Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6484|P-way, NJ

Ultra410 wrote:

muahuhauhua noobs i own u guys anywhere anytime in a 1on1 i beat u all noobzors,u guys are crazy man go play bf2 for ever,i bett u are all still virgins without a job and a life fecking n00bs
From a guy who cries because of his stats got resseted...

I have a job, and a life...
The_killer2
hai
+36|6177|North Carolina

Ultra410 wrote:

muahuhauhua noobs i own u guys anywhere anytime in a 1on1 i beat u all noobzors,u guys are crazy man go play bf2 for ever,i bett u are all still virgins without a job and a life fecking n00bs
I have more Friends than you will ever have. And please don't make fun of other people being virgins when you will probably stay one your whole life. KTHXBAI
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
lol stat padder
http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=76754781

check out his victims
o i dont stat pad

/care
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
New word...

Some guys get owned...

He got....               ULTRA OWNED!!!!

Ultra Owned - When caught lying about stat padding.
Ultra410
+0|6270
1on1 anytime anywhere.........ur guys are such a internetnoobs did u know that,u guys aint got a life job or girl and u never will muahuahhuauaah fuck u all fucker

Last edited by Ultra410 (2007-07-29 05:17:15)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

Ultra410 wrote:

No I Never Cheat Im A Fair Player
LOL!!! The "hacks" always say that shit!!!

Bottom line in this universe. . . .  THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!

Just admit you hacked, and enjoy the liberation of knowing that you arent lying to anyone!! . . . . anymore!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-07-29 05:19:17)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

ummm .... thanks
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Shakez
+39|6171

Ultra410 wrote:

1on1 anytime anywhere.........ur guys are such a internetnoobs did u know that,u guys aint got a life job or girl and u never will muahuahhuauaah fuck u all fucker
Interesting.
But we got a life and a gf.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6398

Ultra410 wrote:

Says Mister Pimple man..
Collin2000
+6|6252

Ultra410 wrote:

Sounds good.....Who do I look for...oh yea..the private...lol  I don't have a problem with padders....just liars.
NaferiouS
+7|6120|melb australia

OrangeHound wrote:

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

Have u ever stats padded or gone into a knife and pistol server?

Ultra410 wrote:

You will probably never know.  However, looking at your cached stats, 14% of your kills are with pistols/knives, and your 473 score on Karkand exceeds what EA has communicated previously as higher than their maximum  threshold ... so, I imagine that you were caught on a K&P server:

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:eB … =firefox-a

Also, 107 kills to a single player in a round?  Wow ...
wat about the fact that you have 2 soulsani's in ur favorite victims colom?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?
in the link above

Last edited by NaferiouS (2007-07-29 06:07:47)

Shakez
+39|6171

NaferiouS wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

Have u ever stats padded or gone into a knife and pistol server?

Ultra410 wrote:

You will probably never know.  However, looking at your cached stats, 14% of your kills are with pistols/knives, and your 473 score on Karkand exceeds what EA has communicated previously as higher than their maximum  threshold ... so, I imagine that you were caught on a K&P server:

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:eB … =firefox-a

Also, 107 kills to a single player in a round?  Wow ...
wat about the fact that you have 2 soulsani's in ur favorite victims colom?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?
in the link above
https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/InSurfWeTrust17/PWNED.jpg
NaferiouS
+7|6120|melb australia
ULTRA PWNeD!!!!!!!!
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6149|Estonia
Yea lol he sayd hes fair i saw hes server hsitory 2  he were in 2 pad server and 1 vic is 107 times killed. Lol no wonder hes reseted..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard