David.P
Banned
+649|6266
Heres how it works.  The above person makes an Ultimatum with 2 or more choices, The person after them must pick one of the choices and make his own ultimatum, And so on and so on.

Btw make these extremely difficult but not that extreme which gets the thread locked. Allright? Lets go!

Your locked in a room with the person you hate the most in this world and the person you love most in this world. I give you a gun with 1 bullet here are your choices.

A) Kill the person you hate most in the world and i will set you free! But the person you love most in the world shall die.

B) Kill yourself and i will kill the person you hate the most while i set the person you love most free.

C) Refuse and you and your most loved person dies while i set your worst enemy free.

Your choice and choose wisely. (Btw you cant say neither)
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimatum
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6645|pimelteror.de
it should be called, the "dilemma" game.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6537|Flower Mound, TX
B
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

shadowcell_01 wrote:

B
Dont forget you have to make your own ultimatum.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
I guess it's true what they say the smartest move is not to play.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6446|Ontario, Canada
/fail thread
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Mystline
Banned
+38|6113|United States

David.P wrote:

A) Kill the person you hate most in the world and i will set you free! But the person you love most in the world shall die.

B) Kill yourself and i will kill the person you hate the most while i set the person you love most free.

C) Refuse and you and your most loved person dies while i set your worst enemy free.

Your choice and choose wisely. (Btw you cant say neither)
B

Here's mine
A) Have sex with your mom to save your dad
B) Have sex with your dad to save your mom
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6190|Winland

david, you don't get it! People have spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours playing BF2, You loose about one IQ per played minute. People here are not smart enough for a game like this

B

A: You have to set the clock on your VCR, and give it to your neighbour.
B: You have to set the clock on your neighbours VCR, and he'll give it to someone you hate.
C: You have to set the clock on your mother-in-law's VCR, and she'll have your kids to put jelly sandwiches in it.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-28 10:01:24)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6719|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
A Have sex with your mom to save your dad
mine:
A. Live an extremely pious life dedicated to God only to find out he doesn't exist, and you've wasted your life or
B. Live life to your own choosing and find out God is real causing an eternity in Hell.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
D) Kill your most hated person and you and your love go free.

is my choice!
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6836|Sacramento, Cal
wow just fucking wow....
Ey3
+5|6143
Mine would be.. let ur love fook ur worst enemy, so youll hate them both making u kill them a bit easier.., then I would go get laid with her best friend..
Mystline
Banned
+38|6113|United States

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

mine:
A. Live an extremely pious life dedicated to God only to find out he doesn't exist, and you've wasted your life or
B. Live life to your own choosing and find out God is real causing an eternity in Hell.
A

A) Lose your penis
B) Get raped up the ass so many times that you couldnt shit and end up dying.
David.P
Banned
+649|6266

Freezer7Pro wrote:

david, you don't get it! People have spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours playing BF2, You loose about one IQ per played minute. People here are not smart enough for a game like this
No i have faith in the junk drawer.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England

Mystline wrote:

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

mine:
A

A) Lose your penis
A.

A) Eat dry, hard shit
B) eat/drink? runny shit.

(eww...)
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida

FFLink13 wrote:

Mystline wrote:

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

mine:
A

A) Lose your penis
A.

A) Eat dry, hard shit

(eww...)
A because dry hard shit wouldnt taste like anything. Actually Id rather die that eat either.

A) You have sex with the ugliest possible guy in the entire world and live
B) You have sex with the the most beautiful girl in the world and get every STD imaginable and die
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
You call this a game, but don't games usually contain a miniscule amount of fun within them?
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6278|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Mystline wrote:

A

A) Lose your penis
A.

A) Eat dry, hard shit

(eww...)
A because dry hard shit wouldnt taste like anything. Actually Id rather die that eat either.

A) You have sex with the ugliest possible guy in the entire world and live
B) You have sex with the the most beautiful girl in the world and get every STD imaginable and die
B. Who needs to live if you get some action?

So.
A) Kill your best friend so that humanity will live.
B) Refuse to kill him/her, resulting in the killings of millions.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6677|West Yorkshire, U.K
Why not just kill everyone? There you go, Problem solved.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6613|Mhz

Undetected_Killer wrote:

B. Who needs to live if you get some action?

So.
A) Kill your best friend so that humanity will live.
B) Refuse to kill him/her, resulting in the killings of millions.
B. I like the idea of fucking it up for everyone.

A. Cake
B. Death

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

I love how Izzard's rants all run into each other, (earlier he was talking about cannibalis and how humans must taste thike Chicken because everything does, hence the "Tastes like human" comment.)

I'll take the cake please.

My ultimatum question. You travel back in time to early 1924 in Germany. Adolf Hitler is gaining noteriety for his cause and has become a popular public figure. He is currently in prison and you have the power to kill him, you are invisible, will never get caught and people will draw their own conclusion as to any assassinatioin. Killing Hitler could stop the eventual Nazi regiem, he was extremely good at rallying people to a cause and gaining support, without an effective mouthpiece such as Hitler the Nazi regiem could have simply lost it's reletivly small support base, (at this stage in history,) and flickered out. It could also mean a good change in leadership with a popular leader who could re-build Germany without the need for warfare and genocide. However Hitler made stupid decisions, Operation Barbarossa being a major one, another leader could worsen what Hitler did, even winning the war against West Europe and Britain.
So taking into account the knowledge of what DID happen would you risk another roll of the dice in history. All things considered it's still a fairly even decision. You could either save millions of lives or kill millions more.

Options:
A) Assassinate Hitler
B) Go visit the Reichstag before it gets burned.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6589|Michigan, USA

Ty wrote:

I love how Izzard's rants all run into each other, (earlier he was talking about cannibalis and how humans must taste thike Chicken because everything does, hence the "Tastes like human" comment.)

My ultimatum question. You travel back in time to early 1924 in Germany. Adolf Hitler is gaining noteriety for his cause and has become a popular public figure. He is currently in prison and you have the power to kill him, you are invisible, will never get caught and people will draw their own conclusion as to any assassinatioin. Killing Hitler could stop the eventual Nazi regiem, he was extremely good at rallying people to a cause and gaining support, without an effective mouthpiece such as Hitler the Nazi regiem could have simply lost it's reletivly small support base, (at this stage in history,) and flickered out. It could also mean a good change in leadership with a popular leader who could re-build Germany without the need for warfare and genocide. However Hitler made stupid decisions, Operation Barbarossa being a major one, another leader could worsen what Hitler did, even winning the war against West Europe and Britain.
So taking into account the knowledge of what DID happen would you risk another roll of the dice in history. All things considered it's still a fairly even decision. You could either save millions of lives or kill millions more.

Options:
A) Assassinate Hitler
Now thats not fair, posting a question you would actually have to think long and hard about, one with consequences on both choices that might spell doom or happiness...

That being said, Id have to go with A.  I choose A for the sole reason that before Hitler Germany wasnt exactly all onboard for war and exanpansion, Hitlers speechs and propoganda basically took the country over and caused a huge influx ofpeople into his cause.  That and even if war did break out, Hitler blamed it on the jews, leading to huge genocides of the jews, even if another war hunger leader took his place, the jews might not have to suffer or face such harsh conditions as the Nazi regime implemented.
Smithereener
+138|6308|California

Ty wrote:

Options:
A) Assassinate Hitler
Wow, that's like this movie, The Last Supper. That question, Would you kill Hitler if you had the chance? was a pretty key point in the movie. Anyway, if possible, I'd take a third option, talk to the guy. First try and reason with him, show him the error of his ways. Then perhaps, all that crap wouldn't have occured.

But if that's not available, I'd probably kill him. The potential to stop the Holocaust and millions of other people to die seems to far outweigh what else might come from killing him.

My Ultimatum: There are 2 pills: red and blue. You've reached a revelation that all things you thought were real were not. The red pill allows you to continue to search for the truth of the whole situation. The blue pill lets you fall back into a state of oblivion, forgetting that what you thought was real is not. Which pill do you take.

/matrix
David.P
Banned
+649|6266
Smith you have to choose the options you are given there is no inbetween.(For now)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard