tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

YOUR INBOX IS FULL!!!!!, i spent all this time, go to send, and ITS FULL!!!!
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6256|Basel, Switzerland
LOL, I FILLED IT!

/lolpwnt.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

*cry*
Entertayner
+826|6568

My inbox is not full.  I've been flooded in.  And I was taking a rest from BF2s.  Chrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssttttttttttttt.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

Hehe, thats cool, i got mine in

Enjoy your BF2s life...
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk
did you get mine?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

Sarrk wrote:

Can we disqualify any bootleg Zimmer sigs? Every week it just looks like cropped stocks, a line and text.
Agreed!
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

He sends himself PM's to make him feel popular.
You know it's true.

Sarrk wrote:

Can we disqualify any bootleg Zimmer sigs? Every week it just looks like cropped stocks, a line and text.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-07-22 10:26:47)

tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

What did zimmer do for you guys to all hate him, lol, its pretty funny to watch
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6756|Denmark

tazz. wrote:

I dont hate him, but he hates me, so therefore I dislike him..
He is just very stubborn and it seems that he always is looking for an excuse to start a heated debate that he is not willing to finish..
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

Z-trooper wrote:

tazz. wrote:

He is just very stubborn and it seems that he always is looking for an excuse to start a heated debate that he is not willing to finish..
k... What does he do in this neck of the woods anyway, make shit sigs or something, soz Entertayner for cramin you forum but things must be known....
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6756|Denmark

tazz. wrote:

Z-trooper wrote:

tazz. wrote:

k... What does he do in this neck of the woods anyway, make shit sigs or something, soz Entertayner for cramin you forum but things must be known....

well I think the whole deal is about the style he does.. but his 2~3 lates sigs have just been a resized photo with text on it, and he has given a lot of people a hard time on the techniques behind their sig (when he really havent done anything on his own sig..), so there have been some discussion on weather he should be 'allowed' to make such comments, especially since his latest sig is a Windows Vista stock wallpaper with text on it...

I think that pretty much sums it up..

(no hard feeling to anyone, including Zimmer)
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

k, thnx for the update... +1
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

Z-trooper wrote:

tazz. wrote:

Z-trooper wrote:

well I think the whole deal is about the style he does.. but his 2~3 lates sigs have just been a resized photo with text on it, and he has given a lot of people a hard time on the techniques behind their sig (when he really havent done anything on his own sig..), so there have been some discussion on weather he should be 'allowed' to make such comments, especially since his latest sig is a Windows Vista stock wallpaper with text on it...

havent you ever seen that modern art shit that looks like some little kid coulda done it but its worth like $40,000, zimmers sigs arent about cool effects, theyre about being art.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6756|Denmark

Miguel diaz wrote:

Z-trooper wrote:

tazz. wrote:

havent you ever seen that modern art shit that looks like some little kid coulda done it but its worth like $40,000, zimmers sigs arent about cool effects, theyre about being art.

First of all I think that "art" is a creation you've made, that signales either a personal emotion, or expression.. but not many sigs fit that catagory in my book.. the word "art" is used in the same way as "love", its simply said too much about everything. I rarely find a signature I classify as being "art". (but thats just my interpertation of the word.. in my book its a personal expression) and a picture you didnt make yourself with text on it, surely dosnt cut it in my book. It might be art, but if it is the credit goes to the photographer, not the person that put text on it (and might hue'd and level'd it)..

2nd, I dont want any trouble here.. just expressing my personal view...
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6548|CH/BR - in UK

Z-trooper wrote:

First of all I think that "art" is a creation you've made, that signales either a personal emotion, or expression.. but not many sigs fit that catagory in my book.. the word "art" is used in the same way as "love", its simply said too much about everything. I rarely find a signature I classify as being "art". (but thats just my interpertation of the word.. in my book its a personal expression) and a picture you didnt make yourself with text on it, surely dosnt cut it in my book. It might be art, but if it is the credit goes to the photographer, not the person that put text on it (and might hue'd and level'd it)..

2nd, I dont want any trouble here.. just expressing my personal view...
I agree - art has to have the intention of being art, otherwise I don't think it can be classified as such. It has to have art as a function, and no other. Our signatures function as signatures, and can thus not be classified as an intentional art piece. You can be artistic in signatures, but I hardly think that you can be an artist if you only make them.

-konfusion
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

Fuck modern art. If you make modern art, the type that looks like physical autism, FUCKING DIE.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6680|The Lou
Not enough entries yet?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

LOOL, SotW #14 HAS TURNED INTO A FLAME WAR OF CONTROVERSY!!!!

Woohohohohohoho
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6756|Denmark
Well if its not over soon I'm considering making a new user and sending in one more entry so we can get this one over with! j/k
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

lmao
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6680|The Lou
Seriously, do it. lol
OmniDeath
~
+726|6641

You have until the 28th July to PM your sigs to me, however, I will only accept the first 10 entries so we don't get completely over cluttered.
What is the date? The 27th. Keep your pants on guys, If he doesn't get anymore entries it will start tomorrow.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6680|The Lou
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

Its the 28th !!!!! OMFG BRO!!!!

(Aust. Ofcourse...)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard