THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6785|AUS, Canberra
i wonder if he used fraps to make that?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6855|Cologne, Germany

Horseman 77 wrote:

on another note isn't it strange how you can read a stat like " 18 dead as XXX responds to Violence in XXX. "

But seeing one mans death effects us so greatly. Hitler said " One will be mourned, 1000 is just a statistic. "

I guess he had something there.

ps cant I please  do the quote thing Please oh please
well, whenever I see footage from Iraq ( or any other military conflict, for that matter ) I always see pictures from the aftermath of a firefight or a bomb attack. It hardly happens that we see people actually die "live" on TV, let alone close-ups of their faces when they take their last breath.

Most of us are used to bodies lying around, or mass graves. We don't see those as real human beings.

Thats why pictures of people getting shot disturb us.
nxt-sockpuppet
+0|6680

Horseman 77 wrote:

on another note isn't it strange how you can read a stat like " 18 dead as XXX responds to Violence in XXX. "

But seeing one mans death effects us so greatly. Hitler said " One will be mourned, 1000 is just a statistic. "

That quote when correctly quoted "One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic. - Joseph Stalin"

Anyway....I found a close up look at Juba....he does exist! This is a video of him shooting and signing his cases

http://www.thatwasrandom.com/content/view/82/48/

Sockpuppet
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6851

nxt-sockpuppet wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

That quote when correctly quoted "One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic. - Joseph Stalin"

Anyway....I found a close up look at Juba....he does exist! This is a video of him shooting and signing his cases

http://www.thatwasrandom.com/content/view/82/48/

Sockpuppet
Wow man he does look like a deadly professional and what balls to let himself be photographed at work.

It shows he has no respect for Bush at all. If thats really him we better get the fuck out of there and fast.

I guees we are losing. If they got soldiers like that we should cut our loses.

Marconius and the Commies where right. That last video is chilling. I hope it ends soon.
CRUSHER
+-1|6729

Flecco wrote:

Just so you know, those missiles and bio weapons found were given to Iraq by the US during the Iran Iraq war. Saddam got over ambitious and hit Kuwait (for oil) and MOST OF THE WESTERN WORLD removed him.

Remind me how the world is meant to help the US of A when we dont know who did it. There has never been a shred of evidence of who attacked the US on that day. 9 of the 19 highjackers are currently alive and well, most flying for Saudi Airlines. Many of whom were not in America on 11th/9/2001.
The first comment could be true, no idea. If we actually gave him anything I highly doubt he'd still have it AS HE IS BUSY KILLING PEOPLE ALL THE EFFING TIME.

You're a idiot, there is proof. Firstly they claimed responsibility. Also there has been A LOT of evidence linking Al Queda to it.

Second sentece of second comment: If they weren't in America on 9/11, what exactly did they do to earn the title of "Hijacker"...

Again, I reiterate. You're a moron.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6772|MA, USA

nxt-sockpuppet wrote:

Nah.  Propaganda.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6697|Stillwater, Ok
LOL....Poor Poor Juba...i can just see that happening to him every time he pulls that trigger. Sorry little boy, don't fire a mans weapon if you cant stand on your own two feet after shooting it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD
Some of that music was pretty cool.  Anyway, what does he use, an SVD Dragunov I take it.  It looks like it from what one of the camera shots had, it has the small incomplete triangle in the middle.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

LOL....Poor Poor Juba...i can just see that happening to him every time he pulls that trigger. Sorry little boy, don't fire a mans weapon if you cant stand on your own two feet after shooting it.
That was a shotgun, if you're not ready for it, yeah you're gonna get pushed back by the recoil.
Trobow
+1|6730|Kettering, Ohio
FEEDOM OF PRESS AND SPEECH!

Anyways, the video has not been doctored, but this "Juba" is not a real person.  You get briefed on some of the stupid urban legends of Fal, Tikrit, Bag, and Kirkuk once in country.  This is one of them, right up there with giant camel spiders.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6697|Stillwater, Ok
Man those camel spiders are big though.  They only follow you to stay in the shade so are pretty well harmless.  I know that if your not ready for the recoil it can screw you over but lol that was just funny.
Trobow
+1|6730|Kettering, Ohio
They are big enough is what you are saying.  People think that they are the size of like small squirrels and shit.  They aren't that big, but when they want shade, they want shade!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6851
The Real Qeustion is,

when he is Captured and made to suck captive " Smelly guy Friends " Cocks by an 18 year old American girl.

Should she be brought up on charges?

Also when he does go home, will he be gay or Castrated under Religious Law for doing it Sucking dix I mean ?

Will his 72 Virgins laugh at him for his gayness?
airborne916
+24|6679

Nehil wrote:

Sorry if this already has been posted, but a special story about a Iraqi sniper has reached me today. Juba. An elite ex spec op. It is said that he only fires one bullet and quickly escapes, the American forces never even knew where the shot came from. When they eventually find his hidingplace they always find one empty shellcase with the word "Juba" written on it.

It is said that he has killed 143 soldiers and wounded 53. Now I know a lot of you will say "BS youre making shit up, you dont have proof, die usa flamer" ec.t... But there is now a video, 15 minutes long, with a lot of real footage with real american soldiers getting shot, mixed up with a lot of terrorist propaganda.

http://media.putfile.com/JUBA-Sniper Thats the link. DO NOT WATCH IT YOU ARE SENSITIVE ABOUT THESE KIND OF THINGS! IF YOU EVEN DOUBT ABOUT IT DON'T WATCH IT. YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING "FUN".

So what do you think of this? Is it real? Who is "Juba"? Why isn't this mentioned in American media? Is he the best sniper of all times? How does he do it?

And last of all, I don't support any of his actions, nobody deserves to die. Nobody. Neither am I a terrorist, please don't flame in this thread and only discuss "Juba".
that just make me want to take my K-bar and gut that fucker alive. He shot a man wile he was fucking eating, it bad anough just shooting a man but wile he is eating.

Thats why im join the army in 2 years.
Esker
+1|6741
They wouldn't shoot him if they found him. He's only got to drop his rifle on the floor and he instantly becomes a civilian again. You watch the news and it's always mentioning some soldier is on trial for murder...

Personally I think they should pull all the soldiers out of that country, if the politicians won't allow them to fight these terrorists on their own grounds then they're simply just targets just waiting to happen. I haven't watched that video and I don't intend to. I have a vague idea of what it would contain and to be honest I really don't want to see soldiers, young men like myself being killed by some piece of shit.

I'm pretty dissapointed that it's even been posted here and some of the responses I've read are pretty sickening too.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-07 19:45:10)

GeneralDodo
+5|6710

A.Drew(G.Drew wrote:

splixx wrote:

Reminds me of the Russian sniper from World War II.. Very similiar indeed.
but the russian sniper(Zastev) shot 143 bullets AND killed 142 guys!
(1 of them being a german sniper-killer)= something-koineg
There is no record of a German sniper by the name of Konig that went against Vassili, that was only for the movie 'Enemy at the Gates'. Movie's often change things around to make things better.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6772|MA, USA

GeneralDodo wrote:

There is no record of a German sniper by the name of Konig that went against Vassili, that was only for the movie 'Enemy at the Gates'. Movie's often change things around to make things better.
There is doubt about Koenig, but that doubt existed long before the movie.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6712
dude this guy is like seriously scary, just think if they were all this good.... and btw i can't see the video, do u know where i can see it somewhere else? i seriously wanna see this guy in actions
Nehil
+3|6746|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

airborne916 wrote:

it bad anough just shooting a man

Thats why im join the army in 2 years.
You realize what your saying and doing right?
Test_Beagle
+0|6667
lol i saw a thing on fox news about juba... ofcourse he isnt real fox news said... and ofcourse i trusted it cos it "fair and ballenced" and was currently in a "no spin zone"
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6702
Sorry but i seriously LOL'ed at the part when the guy eating the apple got shot LOL.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6712
wait have they sown ne real pics of Juba yet?
Lt Svensson
+2|6650
I feel that we can all agree on that its never nice knowing that there can be a sniper somewhere. Then our brothers in arms that serve their country over in Iraq work in the hardest conditions (the urban warfare) also the asymetricwarfare makes it even harder since everyone walks around as a civilian. If you are a good sniper there is no problem to make a kill from 600m. Regarding morale, its allways harder if your buddy next to you is killed. I belive that most KIA in Iraq comes from IEDs. Also from a logical point there must be a number of "tango" snipers operating in Iraq some good and some poor. For all soldiers going to Iraq and Afghanistan there is a pdf file named Qaeda-Guerrilla-Iraq-v1-0.pdf made by Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. You can call it leassons learned from Afgh, just to understand how they operate.
El pistolero7
+0|6649
[

War strange things happens, Why shouldnt it be a arab sniper, and good too.
Maybe Us Army doesnt wanna let their troopers to know. its demoralizing.
i saw a program of Little big horn a while a go. U know the indians vs Cavalry,
and the official version was that Custer defended himself Heroicly against 2-3000indians or more.
Then some researchers prove that teory to be wrong. According to them lots of the cavalry men panic and
ran away shooting at every direction. Thats very interesting.
In war the proganda is all the time, every where: Both sides...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard