https://i9.tinypic.com/63v0yg9.png

Why would you even hack on BF2 using speedbot is way more fun
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6600|USA

Komet.nl wrote:

http://i9.tinypic.com/63v0yg9.png

Yeah, and I'm sure you used PUBLIC hacks, right?
Dumbass. Public hacks are easily detectable.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6609|meh-land

elite.mafia wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Yeah, you're an idiot too. Tell me why tv missiles go through choppers when they are moving. Bad registry isn't the answer.
i'm talking about infantry, not vehicles

I think i'm beginning to doubt your intelligence...
Oh really? You just stated bf2 hitboxes [in general] barely lag at all. And now your going to say you were talking about infantry??? And besides, my point is true for infantry. Ever tried shooting someone sprinting??
Yeah, I find its not really too difficult to do...

if they jump it can be a problem then, but really it isn't much of a problem
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6474

elite.mafia wrote:

Ever tried shooting someone sprinting??
Ya. Its a fucking bitch I don't even try anymore. Its damn impossible to hit them. I just throw grenades in front of them.  Then chase after em. Im sure there is someway to hit them though through file tweakin I just don't bother to mess with any of that seeing I know nothing.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
twiistaaa
+87|6815|mexico

elite.mafia wrote:

For all we know he sits on servers dropping vehicles into the ocean and shoots at them all round with his rpk.
so 90% of his bullets are used for shooting dropped vechiles?

..what was the point of your post?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6600|USA

twiistaaa wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

For all we know he sits on servers dropping vehicles into the ocean and shoots at them all round with his rpk.

Stats don't mean anything. And learn to spell.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6716|United States
I'm not sure why people associate hacks with incredibly high kdr's and accuracy. Any smart hacker is going to play the game normally and only whip out his leet hax when he needs to make a shot that counts, or briefly see where some people are at. The only hackers with over-the-top stats are the ones too stupid to realize that you can't kill everyone with one shot and expect not to get banned, but these guys are very noticeable ingame. You have to realize that around 40% of people who hack are never detected because they're smart about it. I bet half this community would shit themselves if PB released some magical update that busted every single person with a running hack program for BF2 on their computer. I know I'd love to see something like that (Impossible of course) happen.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6609|meh-land

BeerzGod wrote:

I'm not sure why people associate hacks with incredibly high kdr's and accuracy. Any smart hacker is going to play the game normally and only whip out his leet hax when he needs to make a shot that counts, or briefly see where some people are at. The only hackers with over-the-top stats are the ones too stupid to realize that you can't kill everyone with one shot and expect not to get banned, but these guys are very noticeable ingame. You have to realize that around 40% of people who hack are never detected because they're smart about it. I bet half this community would shit themselves if PB released some magical update that busted every single person with a running hack program for BF2 on their computer. I know I'd love to see something like that (Impossible of course) happen.
not really

most people using hacks however don't have the ones that will snap 90 degrees to another target, but only work within a couple degrees of the reticle.  Most hackers use hacks constantly, just its hard to tell

the best hackers already have some skill, so their hacks can make them ridiculously good, and difficult to catch
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6367|Finland

lolcakes wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

lolcakes wrote:

lol ,or when gunning in a helo, he shoots into the oean?
Accuracy only counts for handheld weapons.
or when riding in a fav as a passenger, he decided to take his mounted rpk, and shoot into the mountains
He soot into the mountains(aimbotting birds)
HE soot into the ocean(aimbotting fishes)

twiistaaa
+87|6815|mexico

elite.mafia wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Stats don't mean anything. And learn to spell.
yeah well, i'm glad you listed your meaningless stats in your sig. keep it real you awesome speller.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6767|Gold coast, Aus.

elite.mafia wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Yeah, but only because in cs the hitboxes don't lag 3 miles behind the targets...
Oh here comes the hit reg excuse.
I've seen hack videos for both games. They both are really well coded. The thing I notice is this - in the cs hacks, EVERY SHOT HITS. In bf2 hacks, they don't. Other than that cs hacks are free, and all are detected as of late.
Thats because due to CSS being less random? BF2 has only just got a no spread hack, and even without a no spread hack in CSS most bullets go perfectly on target anyway....
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6343|Winland

BeerzGod wrote:

PB doesn't work with looking at the players, smartarse! It checks for files on the computer and in the RAM that's used for BF2. And if you would look at the startpage of most hacksites, you'd see large banners saying NEW UPDATE!!!!! PLATINA MEMBERS GETS EVEN ANOTHYER UPDATE!!!!1, and it's those updates that keep the hacks/hackers UN-BUSTED. A guy can walk around on any server and snap 90 degrees all the time, only the admins and players would ever notice. And at least 187ci has somekind of account that you pay about $300 for, and if you pay $300 for something, you expect it to work. And when 187 gets $300, they can make 10 new hacks...

EDIT: ELITE.MAFIA AND WHOEVER ELSE IS FLAMING ON, STFU

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-28 00:03:45)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6274

Freezer7Pro wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

PB doesn't work with looking at the players, smartarse! It checks for files on the computer and in the RAM that's used for BF2. And if you would look at the startpage of most hacksites, you'd see large banners saying NEW UPDATE!!!!! PLATINA MEMBERS GETS EVEN ANOTHYER UPDATE!!!!1, and it's those updates that keep the hacks/hackers UN-BUSTED. A guy can walk around on any server and snap 90 degrees all the time, only the admins and players would ever notice. And at least 187ci has somekind of account that you pay about $300 for, and if you pay $300 for something, you expect it to work. And when 187 gets $300, they can make 10 new hacks...

you know so much how?
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6987
Can't Tell He Is Hacking Damn Alot Of Guys Are Better Than Him...geez I Think I Might Have Aimbot Comparing Him
I Think He Made His Own Aimbot Or Something Cause It Sucks
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6343|Winland

lolcakes wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

Quotes
you know so much how?
Was looking around on the 187ci site once. Just for laughs. The "Why hack" FAQ/Guide is pathetic!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6343|Winland

A-Unit64 wrote:

Can't Tell He Is Hacking Damn Alot Of Guys Are Better Than Him...geez I Think I Might Have Aimbot Comparing Him
Can You Please Stop Putting A Capital In Front Of Every Word, Please? It Is Annoying As Hell To Read, because it looks like every word is a new scentence!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6767|Gold coast, Aus.

lolcakes wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

you know so much how?
Some people aren't dumbarses like you?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6712|England

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

The first one... has the second one as an enemy/victim...

He's his own worst enemy????
Ah, no. Thats a good point.

Ive actually seen both of those two on the same server at the same time. A long time ago on Gator. Basically, both in the HIND, both tk'd for it whenever they died (which was a lot).
And before anyone starts with the "oohh, it was the namehackz0rz!!11!!", this was at the start of the year. The namehack has only really started/been noticed as of late.

Only two of those accounts are the same person (even if one is a "BF2s" account), the other one is a different player. Probably a friend/family member.
I believe the one who was on these forums was the russ)=spetznaz twat - and he's the one who hacked.
keyoshi
+28|6566
Russia is his brother..........

And he has 12% accuracy cause he TK's everyone and spams C4 all over the place.

*sigh* if he hacks he has to have high accuracy.

Russ=) Hacked.

Russia DOES NOT.

Russia is probably going to be banned for most servers cause the admins are giving stupid stuff like 'guilty by association.' (Thats NOT right.)

I mean seriously, do you believe russia should be banned when his brother hacks? Its like Russ=) would rob a bank and Russia would be put in jail too cause 1) he knows russ 2) he could possibly rob a bank too since he knows a bank robber...

The reason his captain account isn't banned is because Kmal gave Russ his CD key. So Russ hacked on a different key. You see?

Last edited by keyoshi (2007-07-28 01:10:48)

Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6543

elite.mafia wrote:

Komet.nl wrote:

http://i9.tinypic.com/63v0yg9.png

Yeah, and I'm sure you used PUBLIC hacks, right?
Dumbass. Public hacks are easily detectable.
I have multiple steam accounts lol. As if I didn't knew you are going to get banned for using speedbot and knifing everyone in a server.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6474

Well the only explanation to people hacking is bf2's already shitty hit regs and laggy hit boxes on infantry and everything else under teh bf2 sun. So I guess for those who sucked major ass anyway, they need hacks to get their accuracies up and cure the issue EA and Dice screwed so up so much on.

Even I swear to myself when I unload a whole clip on a guy who is bunny hopping and sprinting in some direction while I lay there prone trying to shoot his sorry ass...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6367|Finland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

A-Unit64 wrote:

Can You Please Stop Putting A Capital In Front Of Every Word, Please? It Is Annoying As Hell To Read, because it looks like every word is a new scentence!
And why is bf2 ab < CS ab, because on cs there is no time to bullet to go other place, there is no bullet dropping nether, on bf2 there is...

So if you want to make ab to bf2 not only you have to make it to aim enemy's, it also have to know to aim higher with different distance and shoot little bit before the model if its moving and so on, plus the hit box is about 3 miles behind everybody...

<--- That was my opinion...

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2007-07-28 02:31:33)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6474

Yep, hitboxes suck so bad even hacks don't help at all. I mean just look at Russie's accuracy (12%)
keyoshi
+28|6566
dude are you retarted?

His favorite map is gator. And his favorite kit is support. This means hes sitting on the edge of the ship, shooting at boats with his support gun, or course this will bring down accuracy idiot. He's not like most people who whore karkand and shoot at a max distance of 10ft. Think a little bit.

BTW, Russia would kick your ass any day. I duno about Russ, haven't played with him a lot, but Russia will make you cry.
Adamshannon8
+94|6331

elite.mafia wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

CS aimbot > BF2.
ya like rly.
Yeah, but only because in cs the hitboxes don't lag 3 miles behind the targets...
bf2 hitboxes barely lag at all
Jokes

Blehm98 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

Yeah, you're an idiot too. Tell me why tv missiles go through choppers when they are moving. Bad registry isn't the answer.
i'm talking about infantry, not vehicles

I think i'm beginning to doubt your intelligence...
Oh really? You just stated bf2 hitboxes [in general] barely lag at all. And now your going to say you were talking about infantry??? And besides, my point is true for infantry. Ever tried shooting someone sprinting??
trust me mafia is right, hit boxes lagg so far behind sone times, and choppers seem to bereally bad, if you dont know where to aim, like me a mafia.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard