I would get the PS3 instead.34%34% - 46
Total: 132
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

A-Unit64 wrote:

is bf3 coming for 360? I know it is for teh ps3
No. It isn't coming out on either.

You're thinking of Battlefield: Bad Company.
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark

_j5689_ wrote:

As long as you get it after July of 2006 it should be fine.
Some say but it is untrue. No matter when you buy the Xbox 360 there will still be a high chance that it would be faulty.
Some say that the failure % is 33 and 62 in which country you buy it. It is a piece of shit. Get the Ps3-It is much more future proof and the games are just out to come.
Scottish Mercenary
+2|6123|My cardboard box in Scotland
I bought my 360 in late January, early February (can't remember) but its still working fine. I would definitely get it again as the PS3 just now sucks, on-line is crap as there is only a few with headsets & the games are already on the 360 or are shit. But it was said that it will be another 10 years for anew PS to come out (an actual PS system not an upgraded PS3) so alto of games and other things come out for it. Games like MGS4 (one of my favourite series), warhawk, Haze & FFXIII (another favourite series of mine) are scheduled to come out this year so the war will rage on.

PS. I own a 360, PS3 & a Wii there all great in there own ways.

Edit: PC will always be the best when it come to anything, sorry to disappoint any of you console fanboys

Last edited by Scottish Mercenary (2007-07-30 16:17:57)

InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6431|Washington State, USA
I would definantly get another 360, i love the games like forza.
I couldnt give a damn about the ignorant remarks about how cars are hard to control, jesus christ people its a god damn racing SIMULATOR not Mario Cart.

I have had a few freezes but no Red ring...yet.
my friend recently had his system die on him. i think though..its because plays it like he is having sex with it...
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6149|Scotland
I hate my 360, Bought it for Xmas, played it like twice. I realized i hate consoles after i got it.
Scottish Mercenary
Well that was silly, still i would much rather have a very high Spec PC than the PS3 360 Wii combo.

Last edited by Scottish Mercenary (2007-07-30 01:04:54)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
Null Vote. Wouldn't get either though.

But, I've played on an Xbox and Xbox360. Well both sucks. The graphics of the Xbox 360 were far less as good as I would have expected them.
I was playing Gears of War and it looked like crap. That was because it was on a normal, so not and LCD/Plasma tv, even so. And the gameplay was crap as well. I've also played on PlayStation 2's. Even though, I somewhat liked it more than an Xbox.

Last edited by RDMC (2007-07-30 01:14:26)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6700|MoVal So-Cal
The "price drop" for the PS3 is just to liquidate the 60gb model that has backwards compatibility.  Once they have all been sold the 80gb model will be released at the same $599 price point that has plagued the system since launch. Please not that the "new" and "better" 80gb version WILL NOT HAVE BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY!!! Wii60PC FTW
agwood
+18|6639|I Fight for Bush !!

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

I hate my 360, Bought it for Xmas, played it like twice. I realized i hate consoles after i got it.
I bought them all 360, PS3 and the Wii

I still have the 360, but I never play it it just sits there. I gave my Wii to my Niece because while it was fun it was only fun for a few weeks. I bought the PS3 and traded it for an HK USP .45 (already had the compact) a few weeks later after playing a few dull games and watching Talladega nights a few times. I realise that I abhor consoles, the PC is just it for me maybe not everyone but I am not a console gamer. I am keeping my 360 around for my nephews to play when they come visit me from time to time.
agwood
+18|6639|I Fight for Bush !!

RDMC wrote:

Null Vote. Wouldn't get either though.

But, I've played on an Xbox and Xbox360. Well both sucks. The graphics of the Xbox 360 were far less as good as I would have expected them.
I was playing Gears of War and it looked like crap. That was because it was on a normal, so not and LCD/Plasma tv, even so. And the gameplay was crap as well. I've also played on PlayStation 2's. Even though, I somewhat liked it more than an Xbox.
I have a 62" Toshiba 1080P DLP in my family room (all looked great on it) and a 50" Toshiba Plasma in my living room (all looked great on it)
My guest room as a 27" CRT sdtv (all expect the Wii looked rather soft and crappy) The new consoles with the exception of the Wii are designed to run HD sets and the games are developed for HDTV sets as well. a 648x486 interlaced screen is always going to look crap when displaying data..

EDIT - Sorry did'nt see you were european.. PAL 720x576 @50Hz  ya.. i am sure it looked crappy that refresh alone gives me a Wicked eyestrain

Last edited by agwood (2007-07-30 01:42:25)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium

Cougar wrote:

I play Xbox360 at work about 2 or 3 hours a day.
Wait wait, what? You play Xbox at work? Are you a game tester or something?
Scottish Mercenary
I wish I was a game tester.....
theDunadan
+2|6210|CA, USA
I have the 360; never any problems, but I'd prefer a PS3. I too have never been a fan of Halo and I prefer Playstation games. I'm probably gonna sell my 360 and get the PS3 before "Heavenly Sword" comes out. That game looks amazing; I was a fan of God of War. But as for the system itself it is great, no problems. Good luck.
Scottish Mercenary
Heavenly Sword doesn't seem that good tbh, i played the 2 min demo sucked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard