G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6195|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
I'm thinking of purchasing Adobe photoshop but which one?? I'm doing graphics design and Sig's etc. which would be the best photoshop and how much is it gonna cost me???
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6240|Uk
id say either CS or CS2.  if you want to be able to manipulate 3d objects, CS3, but otherwise, its not really worth it i wouldnt think compared to CS2. I may be wrong
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6452

I would get them all for free, if I were you!
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
How can i get it for free, i was looking at Adobe website and they cost around $800!!! please tell me, PM if u want
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6751|The United Center
As a reminder, any talk of illegally acquiring copyrighted materials is grounds for banning.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6746|FUCK UBISOFT

G.Cronin wrote:

How can i get it for free, i was looking at Adobe website and they cost around $800!!! please tell me, PM if u want
illegally, I cant say any more about it though, its against the rules
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6224|cs_connecticut‬‭
CS3 Extended, don't ask how I got..
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6845

r'Eeee wrote:

I would get them all for free, if I were you!
....anyways cs3 is what I like just because it doesn't annoy me as much with the maximize and minimize or fullscreen... to be honest I don't see a big  difference other than a few new tools you can use.
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
would CS2 be the best because i heard CS3 and CS3 extended are very similar to CS2 but av more to do with with special effects!!
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6178|Sydney | ♥

The only advantage of CS3 is that you can manipulate 3D Objects created in programs in 3DS Max...

If your paying for it, and your not into the 3D side of things, get CS2...

Even between CS and CS2 is a very small difference...

Only from 9 > CS was a big movement in Photoshop...

Hope i helped...

-Tazz
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard