clncmmndr
+5|6793|Laguna Beach, CA
Last night on a server called "24/7 Karkand No Whoring" I was banned for "GL whoring" when I was playing as a medic. They gave me no warning and half the people there come in and whore because they can get cheap kills because no one else will whore.

What the f**k is wrong with these people?

Last edited by clncmmndr (2006-01-22 22:45:24)

Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6694
Same rules apply here you fucking retards. If you don't like the post, go fucking read something else. But if you wanna take your time to write something, don't tell me something I already know. For instantance: Boogie, I know that's how you spell because. I'm not writing an essay so stfu. AND DUMBASSES! Dont say If I dont like it, I shouldnt play there. If I were to do that, Id be searching forever becuz I can barely get into a server that doesnt have 15 reserved spots for 24/7 karkand. SO all of you, stfu.
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6863

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

It was a nice day, Saturday evening, January 21st, 2006. I was playing is [NVS] clan server, minding my own business when a shadowing figure typed in a creul line. "TK ME AGAIN AND I WILL HAVE U BANNED." Without question I knew it was an admin. For one, he sounded like a little whiny cunt and he has [NVS] tag on. And quietly replied "Power Hungry Admins. He who holds the admin power, thou shalt be known as Hitler." I said this becuz if i complain about a TK more than once, they dont do shit. They get TK'ed and they get fucking Nazi on the guy and kick him if he does it again. Anyway, back to the tale of the power hungry admins. After I said these words. The admin and another [NVS] prick (no doubtfully another admin) replied with this, "Its against our rules so stfu or I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED." Now, I read this servers rules and I didnt know critizing an admin could get someone banned. *gasp* BANNED! OH NO! 2000 severs and IM LOSING [NVS] clan server! Sweet JESUS! Noooooooooooooooooo. But the kind gentleman I am, I simply left with them wollowing in their own puddle of bullcrap, thinking they are high and mighty.

If you got something to say and ur an admin of a server, go shove it up ur ass and forget this post. I dont wanna hear your bullshit about how your doing your jobs. AND NO! The admins dont pay for it. They get it cuz their in the clan. So stfu to all of u who have that reply.
Chill bro'..LOL . take the night off'
oh' by the way i am a server owner/admin' and the rest of my clan are admins as well' .
now' it might be true' you might have been dealing with a little asshat of an admin' but you'll have to remember' MOST servers that tend to keep alot of players and the server is busy, most admins tend to get a little less paitent for players that are tking' or begining to tk at the start of a round'.
I myself have been easly iritated by players actions "in game" on my own server and have kicked' or banned them ( for good reason mind you ) .

but all of my bans are only temparary aside for a few asshats who think they can come in and dish a minus -200 score and act like a retard.

OHH'  come by the website' and reserve a slot' from me' "thus far i only have 4 reserved slots LOL" on a 64 slot server 24/7 karkand  > www.gnyso.com

GNYSO VIKING-LOVER1

Last edited by VIKING-LOVER1 (2006-02-02 20:14:36)

arnica
+18|6698|Sydney
Hahaahah ... Power hungry admins .. wthats a classic .. I'm gonna use that line too!!!!
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6759|United States

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

Same rules apply here you fucking retards. If you don't like the post, go fucking read something else. But if you wanna take your time to write something, don't tell me something I already know. For instantance: Boogie, I know that's how you spell because. I'm not writing an essay so stfu. AND DUMBASSES! Dont say If I dont like it, I shouldnt play there. If I were to do that, Id be searching forever becuz I can barely get into a server that doesnt have 15 reserved spots for 24/7 karkand. SO all of you, stfu.
I can tell your that kind of guy I always see on the news who has brought a gun to school and went on a rampage because of stress he has acquired due to video games.
dink[emu]
+0|6676
occamsrezr
+7|6733
Now, I read this servers rules and I didnt know critizing an admin could get someone banned. *gasp* BANNED! OH NO! 2000 severs and IM LOSING [NVS] clan server! Sweet JESUS! Noooooooooooooooooo. But the kind gentleman I am, I simply left with them wollowing in their own puddle of bullcrap, thinking they are high and mighty.

Of course you cared enough to post this though.
smk_valvanite
+12|6694|New Zealand, CHCH
kiss_my_white _ass., your gonna be one of those players that other players will remember from this thread and wont accept you into squads, wont care if they tk you,  probably just rape you individually if you are the enemy,

remember what a wise man once said....

"it is better to say nothing and be called a fool, than to say somehting and remove all doubt"

granted this is the complain section, but shit man, think about what you say before you say it,
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6855
90% of all BF² Server admins are gay, jewish and got no dicks!

Don't even to talk of them having a minimum of brain or anything like this!
smk_valvanite
+12|6694|New Zealand, CHCH

OholibaH wrote:

90% of all BF² Server admins are gay, jewish and got no dicks!

Don't even to talk of them having a minimum of brain or anything like this!
jewish? but didint he call him a nazi?

but i agree, i would rather admins kept to themselves and did admin work, just like a commander on 64 karky server, that way a lot more pppl that are either cheating or wanting to contact the admins in game to warn them about a potentiol cheater, can be done

if everyone plays there part then i bet there would be less posts in the complain thread
dalfiuss
+1|6849
Most of the people that rent servers blow cock at the game, and do it so they are afforded some leverage.  It's incredibly sad what some admins do to try to make themselves feel better about their lack of skill.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6759|United States
I think that Kiss_my_white_ass is Hitler.  More than one form, eh?  Your one of them.
Arkosh~Kovash
+0|6684|the Dirty Dirty
i have to say i agree. to some degree, these are the servers that fuc everything up for BF2... allowing stat padding by their members only. they also kick/ban like some little bitches if you break some made up fucin rule at the time. and of course none of their rules apply to them........ why? cause they paid for the server, so STFU.

Bottom line is that they pay to play the way they want to play, get badges, stat pad, spawn camp, base rape etc.. not sure if this is what EA/Dice had in mind but like always if you throw enough money around you get what you want. 

and no, a $20 spot aint shit. im just not some "gotta have all the badges, high k/d ratio and be ranked in the top 100" dork ass shitbag. I play cause its fun.

man. some of you must lead pathetic middle class lives to be bashin so much when someone speaks their mind on a FORUM.

English
Noun
forum (plural: fora or forums)

A place for discussion.
A gathering for the purpose of discussion.
An Internet message board where users can post messages regarding one or more topics of discussion.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6700|S.E. United States
drinking my coffee this morning and getting my fill on the latest threads I have to say this one amused me the most...
kmwa,you from new york?
you have the right attitude to be from new york...

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned.

Last edited by KillerYaNk (2006-02-07 06:03:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard