slimer
+0|6670
No you are just going out of your way to seem intelligent.

Last edited by slimer (2006-02-03 23:19:15)

divided
Clear!
+3|6774
this is fucking hilarious.
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.

slimer wrote:

No you are just going about of your way to seem intelligent.
I'm going about of my way to seem intelligent. I'm not going about of my way to do anything. Maybe I'll go for a walk about side, I enjoy the about doors. Maybe I'll get a pop at the machine too, hopefully it's not about of order.

I'm sorry if I am educated in anyway, I'm not "trying" to sound intelligent. I'm sorry if you think talking normally is "intelligent". In 6 or 7 or 10 years when you finially get to go to university you will have to learn to use english properly too.

Last edited by AdamEcks (2006-02-03 23:23:26)

slimer
+0|6670

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

I'm going about of my way to seem intelligent. I'm not going about of my way to do anything. Maybe I'll go for a walk about side, I enjoy the about doors. Maybe I'll get a pop at the machine too, hopefully it's not about of order.

I'm sorry if I am educated in anyway, I'm not "trying" to sound intelligent. I'm sorry if you think talking normally is "intelligent". In 6 or 7 or 10 years when you finially get to go to university you will have to learn to use english properly too.
Its called a mistyping. And I know what talking normally is. You are typing like you are writing a term paper. And I do understand it, i'm just pointing it out to you.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6693

slimer wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

Its called a mistyping. And I know what talking normally is. You are typing like you are writing a term paper. And I do understand it, i'm just pointing it out to you.
Yet another life form devoid of any intelligence what-so-ever. Waste of space...and a waste of MY air. lol. Your tank? My air...
ownership10
+9|6734
after reading this four page rant of slimer i feel like i have become dumber by association.  grow up little boy. if you want your tank make sure mommy signs your permission slip.  ps, in most of your posts you mention that u dont care if u win as long as you are having fun. maybe other ppl think the armor is fun and dont really think that getting tk'd is fun.  if u wanna tk go to and unranked server or single player and have a blast. that way noone cares cause your tks wont matter.  but i guess u wont be running up your *cough* uber 1337 *cough* tank scores there.
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

Tyferra wrote:

Teamkilling for a veichle is just wrong. Even if the person in question sucks, you should be man enough to let it go and try something else.

I'll leave it at that.
Now's that most intelligent response in this thread I have seen.  I agree 100%.
[KCJ]DeadRed
+1|6733
slimer you're a chump and exactly what's wrong with this game.  may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your taint.
Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

slimer wrote:

I was like 45-3 kills/deaths in a tank and some guy comes and steals my tank. I think I have the right to stab him when he dies without getting more than 7 kills before he does.

If someone is in a vehicle for 50% of the map time and is playing very well, it should be considered HIS vehicle. Anyone who takes it deserved to be executed.
THATS RETARDED so i am i an airplane almost the whole rounds and i die the airplane is mine thats crap its not that your name gets written on the vehicle your in the most time of the game i dont give a fuck if any1 takes my vehicle at least i got the most time with it and next time press the e botton faster than him....
Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

slimer wrote:

And for the people saying, "why don't you learn how to shoot" or "get some kills on foot". THATS NOT MY POINT. I'm perfectly happy on foot if someone already has the tank or heli. But if I got it first and played well, then why should I lose it?
cuz u got killed and a new tank respawned so it doenst mean that nobody else can drive the tank
AuSFinN
+1|6690
Bullshit. Vehicles belong to no one, only who ever gets it first. If they're using it for over 50%  of the game, then they are a whore of some sort. Frowned upon by society.

Poor you

Last edited by AuSFinN (2006-02-04 05:51:05)

pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia
it is my tank.if you look at me in it ,it says my name.therefore it must be mine.i think this is the logic slimer may be using.i am a tank whore and have never tked for a vehicle.i do seem to attract pedestrians who dont look both ways b4 crossing(they are always my teammates and always punish).
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6709

slimer wrote:

I was like 45-3 kills/deaths in a tank and some guy comes and steals my tank. I think I have the right to stab him when he dies without getting more than 7 kills before he does.

If someone is in a vehicle for 50% of the map time and is playing very well, it should be considered HIS vehicle. Anyone who takes it deserved to be executed.
Agree 100%

If I have it from the beginnig, it is mine, and I don't give a damn about what u n00bs think. How often do u see pilots sharing their plane with someone? or tank for that matter? never. we r all good and bad at some things. If I take tank or chopper or plane it is mine because I am already fighting that war, and I know where my enemies are, and I know the situation bettter because I was just there fighting before I got killed, the other guy who steals your vehicle does not know shit about whats going on on the field. Same with chopper: if me and my gunner were in the chopper gor 50% of the game or so, we already know where the enemy chopper (or AA-vehicle) usually is, what he is up to, etc. then someone steals it, and dies, because he does not know shit about wwhats going on, and steals it again, and so on. In the game, where everybody does their job, it is very easy to win. I just love it when like 6 enemies are fighting for that chopper TKing each other, I just shoot that chopper and BOOM 6 kills.
So the point is: leave the vehicle to someone who already uses it.

P.S. also annoying when u capture a point so u can get a chopper or a plane, and as soon as u capture it, someone spawns and steals it from u (great team work huh?). And more often than not, they take the plane just to practice crashing when they reach the end of the runway.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

slimer wrote:

Agree 100%

If I have it from the beginnig, it is mine, and I don't give a damn about what u n00bs think. How often do u see pilots sharing their plane with someone? or tank for that matter? never. we r all good and bad at some things. If I take tank or chopper or plane it is mine because I am already fighting that war, and I know where my enemies are, and I know the situation bettter because I was just there fighting before I got killed, the other guy who steals your vehicle does not know shit about whats going on on the field. Same with chopper: if me and my gunner were in the chopper gor 50% of the game or so, we already know where the enemy chopper (or AA-vehicle) usually is, what he is up to, etc. then someone steals it, and dies, because he does not know shit about wwhats going on, and steals it again, and so on. In the game, where everybody does their job, it is very easy to win. I just love it when like 6 enemies are fighting for that chopper TKing each other, I just shoot that chopper and BOOM 6 kills.

P.S. also annoying when u capture a point so u can get a chopper or a plane, and as soon as u capture it, someone spawns and steals it from u (great team work huh?). And more often than not, they take the plane just to practice crashing when they reach the end of the runway.
if im a noob, u are an uber noob.seriously no one has a given right to any vehicle.1st in 1st served.whileit can be annoying get over it.
slimer
+0|6670

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

slimer wrote:

Agree 100%

Exactly, as the round goes, every player has a job they have been doing for the whole time. Sometimes when the tank or heli is stolen, we end up losing the flag associated wit that spawn and lose because the person in that tank/heli from the beginning has been protecting it the entire game.
OpsChief
+101|6677|Southern California

slimer wrote:

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

slimer wrote:

Agree 100%

Exactly, as the round goes, every player has a job they have been doing for the whole time. Sometimes when the tank or heli is stolen, we end up losing the flag associated wit that spawn and lose because the person in that tank/heli from the beginning has been protecting it the entire game.
LMAO  You guys should start a clan where everyone has one job and one job ONLY. 

How can you decide in 4 seconds if someone deserves a tank by looking at their current in-game score??? Tanks can rack up high k:d ratios and some godly tank whore may have been infantry fighting for the hotel might got killed alot. If you had been in the infantry fight your score would have higher deaths too. Apples and Oranges. Invalid assessment. If you take the time in the game to review someone's specific BFHQ Tank stats to justify a TK you are wasting time and not a team player - the battle doesn't revolve around you, sorry about that.

If someone gets in your team's tank and you blow them up along with the tank the correct definition is they were "Using" it and you were "Abusing" it. They were trying to fight for the team and you were sabotaging their efforts to get a higher personal score.  Oh and btw sometimes the location of a tank does more to win a game than the kills it makes.

So what if they crash the jet at the end of the runway? then it is your turn again. The team's jets and tank are anyone's to use.  The only "stealing" in a game I can think of is either when an enemy gets to your base or when MAYBE someone takes the tank while you are out repairing it - and you need to think if you had friends to help repair and secure your tanks this wouldn't be a problem.

You know some bad big city cops get caught beating some poor bastard on video. Their argument is the same as yours!!! "Someone deserved it because....."  "or it was justified because...."  I recommend you review your values and assumptions once more.....
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6760|Denmark

ownership10 wrote:

there is your first mistake, unless u r fixing it or jumped out to revive someone and are getting back in, it is not YOUR tank...we all paid $50 bucks for the game it is everyone's tank.  if you want to tank whore and never be stopped, get your own server and impose your own rules.
Amen.
YOU as a person dont own anything in BF2. Everyone does. Everyone has the right to use the vehicles - its a part of their 50$ too.

DO NOT TK FOR ANYTING! end of story
WormGuts
+17|6795|Dayton, Ohio

slimer wrote:

I was like 45-3 kills/deaths in a tank and some guy comes and steals my tank.
Let me guess you were a Commander sitting in your tank somewhere.  If this is the case then get out of the damn tank!!!  Commanders in tanks really are just stat padding their armor scores and hurting there team by not using the tank as it should be used. 

If you were not a commander then you must have been on a map with no helo's/planes (karkand).

Still though...the tank is NOT yours.
IvysDad
+0|6762|Jacksonville, NC
Ok after starting to read these posts last night, and finally finishing today....I have decided to add my 2 cents worth.  I paid my $50.00 for BF2 and $20.00 for BF2:SF, just like everyone else who plays the game.  I enjoy using a tank or APC as much as the next guy.  I subscribe to the notion.......first come first serve.  If I was using a tank or APC and die and then try to go and get it again and someone is waiting...then I wait too.  If for some chance he/she gets in the drivers seat first, then so be it.  I carry on.  I have had people stand in front of the vehicle so either I have to sit there or run them over (resulting in a TK).  I have even had some noobs go as far as C4'ing me or putting mines all around me.  Granted we all play the game, but shouldn't we play the game as adults and not act like children?  I know I have played with kids and I know that they act more mature than some of the adults.  The only stealing is when I get out to repair my vehicle and some moron jumps in and drives away....that is theft...larceny....stealing....and just plain out wrong.
OK now I have added my 2 cents worth....I feel better....now maybe we can move on to page 5.
Svenboy
+0|6658
you're right
all the ones who stole the tanks, etc.
and the most of  them can't drive. They teamkill; or drive against enemy tank
I've got an idea
Don't teamkill them, but let you teamkill from them, the next time they wont take the car again
AdamEcks
+1|6704|Canada, Eh.
It seems to me there is a simple solution here. Why not just be his gunner? If you were using a tank properly you would already be an engineer so you could help repair the tank, pick up some kills of your own, and a whole shit load of driver kill assists. Seems like this would be the most classy AND helpful thing to do. Although, you would have the have the ability to think 3 seconds into the future to realize this.
frEek
+0|6658
ok... this is exactly the kind of thing that makes this game almost more of a hassle than a reward. who really cares who's KDR is better? or who can play effectively as infantry/armor/aviator. yes... this game is supposed to promote teamplay above all, but all it has really done is exposed the inner crybaby in us all. the reason for this? global stats... everybody paid the same amount for the same game for whatever reason so let the tank whores tankwhore it up. unless it's YOUR server, anyone has just as much right to that vehicle as you do (whether he can drive/fly or not). we all had to start somewhere. remember? let the bunnyhoppers hop around like a bunch of little ballerinas. and let the real winners sit in their corners and initiate kick vote after kick vote because someone may have just ruined their chance at that shiny gold medal, or jumped in the vehicle that they wanted. who are we to decide who can or cannot fly/drive any vehicle. the person whose mother you just verbally accosted could be some 9-yr old kid who just lost his mother. i have a 10-yr old son, who (grades permitting) plays often. some of the things that have been said to him by people who are obviously old enough to know better are just wrong. c'mon people. let's play it for what it is. bf2 won't be around forever, and when it's gone what will our global rank mean then?
Ghost_of_D
+0|6661

imdead wrote:

Silly people...Get into YOUR Tank/APC that EA has shined up specifically for you... I'll be waiting with the Jihad Jeep... Better push 3rd person view..quick!
Hell ya I agee with u 100%.
cohen1976
+14|6769

AdamEcks wrote:

What's your bf2 name anyway so we can all see ho wmuch of a tank whore you really are?
look at his sig lol he isent that great.....infact lol he suxs just as hard as me
Esker
+1|6728
Nigga stole my tank.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard