CommieChipmunk
+488|6716|Portland, OR, USA

Commie Killer wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Could they have made those god damn ear buds any more painful?

It's like sticking a rock in your ear.. then twisting it around for a while.  Does anyone have any similar alternatives that don't hurt so much.  They'd need to be about the same size (they'd have to work with a cycling helmet...) as I go on long (2.5+ hour 30+ mile) bike rides with them so they'd have to by relatively comfy..
Either grow bigger ears or don't wear a helmet......who wears a helmet for riding a bike?
It's actually a road bike... So I can hit about 35 Mph on the right surface.... add in a considerable population of asian woman drivers, and my friend.. you have quite the recipe for a nasty crash.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2007-07-27 10:59:54)

trippy982
+34|6544
Inner earbuds are very comfortable but then to slip out when you sweat..
nlsme
+48|6562|new york
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-EX71SL-F … 000092YQW/

Got these. Pretty comfy for me. They have silicon tips that actually form inside the ear, instead of the covers over hard plastic. And they actually stay in. And I don't sweat inside my ear, so they stay in.

Last edited by nlsme (2007-07-27 11:07:56)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6897
you guys calls them earbuds? hmm never heard that before. we call them Earphones, as in Headphones.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6624|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I think rear wrap around might work with a cycling helmet.  I also had a pair of head phones that went over your ears, but were seperate, like earbuds.

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2007-07-27 13:13:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard