ZCaliber
+12|6503|Between Canada and Iowa
Seeing as I'm not exactly impaired without that ever so precious Radar grenade, my Transport duty ribbon has been thrust into optional.

I see myself getting the Aerial service ribbon (25 global air transport, 15 titan drops) before the Transporter.

*Shakes head* How could they screw up on an unlock THAT badly? You can't even get it resupplied!
Tetn1s
+59|6634|Los Angeles
i did op snowflake ribbon for and my bro on 1st try on both of us? why is it so hard?

(try bridge at remegan)
Icleos
+101|6734
The awards are not that hard to get.
Got them all the day NS was released.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6724|Germany, near Koblenz
As stated in another thread allready, those awards were way to easy. The only "hard" one is the pin, because it doesn't depend on yourself but on totaly unbalanced teams.

The stupid thing with NS and it's assault mode is that the time played there doesn't count towards conquest time. Since I want to get conquest commander badges and conquest medal now, I'm "forced" to leave NS alone.

PS: I was lucky with some roadkill presents at Leipzig, otherwise I either would have looked for a crowded server with FF off (just drive fullspeed all the time, never stop) or tried whether APM/mine "roadkills" (drop them, enter speeder and wait for the kill) will count toward the ribbon or not.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
Should get the remaining two tonight, and that will allow me to unlock all of the assault class. Looks like my last unlock will be the sniper decoy.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

ZCaliber wrote:

*Shakes head* How could they screw up on an unlock THAT badly? You can't even get it resupplied!
Yes you can.  You can resupply both the blue-muzzle-flash flak cannons.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
corce
+2|6574
My top tip for the day on how to get the operation snowflake ribbon:

Play as PAC on Port Bavaria, wait till the EU cap one of the ports (ideally not the goliath one), zoom down to the port, go inside and pinball around crushing anything that moves. It's highly amusing and quite easy, until someone manages to hit you with a Pilum of throw down some motion mines, but then not many people go anti tank to cap the port flags.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6437|Barcelona
Got the last one (operation snowflake ribbon) yesterday...
Bridge at Remagen. While EU is trying to conquer the bridge flag, can get a lot of roadkills driving throughout the bridge.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Got the last one (operation snowflake ribbon) yesterday...
Bridge at Remagen. While EU is trying to conquer the bridge flag, can get a lot of roadkills driving throughout the bridge.
Yep thats were I got my ribbon, I manage to catch out three of them trying to cross the open ground under the bridge, I was circling them like the Indians go around the circled wagons, picking them off one at a time. Lol
Thoruz
+42|6318|Germany

corce wrote:

Play as PAC on Port Bavaria, wait till the EU cap one of the ports (ideally not the goliath one), zoom down to the port, go inside and pinball around crushing anything that moves. It's highly amusing and quite easy, until someone manages to hit you with a Pilum of throw down some motion mines, but then not many people go anti tank to cap the port flags.
i did that the day ns was relased
even pilum was no problem
support was

got that roadkill pin by accident there hehe
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6708

corce wrote:

Thats exactly how I got mine.
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6624|Germany
Only 5 Roadkills IAR left, I got the pin twice, lol, it isn't that hard.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6610|InGerLand

SoC./Omega wrote:

yayfornorthernstrike?
i vote yes
NS is a much needed improvement on vanilla 2142 i seriously hope theres more stuff like it
*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* EA
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6619|The Netherlands
what a road kill you need to drive over peeps? or just kill them whit the gun
+0|6140
nice
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6497|Atlanta, GA
i got the Pin and I don't even have northern strike. Got it in the 1.4 Beta. I'm downloading northern strike right now though
mattando
Proud Founder Of Killing In Action Clan hehe
+2|6204|Australia/S.A
Ive got most of the northern strike things but i get them occasionally though cos people hardly play ns

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard