw a nade at a guy 2 foot away with their back to them miss and get killed.
9. After waiting about 30 seconds for the Tank/Heli/Jet and a guy spawns next to you and takes it (lol not really his fault but is frustrating)

I'll add more later but the game overall is still great after all these years.

(I'm not complaining but these things annoy me!)
ZCaliber
+12|6513|Between Canada and Iowa
Back in the demo days, I landed an air transport on the center silo in Sidi Powerplant to capture it.

I succeeded in capturing the silo... But was killed when the resulting Bloc-2 ATM sodomised my transport in a very violent and explosive manner.
=VGF= Avantek
+2|6116
I had a guy land a airtransport next to me when I was in walker he jumped out want behind a silo to hide and when I stopped charged me with his demo packs thinking that I'm the enemy he said he was sorry thought it was the enemies Walker. It was the PAC walker when I was EU but that dosnt mean its not friendly. Some people take some time to figure out friend from foe which I find funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard