Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6698|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
worst god damn sniper video i have ever seen in my life snipers are so gay they do nothing for the team, jesus dont u guys know what by know...oh shit i had my TOP hat on ok oter tehn tat it wes purty god i spuse

nice one mate +1 but it got kidna boring the second time
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6352|Too late for you to know...

Jemme101 wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Yay for becoming better known in BF2 land as a efficient sniper.
I wouldnt go that far
Jemme u noobcake!  Ur just scared I'll make one of DV with you being the victim over and over recorded. =P
ssonrats
+221|6658
Pretty good but loads of misses XD Still, it was a good video.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6694|Disaster Free Zone
WTF... did you have some kind of invisibility hack or something? Even the guys who went to the island by boat/chopper didn't even look your way, WTF!!

For like more then half the round you where in 1 place and weren't even shot at. On any normal (Australian) server, you would have been sniped, bombed, artied, and shot with the chopper no less then 15 times if you did what you did in that video. Sure there were a couple of nice shots, but seriously you play against complete noobs.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6663|Keyboard
Great footage Sarciss, by the way, what's the name of the background song at the end?
Sarciss
The Hunter

DrunkFace wrote:

WTF... did you have some kind of invisibility hack or something? Even the guys who went to the island by boat/chopper didn't even look your way, WTF!!

For like more then half the round you where in 1 place and weren't even shot at. On any normal (Australian) server, you would have been sniped, bombed, artied, and shot with the chopper no less then 15 times if you did what you did in that video. Sure there were a couple of nice shots, but seriously you play against complete noobs.
LoL!!!!  I'm glad you liked it.  Ur guess is as good as mine.  I think everyone was so concentrated on the spawn point of arty island as u can see in the vid that I exploited it.
Sarciss
The Hunter

Yaocelotl wrote:

Great footage Sarciss, by the way, what's the name of the background song at the end?
Thanks.

The song is Hong Kong Underground on the Hitman video game soundtrack by Jesper Kyd
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6249|Uk
very nice vid, thanks for PMing me about it. +1

some very nice shots, and im guessing less misses than most people have, its just that other snipers are too insecure to show theirs. good on you!
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6418|Earth

mkxiii wrote:

and im guessing less misses than most people have
Are you kidding? Sarciss misses all the time...like...he misses 10 out of 5 shots. Yeah, he is that terrible.
Signature
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6233|cs_connecticut‬‭
Good taste in music! I love the Prodigy! +1!
Sarciss
The Hunter

pyscofrawg wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

Are you kidding? Sarciss misses all the time...like...he misses 10 out of 5 shots. Yeah, he is that terrible.
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Sarciss/WOoKies%20Killed/pyscofrawgL96.jpg LOL!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6657

Sarciss wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269 … awgL96.jpg LOL!
awesome, lol.

great vid.
Sarciss
The Hunter

OmniDeath wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269 … awgL96.jpg LOL!
awesome, lol.

great vid.
HA ha ha.

Thanks Omni!  Love ur sigs!  I will let you know when the next one comes out.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6513|Valley of the Dragons

Sarciss wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Yay for becoming better known in BF2 land as a efficient sniper.
I wouldnt go that far
Jemme u noobcake!  Ur just scared I'll make one of DV with you being the victim over and over recorded. =P
Lol and you think I am gonna cater to your wet dreams ... think again bitch
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6339|England
Great vid, and cheers for the PM to watch it. The music was good, the sniping was good ( i miss more than you do ) and the fact it wasn't loads of one shot clips put together made it better. +1.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6607|Las Vegas, NV USA
Ahh...  The good ole' days of long-range Wake sniping.

I do miss those days.

Sure, the SPM went down, and accuracy dropped a 1.25% percent with the sniper rifle in my 60 and some odd hours, but those 300+ meter headshots were worth it.  There's just something about adjusting for bullet-drop and leading moving targets that just make me happy about those times.

Anyways, the video was entertaining, and thanks for the PM to watch it.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6486|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Now that really was a good vid. Impressive rifle handling. And for the artistique and presice use of good timing with excellent music a +1 for you my good man! I didn't download the high res vid, so I just hope I'm not at the other end of the crosshair at any point
Sarciss
The Hunter

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Now that really was a good vid. Impressive rifle handling. And for the artistique and presice use of good timing with excellent music a +1 for you my good man! I didn't download the high res vid, so I just hope I'm not at the other end of the crosshair at any point
Thanks a lot!  I was very happy with my editing on this one: how the music works for the intro then the speed of the main part.  I was even happy with my ability to extend the Smack my Bitch Up song.  The song wasn't long enough so I cut the end off and melded it back into an earlier part of the song.  Even I forget and don't notice it when I watch it sometimes.

You weren't one of those pple btw.  High resolution lets you see all the hits I get while it's fast forwarding.  8 People were killed after these which gave me the 8 Kill Assists BUT I HIT alot more times than 8.  Dang medics must've healed their injured boys otherwise I'd have a lot more Kill Assists in this round.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6557|Sverige (SWE)
ThankĀ“s 4 the invitation! nice job
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6418|Earth

Jemme101 wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

I wouldnt go that far
Lol and you think I am gonna cater to your wet dreams ... think again bitch
Holy crap owned. Nice one Jemme. But I thought his wet dreams were him being proclaimed God of Sniper by none other than me.
Signature
Sarciss
The Hunter

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Sarciss/BF2%20Kills/Jemme101L96agains.jpg https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/Sarciss/BF2%20Kills/Jemme101L96wake.jpg
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6418|Earth
Eh, those are probably just clay kills you photoshopped.
Signature
Sarciss
The Hunter

pyscofrawg wrote:

Eh, those are probably just clay kills you photoshopped.
Well if you could READ psyco the upper left text you would see the L96 hard at work. LOL!
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6381|Cali
I like how you showed all your misses, the movie was excellent.
Sarciss
The Hunter

التعريفات wrote:

I like how you showed all your misses, the movie was excellent.
Thanks for the post.  I appreciate it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard