KX500Racer
+4|6861
Although I hog armor in the game, I've never TK'd someone for taking a vehicle before I got to it.  Plain and simple like all the others say, it's everyones game no matter how good or bad you are.  Remember, ALL of us were new at one point.  Unless you own the server, quite TKing people for not playing the way YOU want them to play!!!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6689|Colorado
For ffs grab an apc or a jeep & help your team not hinder, at no time does anyone deserve a team kill because they took a vehicle to tried & help the team.

If its that important wait the time it takes for him to die & then grab it back.... I shall refrain from any harsh words.
AdamEcks
+1|6720|Canada, Eh.

slimer wrote:

Like I just said, I'm not the best, but if someone is doing well, i'm not gonna take their fun away from them. And I used to really blow in the tank. I was like 200 kills 230 deaths, so I don't think my ratio is that bad considering how bad I was when I started. If I was playing a game in a tank and I was like 4-7 and a guy took my tank, I would understand.
You are so wise oh great one. WHAT THE FUCK do you think people though of you when you were taking a tank with a ratio of less than one?!?! I thought you had your head up your ass before, but NOW!... I don't even know what to think. You are way bigger of a dickhead and 10 times more ignorant that I originally thought. If your allowed to learn in a tank why isn't somebody else?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Slimer, with an armour KDR of 3.76 I don't see any good reason at all to justify that the tank is yours or that you are entitled to use it ahead of other people. In fact your armour KDR is amongst one of the lousiest I've seen in quite a while. Get some skills otherwise quit moaning.
lol You can accompany him. Spending all your gaming time on a karkand 24/7 server and talking about skills...nice one.
You're just flaming me cos your armour KDR is WORSE than his, LOL. By the way haven't I met you on a Karkand server where I sent you packing? I think so....and maybe that's why you're here.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6824

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Slimer, with an armour KDR of 3.76 I don't see any good reason at all to justify that the tank is yours or that you are entitled to use it ahead of other people. In fact your armour KDR is amongst one of the lousiest I've seen in quite a while. Get some skills otherwise quit moaning.
lol You can accompany him. Spending all your gaming time on a karkand 24/7 server and talking about skills...nice one.
You're just flaming me cos your armour KDR is WORSE than his, LOL. By the way haven't I met you on a Karkand server where I sent you packing? I think so....and maybe that's why you're here.
LOL. You don't get anything of what this game is about. Unlike you, I try to get more out of the game than just sitting around in a tank at karkand. I don't play on such servers and I doubt we already met, I also tend to forget about retards pretty quick. Start a new account and play ALL maps. If you still can keep up such an "impressive"  KDR, I respect that. But until then: Don't talk about yourself being skilled using armor when you only play maps without planes or helicopters.
slimer
+0|6686

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

Like I just said, I'm not the best, but if someone is doing well, i'm not gonna take their fun away from them. And I used to really blow in the tank. I was like 200 kills 230 deaths, so I don't think my ratio is that bad considering how bad I was when I started. If I was playing a game in a tank and I was like 4-7 and a guy took my tank, I would understand.
You are so wise oh great one. WHAT THE FUCK do you think people though of you when you were taking a tank with a ratio of less than one?!?! I thought you had your head up your ass before, but NOW!... I don't even know what to think. You are way bigger of a dickhead and 10 times more ignorant that I originally thought. If your allowed to learn in a tank why isn't somebody else?
You are not getting what I am saying. I learned by getting the tank when I had a chance. Not by taking the tank from a guy that was 20-1. I learned by getting in tanks when I had the chance or if the guy in it was not playing well.

Everyone is refusing to read what I am typing and just saying "he was there first, he gets the tank". Stop thinking so one-sided and listen.
slimer
+0|6686
And for the people saying, "why don't you learn how to shoot" or "get some kills on foot". THATS NOT MY POINT. I'm perfectly happy on foot if someone already has the tank or heli. But if I got it first and played well, then why should I lose it?
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6709

slimer wrote:

HAHAHHA, i thought the "we all paid $50" thing was a socom noob saying.

And when I fixing, its even more annoying and mines go right under that tank that was just stolen from me.

I would not take someone's tank if he was owning in it. Its a different story if he is BLOWING in it.

no bunny hopping
no dolphin diving
no spawn camping
no stealing vehicles
no c4 on vehicles
no this
no that

every server has a new set of rules so the people that suck have something to complain about. people have no shame either. if you see two guys knifing it out, and you kill the enemy that was knifing, you are completely worthless.
^^ I think this dude was raped as a child... Nothing in the game is yours. Deal with it maturely without being a sissy prick. If someone beats you to it, move on. Yes it's annoying but its life. Try that shit in the real world. We'll see ya in 25-Life. Assuming the person doesn't fight back and kill your sorry ass of course!
AdamEcks
+1|6720|Canada, Eh.

slimer wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

You are not getting what I am saying. I learned by getting the tank when I had a chance. Not by taking the tank from a guy that was 20-1. I learned by getting in tanks when I had the chance or if the guy in it was not playing well.

Everyone is refusing to read what I am typing and just saying "he was there first, he gets the tank". Stop thinking so one-sided and listen.
Evidently, so did he. It's not like he climbed on top, opened the hatch, and pulled you out. The tank was there, he took it because he had the chance. You are an idiot. Case and point.
slimer
+0|6686
old men just don't get it. and yes that tank is mine if I am playing good in it(the tank is someone elses if they are playing good in it). And I think stealing the person's vehicles is 20x worse than spawn raping or dumster diving or no attacking uncappables or any other gay rules that you computer nerds come up with.
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6749|Orange County, CA
I think it is first come first serve but if you demonstrate that you are a better tank driver then me well then heck I will jump in the turret and we can both get some points!
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6709

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

Evidently, so did he. It's not like he climbed on top, opened the hatch, and pulled you out. The tank was there, he took it because he had the chance. You are an idiot. Case and point.
Here here. I completely agree. However, If you COULD open the hatch and yank someone out...It would be freakin funny!
slimer
+0|6686

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

No I went over to him and we did the (both press E at the same time thing and see who gets it). So stop trying to act liek you are smarter than me just because we disagree on a subject.
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6709

slimer wrote:

old men just don't get it. and yes that tank is mine if I am playing good in it...or any other gay rules that you computer nerds come up with.
^^ We now have yet another spokeschild for immaturity. Grow up, and while your at it sprout some hair on your sack and suck it up. It's not cool nor mature to whine about silly things. Not only that, but this thread really makes you look bad. Not because what others are saying...but what YOU are saying. I think it backfired on ya bud!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield
Silly people...Get into YOUR Tank/APC that EA has shined up specifically for you... I'll be waiting with the Jihad Jeep... Better push 3rd person view..quick!
slimer
+0|6686

Cyberwolf wrote:

slimer wrote:

old men just don't get it. and yes that tank is mine if I am playing good in it...or any other gay rules that you computer nerds come up with.
^^ We now have yet another spokeschild for immaturity. Grow up, and while your at it sprout some hair on your sack and suck it up. It's not cool nor mature to whine about silly things. Not only that, but this thread really makes you look bad. Not because what others are saying...but what YOU are saying. I think it backfired on ya bud!
People that throw around the word "mature" using are just trying to act like they are "mature" in front of other people.

You will never get what I am saying because you don't get where I am coming from. There is unwritten rules in games. If you saw your Teammate knifing it out with an enemy, you probably would kill that enemy with a GL before the knife fight ends.
AdamEcks
+1|6720|Canada, Eh.

slimer wrote:

AdamEcks wrote:

slimer wrote:

No I went over to him and we did the (both press E at the same time thing and see who gets it). So stop trying to act liek you are smarter than me just because we disagree on a subject.
Haha, the simple fact that you classify this as "trying to act smarter than you" makes quit ethe statement about your intelligence. "Case and point"? Shit, I forgot, I'm not supposed to say that without posting pics of my 3 PHd's and my IQ test results that are over 250. Or was it the "evidently so" that threw you? Like already stated. You are making yourself look worse everytime you type something. You already claimed that he was sitting there waiting so it was YOU that ran up and tried to take it from HIM. You really do just have to grow up, your 12 year old level of intelligence is showing really bad.
AdamEcks
+1|6720|Canada, Eh.

slimer wrote:

There is unwritten rules in games.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Rule #1: When someone is waiting patiently for a vehicle, let them use it and wait your turn like he did.
GeneralDodo
+5|6712
Nope, i'd watch the knife fight and see who wins, then snipe them as I don't use GL. Just quit whining and do what most good players do. If someone gets the vehicle first, just turn away and find another way to help your team.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6700|The Lou
i hate those people that force you to tk.... like with the jet.... some of those jets done just rise up... and the ones that do... i have problems taking off i always seem to go into the water
GeneralDodo
+5|6712
maybe you are forgetting to hover first?
slimer
+0|6686

GeneralDodo wrote:

Nope, i'd watch the knife fight and see who wins, then snipe them as I don't use GL. Just quit whining and do what most good players do. If someone gets the vehicle first, just turn away and find another way to help your team.
I'm not whining, but why should I care if my team wins or not? If i'm having fun, why should I care if my team wins. Its not as if my team is my clan. Just a bunch of random strangers, I will give each of them respect if they give it to me but why should I care if my team wins?

Also TKing is fun if your teammates are TKing back. Once a TK fest breaks out, I stop careing about my score and just have fun TKing.

BTW, is there a way to have clan matches in this game? Or is it just a forever public game that I really shouldn't care if I ever win?
GeneralDodo
+5|6712
Wow, I hope never to play in a server with you..

I do hope you realize that BF2 is a teamplay game.

Last edited by GeneralDodo (2006-02-03 22:19:07)

F.Rabshaw
+37|6699
I know what you mean dude. I don't care what anyone says. If I'm waiting for my vehicle to spawn and someone comes up, its nothing less than rude. How would you like it if people would just try to step in front of you in any line? You would be mad. Its especially annoying when waiting for the jet to spawn. You are there by yourself for 2 minutes... then someone feels they have the right to be before you and even if you get it, 75% of the time they will give you a force tk.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6733
hey Slimer, you should join a clan... you wouldn't last long with your self centered attitude though...
I have been in a tank having a great round... got killed and had someone jump in the tank before i respawn...
it sucks but i used some restraint and fought on the ground and when the tank driver didn't last that long i jumped back in...   GL         CB

www.theunitedforce.com

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2006-02-03 22:24:22)

Love is the answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard