DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Sorry the title was too long to be spelt properly...well...just a few minutes ago i was playing BF2 and turneed it off regularly to go get some snacks. When I came back and tried t turn it on the splash pic shows up and then it goes to full screen and my screen is black for about 2 seconds, but then it crashes back to the desktop without an error message. What do i do?

*Oh and also my dxdiag.exe says that i can't run 16 bit color mode in fullscreen...and the test they did in fullscreen didn't work, hoe the hell do i fix this one?

Last edited by DaBombadier (2007-07-27 14:17:26)

XBurnerX
+5|6623|MS - US
Restart your PC first.  If it persists try repatching.  Usually the only tech support EA will give you is "just reinstall", but that might be your only option in a worst case scenario.  Sorry, maybe some of the other readers will give you better suggestions.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6472|USA

DaBombadier wrote:

Sorry the title was too long to be spelt properly...
LOL
How about you make the title something short such as "Bf2 is unstable and is crashing," and then explain in the post whats going on. Forum posts aren't that difficult come on.
DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....

elite.mafia wrote:

DaBombadier wrote:

Sorry the title was too long to be spelt properly...
LOL
How about you make the title something short such as "Bf2 is unstable and is crashing," and then explain in the post whats going on. Forum posts aren't that difficult come on.
wtf? it's not difficult to type...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard