G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6700|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
I'm tired of seeing these ADMIN this and SERVER that...why don't you all post what servers you like and frequent often with great admin support?

mine? 

SERVER NAME: *MaFiA*

IP: 72.9.229.130

PORT: Default

great map rotation, no BS server, and admin take care of of players so everyone has a good time

Recommended servers:
[M]
-=HiL=-
Internode Wake
Speedygameservers
BAF Squad server
official EA ranked servers

Last edited by G.I.JOE¤MFA¤ (2006-02-03 06:44:12)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
How many players?? I like full 64 but am now playing less but I usually can be seen in [M]; -=HiL=-; Internode Wake; Speedygameservers are my favs so far.
LSTT
+0|6681|Dallas
Surprise, surprise, your favorite server is the one you're spamming ads for on every BF2-related forum I've visited today.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6763
My favourite server is.. almost always full when I want to play so I'm not going to advertise it and give myself even less chance of getting on.
imdead
Death StatPadder

LSTT wrote:

Surprise, surprise, your favorite server is the one you're spamming ads for on every BF2-related forum I've visited today.
SPAM -- giddedy-giddedy-jiggey-goo! Talking to me ? I'm stating more than one, if you want more I'll hook it up.
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤

LSTT wrote:

wow LSTT, you visited 2 forums - heres your cookie

https://dfmafia.net/site/gijoe/images/idiot.jpg

next time come up with something more of a challenge

Last edited by G.I.JOE¤MFA¤ (2006-02-03 05:19:48)

LSTT
+0|6681|Dallas
Well while you're cut-n-pasting to populate your server, you might as well make the rounds.
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
this started out as a thread that inqueried about some of the better servers to visit - but somehow (as always with any message board a flamer comes around) a good topic can be ruined

https://dfmafia.net/site/gijoe/images/keepthemcomingfool.jpg
lav2517
+0|6671|Leeds
My favourite is the BAF Squad sercer, dont have the IP to had.  Usally some good team play and the admin is fair
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6709
Mafia clan are stat padders everyone knows that in fact they got reset and banned...............
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Mafia clan are stat padders everyone knows that in fact they got reset and banned...............
mafia is a common name - recheck your info then post your proof

you wont find any of my guys and gals padding - youre thinking of a different crew - do a lil research b4 making idiotic claims of squads you have know idea about

*MaFiA* has been around for over 5 years - guess youve never been to our site and read about the history of this squad
iamamuts
+2|6726|Lisse, Netherlands
Go play on FoT Gameservers.com GREAT SERVER!!!!
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6659|The Hague, Netherlands

lav2517 wrote:

My favourite is the BAF Squad sercer, dont have the IP to had.  Usally some good team play and the admin is fair
same here
I always play on this server
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6709
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4199

Intersing topic.

EA don't make server unranked permamenlty just for a set period of time.

Proof that MAFIA clan = stat padder dumbfucks. Don't tell me there's another BF2 MAFIA clan because if are a retard if you name a clan the same name of a heavy stat padding clan.

PS. On that topic, some of them got score reset but their fav.worse enemy still show.

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2006-02-03 07:23:37)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6709
Also intersting how *MAFIA* members all got nearly 0 score since they got reset
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … unt=*mafia

The guys used the same server name too

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2006-02-03 07:16:44)

-=THC_RU=-
+0|6678

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Thats the first thought that came to my mind. Every game I play for the last few years, if I see Mafia clan I leave straight away because it is easy to see that they r padding or cheating, etc. May be not all of them do that, but thats what I saw. Thats why I try to not go to Mafia server, although I see it pretty often.

Sorry if someone gets offended
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6725
The Black Watch server 40 man ranked offers its regulars use of our ventrillo channel

We are so kind
[ar15]crazylarry
+0|6717
72.36.157.17:16567
[AR15] Black Rifle server
its about 50:50 air and city maps.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
Erm there's allready several threads about favorite servers, search next time before you post.

Btw simple solution to your problem, if you dont want to read about admin this server that just dont click on it.
JimCognito
+10|6651
I'd post the good servers I hit but then everyone one of you butt darts would come on it and ruin the server.
Big_B1347
+0|6737
70.86.15.114 standard port. come on in and play. there is an admin on there almost 24/7. covering all teh time zones. and as an added bounes no firendly fire. come on in and play
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6659
fhm server 70.86.173.154
base raping allowed. what more could you want?. so if your looking for a server with no nazi admins and good competition, fhm clan server is for you. Your gameplay wont be interrupted unless your tking or statpadding or wall glitching.
D-Klaus
+1|6659

JimCognito wrote:

... you butt darts ...

I often play on a clan server that goes by [HAM] or something like that.  Great server.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Still like -=HiL=- the best because I connect fast and I can actually get a plane when I want to without waiting.
^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6814
Shameless plug....

Just went online tonight

^ISK^ Ranked
20player
Reg rotation maps
FF on
AB off

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard