Dersmikner
+147|6507|Texas
Everyone who wants to be involved posts in this thread before say Friday at 6 p.m. Central time, and then everyone on the thread has a set period of time, say 14 days or 30 days, to hunt down and kill the other people in the thread (killing to begin at 7 p.m. Central).

No hacking.

I'll even spring for two awards. One for most unique players on the list killed (or first one to kill everyone if more than one person kills everyone) and one for most total kills (meaning you can get someone more than once and count the total number of kills).

I guess we'd have to have screen shots, which means y'all will have to teach me how to do those...

I was gonna send Bar-B-Que from a place here in town, but I bet nobody wants to give up their mailing address so maybe I'll do two $20 Paypals and you can go buy your own Q.

Anyone game?
vex69
+0|6149
So basically whoever posts here is in your little game? Then we gotta use BF2s stats to find the other players that post in-game and own them? Do you just want us to have the highest score in that round? Or do you want individual kills? Because you will have to look at eash SS and view what is happening in top left corner of the round to make sure they arent just turning in circles snapping SS and tryin to get multiple credits for one kill. So you might want to think out the way this is gonna work a lil bit more, maybe like a nightly competition between all of the players involved? Hit me up on xfire 69death.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard