xaven
+25|6749|Berlin
well, i just read this part of the patchlog:

APC Update – “Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials”. This fix was a miscommunication to the patch team. Chinese and MEC APC’s have been reverted and the LAV25 now no longer shoots through penetrable materials.
I read it once, I read it twice and a third. Correct when I think you CANNOT penetrate a PENETRABLE wall with the LAV anymore?

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_011106

maybe I expose myself to ridicule :S

Last edited by xaven (2006-02-03 15:29:32)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6781|mansfield
shut up sheeps teeth
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6755|Finland
No, you can't shoot trough penetrable materials and that give big advantage for ATs and Spec Ops (and I mean in clanwars, of course in public too). I just can't understand why they did this that way. Why they didn't make it so Chinese and MEC APC's could shoot also trough penetrable materials. Damn how stupid they are in EA
xaven
+25|6749|Berlin

BlueScreen wrote:

No, you can't shoot trough penetrable materials and that give big advantage for ATs and Spec Ops (and I mean in clanwars, of course in public too). I just can't understand why they did this that way. Why they didn't make it so Chinese and MEC APC's could shoot also trough penetrable materials. Damn how stupid they are in EA
thx, I was really confused because they chose the word PENETABLE. when a material is penetrable, why cant I shoot through it? silly...

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

shut up sheeps teeth
Is it a common saying? Sry, German is my mother tongue.
uber73
+188|6768|Brisbane
penetrate...

huh huhh huhuuhhhh hhhuhhh... cool.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia
so now i can sit behind a fence and not get shot by an apc...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6760|Malaga, España
lol, where have i seen that fix before? 1.03 and this 1.12 lol i knew this months ago...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6785|Human Meat Shield
Now all they have to do is fix the feet protruding from the fence...
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6728|Arizona
Haha, and fix the feet protruding from every object in the game that you lay next to.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6733|Riva, MD

BlueScreen wrote:

It's a pain in the ass for everyone who faces against it because you can't escape it.  It is actually a good thing for typical infantry players because APCs are so easy to use and get kills with anyway, that they shouldn't need to make the shells go through shit.
Esker
+1|6743
If you can't shoot through penertrable materials wouldn't that mean they're not actually penertrable at all?

So if the APC's can't shoot through a rickity tin fence then what does it take?

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-04 07:03:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard