elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA

Stizz wrote:

how about instead of flaming this guy, you try to help him out or dont post at all.  This is by far the worst community i have ever seen.  People like you guys ruin forums this way
Maybe instead of making posts like this he can use the search, and nobody will flame him. Someone needs to write a guide to posting in forums, by the looks of it. I'm going to go Google that right now and see if there is already a such thing.

Last edited by elite.mafia (2007-07-28 16:28:30)

Buckie
+1|6141
Also make sure you plug ya mic into the correct socket IE: the back of the computer instead of the jack in the front
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

Stizz wrote:

how about instead of flaming this guy, you try to help him out or dont post at all.  This is by far the worst community i have ever seen.  People like you guys ruin forums this way
your free to leave you know
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6463|USA

elite.mafia wrote:

Stizz wrote:

Maybe instead of making posts like this he can use the search, and nobody will flame him. Someone needs to write a guide to posting in forums, by the looks of it. I'm going to go Google that right now and see if there is already a such thing.
Updated my sig.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6599|California U.S.A

Dirt-Diiver wrote:

CoconutBlitz  - Thank you for the info.  I'll give it a try.
Copy that. I had big time probs with my mic too.
Stizz
+8|6259|New Jersey

max wrote:

Stizz wrote:

as are you and the rest of you guys that come into a thread just to flame.  I see no reason for shit like that, its just childish.  If you cant help the guy with his problem then you shouldnt post a reply to it.
Teflonspray
+2|6478
I've had the same problem with my BF2, since I first started playing it, about a year ago! I've never been able to use the VoIP. It has never crossed my mind to look for a solution in this forum either, but this thread got me interested. I'm going to try this tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
masculata
+24|6686|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

Noobpatty wrote:

Did you...possibly read the controls before playing?
san4
The Mas
+311|6698|NYC, a place to live

Stizz wrote:

max wrote:

Stizz wrote:

as are you and the rest of you guys that come into a thread just to flame.  I see no reason for shit like that, its just childish.  If you cant help the guy with his problem then you shouldnt post a reply to it.

BF2S Terms of Service / Rules and Regulations wrote:

15. Never engage in personal attacks. Ever.

http://forums.bf2s.com/misc.php?action=rules
Stizz
+8|6259|New Jersey

san4 wrote:

Stizz wrote:

max wrote:

I dont see your point here, if your trying to say that i have engaged in a "personal attack", well then i have 2 things to say to that.  1. I addressed all the people who flame in such a manner as was shown in this thread, so that really doesnt make it "personal".  2.  If you say that im violating that rule  then you should also post the same to everyone else who abused the shit outa this guy from the very start of the thread.  All he did was ask a question to get some help getting his mic to work and he was immediatly called a noob and such.  Like i said, there is no need for that kinda shit, its childish, either help the guy out or dont reply to his post at all.
san4
The Mas
+311|6698|NYC, a place to live

Stizz wrote:

san4 wrote:

Stizz wrote:

I dont see your point here, if your trying to say that i have engaged in a "personal attack", well then i have 2 things to say to that.  1. I addressed all the people who flame in such a manner as was shown in this thread, so that really doesnt make it "personal".  2.  If you say that im violating that rule  then you should also post the same to everyone else who abused the shit outa this guy from the very start of the thread.  All he did was ask a question to get some help getting his mic to work and he was immediatly called a noob and such.  Like i said, there is no need for that kinda shit, its childish, either help the guy out or dont reply to his post at all.
Misunderstanding. I was addressing them. Quoting your post to support it, not criticize it.
Stizz
+8|6259|New Jersey
Well then i thank you very much sir
Dirt-Diiver
+5|6127
I got it all set now.  Thank you everyone for your help.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6850

RandomSchl wrote:

Samtheman53.0000012 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6599|California U.S.A

Dirt-Diiver wrote:

Glad it worked it was good Squading with you on the BF2s server last night. I swear my mic was possessed and would not work for the longest time and between all the tech and help on this site I got it to work.

also I had to do a voodoo dance and chicken sacrifice but i wont get into that here.

And I remember also I put in a new sound card and the jacks were color coded wierd so for a while I did not have it in the right jack even though it was the same color.

On a side note directed at some posters in this thread who have decided to be quote pyramid-ing asshats. Maybe they still don't get that this is discussion forum and not a showcase on how you can post needless rude comments, because that takes so much maturity .

I'd like to see someone talk like that to me in person.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone

A-Unit64 wrote:

RandomSchl wrote:

Samtheman53.0000012 wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

I think hes not blind and he saw the question so no need to quote it hundred zilion times k?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
d.cripz
+29|6418

Dirt-Diiver wrote:

Your welcome
Larsenovic
+2|6400
never got mine working either. I use team speak. I heard only USB headset works inside the game... ??
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone

Larsenovic wrote:

never got mine working either. I use team speak. I heard only USB headset works inside the game... ??
No thats not true, all headsets work. Just check your audio settings and B button is for talking, its not that hard. Hope you get it to work.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard