I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6159|Scotland!
As of June 30, 2004, Even Balance has incorporated the usage of unique hardware identifiers to permanently ban players from all PunkBuster enabled servers who raise a violation that corresponds to hacking or interfering with PunkBuster's normal operation and therefore violating the EULA.

Even Balance uses multiple private one-way hashes so that no serial number information for individual computers can be determined by admins or anyone else who may try to obtain this information from a hardware GUID.

PunkBuster only gives a hardware ban if memory scans show that a cheat that is known to circumvent or disrupt PunkBuster's normal operation or its facilities is activated. Because of the size of the memory footprint of modern cheats and the use of a unique hash to identify that cheat.

As with previous PunkBuster GUID global bans, the new hardware GUID bans are permanent and will not be lifted. Even Balance has not disclosed which hardware parts are used to ban players, but trial and error has shown that the hardware GUID is based on the serial numbers of all available hard drives and the MAC addresses (which can be changed with a simple fix in the Windows registry) of all available network interfaces.

According to their EULA, Even Balance has the final say in matters of banning.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2007-07-29 11:28:51)

Stizz
+8|6276|New Jersey

Freezer7Pro wrote:

About suicidernoob: He hops up to you, then suicides. He started "harrassing" me on a Karkand server once. Allmost allways got a shot in him, and therefore either got a kill or a kda.
I dont think that you would have killed him 51 times IN A ROW WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE KILLING HIM IN BETWEEN those 51 kills, also if he suicided you wouldnt be credited for the kills.  Either way I dont care about you or anyone else padding, the reason i called you out was because you tried to act like king shit and rag on this guy about padding.
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6552|elsewhere

I'm Jamesey wrote:

As of June 30, 2004, Even Balance has incorporated the usage of unique hardware identifiers to permanently ban players from all PunkBuster enabled servers who raise a violation that corresponds to hacking or interfering with PunkBuster's normal operation and therefore violating the EULA.

Even Balance uses multiple private one-way hashes so that no serial number information for individual computers can be determined by admins or anyone else who may try to obtain this information from a hardware GUID.

PunkBuster only gives a hardware ban if memory scans show that a cheat that is known to circumvent or disrupt PunkBuster's normal operation or its facilities is activated. Because of the size of the memory footprint of modern cheats and the use of a unique hash to identify that cheat.

As with previous PunkBuster GUID global bans, the new hardware GUID bans are permanent and will not be lifted. Even Balance has not disclosed which hardware parts are used to ban players, but trial and error has shown that the hardware GUID is based on the serial numbers of all available hard drives and the MAC addresses (which can be changed with a simple fix in the Windows registry) of all available network interfaces.

According to their EULA, Even Balance has the final say in matters of banning.
would be interessting HOW they read out my HD ID`s!!  breaking privacy rules??

Last edited by {_Schlemihl_} (2007-07-29 11:33:43)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6159|Scotland!
Would be interesting if you read what you agree to when you install punkbuster?
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6552|elsewhere

I'm Jamesey wrote:

let themread my HD ID??----->NO
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6159|Scotland!
You did agree to that and much more when you decided to ignore the EULA and install punkbuster
RECONDO67
+60|6663|miami FL
https://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4149/screen051nd2.th.jpg
this guy was hacking or wall hacking with e buddy of him.
https://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9907/screen050cb5.th.jpg
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6669|can

{_Schlemihl_} wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

let themread my HD ID??----->NO
then uninstall. It's that simple.
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6552|elsewhere

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You did agree to that and much more when you decided to ignore the EULA and install punkbuster
references ??
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6224|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Pfft, know it or not, it's still padding. And I wouldn't think that's just P&K. Those rarely reach more than ~700. Hello, Mr. "Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife!"
You nametag tweaked, so what's your point? fucking twat

And a punkbuster hardware ban is nothing to do with your IP, router or anything else you idiots are talking about.
Ehrm... My prefix is tweaked, yes. You got a problem with that?

Seems like Jamesy is hot today!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6159|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Pfft, know it or not, it's still padding. And I wouldn't think that's just P&K. Those rarely reach more than ~700. Hello, Mr. "Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife! Clear! Knife!"

And a punkbuster hardware ban is nothing to do with your IP, router or anything else you idiots are talking about.

Don't tell other people how to play if you're stupid enough to cheat and get caught.

I couldn't give a crap what your prefix is, I can't see it ingame cause you're always so low in the scoreboard anyways
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6669|can

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Not only your prefix...
http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … ery=Search
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6480|The Twilight Zone

TrashBlinD wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Not only your prefix...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Evil_Apu
+40|6610|Denmark
why the hell can't I make a single topic without getting flamed for my stats?  You can even get those points on a big karkand man with 16 people in some extreme situations. Ya, it was a k/p server. I'd never expected to make it last that long. But that isn't impossible.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6202|North Carolina

TrashBlinD wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Not only your prefix...
Can someone say owned?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6669|can

Evil_Apu wrote:

why the hell can't I make a single topic without getting flamed for my stats?  You can even get those points on a big karkand man with 16 people in some extreme situations. Ya, it was a k/p server. I'd never expected to make it last that long. But that isn't impossible.
Because too many noobs are obsessed with other peoples stats.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-07-29 12:10:39)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

May I refer to my YouTube videos. I downloaded an MSX demo hack, deleted it and it left some traces. I've never cheated online.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6669|can

Freezer7Pro wrote:

May I refer to my YouTube videos. I downloaded an MSX demo hack, deleted it and it left some traces. I've never cheated online.
Ok, first it was a nametag tweak, now it's an MSX demo? Lie more plz.

Edit : http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=80356&p=1

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-07-29 12:15:41)

Evil_Apu
+40|6610|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

haha then you're worse than me

I did something b/c i thought it was good points and didn't know it was illigal

You did enter some hacker site on purposem download hack to try it out. What makes you flame me, and not yourself?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

I had a thread of this where I allmost got to explain, before badhq closed it.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

Evil_Apu wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

haha then you're worse than me

I did something b/c i thought it was good points and didn't know it was illigal

You did enter some hacker site on purposem download hack to try it out. What makes you flame me, and not yourself?
Bots don't mind.
Evil_Apu
+40|6610|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

got a question.. you made a thread people flaming you, and you tried to explain, now I make a thread you flame others? how ironic
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

Evil_Apu wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

got a question.. you made a thread people flaming you, and you tried to explain, now I make a thread you flame others? how ironic
So you mean, that, if you once get flamed, you never get to flame anyone again?
Evil_Apu
+40|6610|Denmark

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Evil_Apu wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

if you had sex once, you've tried it and never need it again ?
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

Evil_Apu wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Evil_Apu wrote:

if you had sex once, you've tried it and never need it again ?
Ok, in a way, you say exactly what I say, and in another, you say something that's completely offtopic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard