Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6295|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Xbox. Halo 3, Halo 3, Halo 3, Halo 3, Halo 3!! /chant
agent146
+127|6396|Jesus Land aka Canada

Ryan wrote:

Definitely get a new computer. There are so many great games coming out this fall/winter for the PC.
Scottish Mercenary
+2|6133|My cardboard box in Scotland
PC it will always beat a console at gaming.

PS. I have a 360,PS3,Wii but prefer the PC for gaming although I wish I could upgrade more often.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6156|Texas

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

PC of course, you can do many other things than just play games
*cough*fap*cough*pron*cough*
Silentkillr69
+6|6187|Chicago

r'Eeee wrote:

I can't decide either, my choice is between PC and a PS3. Both are gonna have great games.

PC:

UT3
COD4
Crysis
Gears of War

These are my most wanted. However the PC I am looking after cost £800. I am not sure, I will wait till when these games are out and if they worth getting.
The first 2 of the above games are on PS3 as well. Along with other great games. But remember, 360 and PS3 need HDTV to look as good, as one of the guys above suggested.
GEARS for pc??!! AWSOME! id go with the 360. i ahve one and its great. LIVE is the main reason i got it and not the PS3
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6654|Ohio
I am pondering the same thing. I have like 1700USD, and right now im leaning towards an xbox because I'm really bored with PC games lately. Plus with a computer, you have to upgrade it every year or two, for probably a couple hundred dollars, and to start with a good one its like 3 times as much as an Xbox. another plus is no CTDs on an XBox.

And if you get the red ring of death, you can send it back and get a new one for free. Even if its a hassle, its still free.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6238|NSW, Australia

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

PC of course, you can do many other things than just play games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo

Last edited by Nappy (2007-07-29 21:59:00)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6517|Bournemouth, South England
https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1688/sinclairspectrumplus3lasv8.jpg

You need this, because you are weak.

I personally got both new PC, 360 and HDTV this month, but thats only due to a lucky night on the cards.  Moral of the story? Gamble lots when drunk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard