Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord
If you don't like sniper vids here's another one you'll want to skip

5:47 long, mix of vanilla and SF, mostly CQB.

P.S. Any "snipers aren't team players" nubcakes do be sure to notice the complete lack of teamwork evident in the footage.

Edit: FileFront for anyone that's interested: http://files.filefront.com/Please+Remov … einfo.html

Last edited by Todd_Angelo (2007-07-29 01:38:04)

Adamshannon8
+94|6185
nice +1

Last edited by Adamshannon8 (2007-07-28 09:56:19)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6286|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Nice vid. Some pretty good shots, but when you did the zoom in the zoom, I was a bit confused.

Filefront plz?
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6147|Texas
That was a really good video. My favorite part was "Well that was hardly fair" LQTM at that.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
I liked the first song, went well with the video, I hate when people put like hardcore rock and shit in there videos thinking it will make it look better..
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6185
i think it was pretty noobish really.. there were some pretty bad clips like throwing grenades into crowds of people and sniping off guys on the top of tanks... there were 2 good shots though that i really noticed and they were both through the smoke

i think i could make a better sniper video
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord
Hey, where'd the post from Koala go? LOL

Adamshannon8 wrote:

nice +1

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Nice vid. Some pretty good shots...

GGF0RCE wrote:

That was a really good video. My favorite part was "Well that was hardly fair" LQTM at that.
Thanks dudes.

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Filefront plz?
Not many downloads of my previous vids so I didn't think it was worth it but I can let it upload in the background. Here ya go:
http://files.filefront.com/Please+Remov … einfo.html

LT.Victim wrote:

I liked the first song, went well with the video, I hate when people put like hardcore rock and shit in there videos thinking it will make it look better..
Agreed, but mostly because I usually hate that kind of music. A good pumping track can go really well with action (particularly if you make an effort to sync some of the shots etc.) but if you don't like the song you're not going to enjoy the vid much.

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

i think it was pretty noobish really...
Well like I said at the end of the video...

I do these for primarily for the fun of editing clips, not to 'showcase my skillz'. But as to the quality of the shooting, at least I show a couple of streaks (unlike some recent vids that look like they're entirely single-kill snips). And those 4 or 5 running kills weren't too shabby if I do say so myself; that last headshot wasn't cake either.

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

...there were 2 good shots though that i really noticed and they were both through the smoke
Like I thought, you didn't watch the whole thing; either that or you have a real bad memory?

There are actually 4 shots where the players are just about invisible due to fog (Warlord x3, Ghost x1).

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

i think i could make a better sniper video
There's a chance you're right. But how about when your reflexes are 20-25 years slower than they are now, let's see how you do then, eh?

Oh and some more conditions: you have to use the demo of Fraps, you have to do it on a dinosaur rig (USB 1, slow bus) and play on a sucky connection too. You're allowed a good chip and 2gigs of decent RAM though
Shakez
+39|6170
*Loading the Filefront version*
Nice
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K
Good Video, The music normally makes me turn it off because of the bass but was good loved it. Did you make the crosshairs on your sniper rifle red on options? and why was there no crosshairs?
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6391

At 5:16, what is that square in the center of your sniper crosshairs?  Additional zoom?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

Todd_Angelo wrote:

mostly CQB.
I didn't see any...
The_Jester
+52|6491|Italy

Kurazoo wrote:

Did you make the crosshairs on your sniper rifle red on options?
The m24 on SF has a red crosshair.

And nice video. Nothing really outstanding and I'm not a fan of sniper videos, but doing it on SF deserves a +1.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6583|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

DrunkFace wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

mostly CQB.
I didn't see any...
That is what I was just thinking.
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon
what the fuck is magnified square in the middle?
https://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/mechanix202/wtf.jpg

I haven't played SF in a long time so someone please enlighten me.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6653|pimelteror.de

Reciprocity wrote:

what the fuck is magnified square in the middle?
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/ … 02/wtf.jpg

I haven't played SF in a long time so someone please enlighten me.
that needs explanation, because there is no extrazoom in sf rifles...
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone
OMG, never seen someone edit their videos to make things easier to see before... Like seriously its not rocket science.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6653|pimelteror.de
i did see many edited videos, but i am wondering, how he included the zoom and the crosshair still fits the image.

edit: my bad. it is not easy to see on youtube, that the crosshair itself gets zoomed, too.

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2007-07-29 03:32:59)

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland
Nice video, I liked it how it wasn't bam kill bam kill bam kill of different clips like other sniping videos, also how you added other weapons not just the sniper rifle. I loved it when you got owned by the chopper though tbh +1
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Yea pretty good. Your videos are good Todd, but for god sake, upgrade your graphics
Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6169
Nice video m8

Wake is always nice

+1
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA
That zoom effect better be an editing trick.
Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6169

elite.mafia wrote:

That zoom effect better be an editing trick.
If it wasnt do you think he'd include it in the video?

Last edited by Dont_be_sS.V2 (2007-07-29 09:22:22)

Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6220|cs_connecticut‬‭
Nice! +1!
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

LT.Victim wrote:

i dont think u can see the music in the video
BlackKoala
+215|6325
Pan/Crop in Vegas...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard