Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6435|UK
lol freezer, it was the ticky tags.

i told you not to use them..

btw op:

your banned by your pb identifier aka GUID,

mac-adress and also ip

if there feeling bad, you might even get a hardware ban, of which your fucked.

unless u wanna buy a new pc of course.
Evil_Apu
+40|6582|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Evil_Apu wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

So you mean, that, if you once get flamed, you never get to flame anyone again?
if you had sex once, you've tried it and never need it again ?
Ok, in a way, you say exactly what I say, and in another, you say something that's completely offtopic.
and you talk about talking offtopic, the thread is about how to ban hackers, and you startoff flaming me about my best round score.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

I told you how you'd get banned, if you don't just get wiped.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
ForcesofChaos
+2|6234
https://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9573/ahhsq6.jpg
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

Mmm... Flamewars are so much fun!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mystline
Banned
+38|6119|United States
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
Pointless.

Closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard