J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6771|Longueuil
Still escaping from giving his server name and ip ?
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6693
and btw nox u aint mastering shit

Last edited by MartinPocrezze (2006-02-03 17:02:13)

CRUSHER
+-1|6729
I don't recall the IP but there's a server called MA Killing Fields, a clan server of course. They've made up  this rule where you can't go to the enemy airfield period. It's the dumbest effing thing I've ever heard. I argued with them about it, they insist they can do stuff like this.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6696
Holy crap. Everyone that has posted an argument in here is an idiot. I think you must lose track of how stupid you look after a ridiculous thread goes on three pages and turns into the whole "I am a grown man, you must be a stupid kid" argument. Congrats on being an adult. Now, you can try actually growing up and not care about what people say to you in a server. Even if you pay for/own it.
NOxFEAR
+0|6703|Shropshire UK
are you still here jeeeeeeeeez are you trying to make out that you are a BF2 god, or are you one of these players that plays for himself regardless of the team winning or not, which i think that you are so therefore i suggest you learn to play as a teamplayer and  btw are you old enough to play this game or does mommy and daddy have to supervise you????????
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6693
i think the milkman is supervising your wife

btw u r talking about mastering and shit

Last edited by MartinPocrezze (2006-02-03 17:08:41)

NOxFEAR
+0|6703|Shropshire UK

MartinPocrezze wrote:

i think the milkman is supervising your wife
yawn
no wonder you hate admins so much kicked 29 times and banned 7

Last edited by NOxFEAR (2006-02-03 17:10:01)

knighthawk
+0|6672
martinpocrezze m8 you really need to get a life m8
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6693
i was kicked and shit but i aint no stattpadder stattpadder boiiiii
NOxFEAR
+0|6703|Shropshire UK

MartinPocrezze wrote:

i was kicked and shit but i aint no stattpadder stattpadder boiiiii
can you prove that i stat pad? NO? didn't think so, so anyways enoughs enough time to leave this lovley flame topic and go to work have fun flaming ppl
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6771|Longueuil
And that Ip And name ?
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6673|Sydney, Australia

F.Rabshaw wrote:

Holy crap. Everyone that has posted an argument in here is an idiot. I think you must lose track of how stupid you look after a ridiculous thread goes on three pages and turns into the whole "I am a grown man, you must be a stupid kid" argument. Congrats on being an adult. Now, you can try actually growing up and not care about what people say to you in a server. Even if you pay for/own it.
here here man.

seriously NOxFEAR - wtfs ur problem. avoiding questions about ur IP, talking like a n00b. i seriously dont think you are old enough to have a wife the way that you are responding/talking to people on this thread. If you want to appear older, articulate your feelings into well constructed sentences instead of just flaming everyone else. You started this topic, so of course people are allowed to criticise what you have posted - thats the point of a forums.

Please grow up (yes, I am only 16 - so what? i'd like to think i have more maturity than you)

Papa Smurf - nice post, summarises this thread well

edit:
btw are you old enough to play this game or does mommy and daddy have to supervise you????????
genius statement..... seriously man, please grow up a bit - mom/dad calls are for people just entering adolescence and you are 'claiming' you have a wife.

Last edited by Hugh_Jasss (2006-02-03 17:23:25)

MartinPocrezze
+-3|6693
i prove

http://bf2s.com/player/noxfear/

my prove let the people tell u the truth
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6771|Longueuil

knighthawk wrote:

martinpocrezze m8 you really need to get a life m8
Humm NOxFEAR you created a new account to post this line???
Just give Me the name and ip of your server it'll all be over ???
And i dont think this is the place to talk about statspadding anyway If he did dont worry EA will eventualy wipe his stats they have access to every log of every server since the release so....

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-02-03 17:26:34)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
hmmm.

You are all acting like children (well all but one).
Nofear its an odd ruling, many people have differnet views on what bunnyhopping is, try changing it to constant prone jumping?
And maybe try the three warning system? That way players have a chance to change playing styles then getting kicked, and being enraged, leading up to the events which have been unfolding.

Your stats raise suspision, and being a server admin people go back to thinking 'another r00fus'. I must warn you though, EA may think the same thing.

To the person wanting the IP.
grow up. You wanna go cause trouble. would you give out your server IP to some one that plans to hassle you?

the kid in question was a smartarse, If he was kicked properly it wouldnt of caused such a reaction. As a server admin you need to think more adult, knowing what kids/fools are like, and trying to get a better outcome for both yourself and the player.
knighthawk
+0|6672
No Im A Squad Member Of Fears
NOxFEAR
+0|6703|Shropshire UK

kontrolcrimson wrote:

hmmm.

You are all acting like children (well all but one).
Nofear its an odd ruling, many people have differnet views on what bunnyhopping is, try changing it to constant prone jumping?
And maybe try the three warning system? That way players have a chance to change playing styles then getting kicked, and being enraged, leading up to the events which have been unfolding.

Your stats raise suspision, and being a server admin people go back to thinking 'another r00fus'. I must warn you though, EA may think the same thing.

grow up. You wanna go cause trouble. would you give out your server IP to some one that plans to hassle you?

the kid in question was a smartarse, If he was kicked properly it wouldnt of caused such a reaction. As a server admin you need to think more adult, knowing what kids/fools are like, and trying to get a better outcome for both yourself and the player.
totally agree with you m8 but on the orginal post he was warned twice which i think is more than adequate unlike some servers that would have banned him straight away, wow 2 posts that have any constructive content to them, and as for thinking that i stat pad i have nothing to hide so ppl can think what they like and untill they play against me they will never know!
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6771|Longueuil
I dont plan anything i just wanna go play a game there later on and see if its a good server !!
But its gonna be hard if i dont have the ip lol !!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
i think this thread needs to be closed and forgotten about completly.

try setting up the server rules to pop up every minute or so. The servers i play on have this and once people see it, they stop.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

idiot................gosh !
Esker
+1|6741
Why won't you give the IP or servername? I asked on about page 2 but you've insisted on arguing with Martin, and John.F.Kennedy has asked you about 20 times for the IP...

Why won't you just tell us? I don't get it...
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia

Esker wrote:

Why won't you give the IP or servername? I asked on about page 2 but you've insisted on arguing with Martin, and John.F.Kennedy has asked you about 20 times for the IP...

Why won't you just tell us? I don't get it...

kontrolcrimson wrote:

J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6771|Longueuil
All im saying is this is a useless rule that leed to missunderstanding and bad situation like unwanted and undeserved kicks/bans/mad players...Try this : Next time someone jump in the air to avoid being shot you'll have a 1.5 second delay to line up a shot where is head will be when his feet touch the ground then just before he hit the ground shoot BOOM Headshot!!!And if he's doing rapid jumping from and back to prone position same thing but spray the ground underhim BOOM Headshot.... Then you'll start liking bunnyhopers like i do !I love bunnyhopers they are like free kills unless they have a GL lol

Can i have that ip please ?
If you think you own a good server you should be proud of giving me that ip + If i make trouble just ban me LMAO !!! Your the admin no ?

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-02-03 17:51:14)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6687|Colorado
I never really saw the problem with bunnyhoppers, I have no problems killing them 9 outta 10 times, but as you'll learn in life 95% of the people dont read even though its right infront of them.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
kenedy.

1. stop stop asking
2. watch his profile stat page for a day. if he is admin he will play on one server?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard