Nakamp
+25|6192|Czech Republic
I played some round on FuShe Pass on Russian server in the chopper as gunner and I missed everything ^^
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6513|Alabama
Seeing 3 full boats in a triangular assault formation with a blackhawk in the middle of the boat triangle, all moving straight down the wake lagoon.
Chinalord
+2|6120
first chopper tv kill
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6195|Cali
the first time i played the game. My buddy undertow was introducing the game to me.
It was Wake, and we were both American. He told me to spawn on Arty island and wait for him.
It was the coolest thing ever when i saw this AH-1Z coming to land and pick me up. I was amazed @the graphics and how real everything looked.
I still am in awe.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6192|Schofield Barracks
on karkand me and my squad left the alley neer hotel and square to find  a T-80 and an APC waiting for us then all of a sudden a M1A1 and two LAV-25s and 2 Humvee come Rollin out and kill everything
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

the first time i played the game. My buddy undertow was introducing the game to me.
It was Wake, and we were both American. He told me to spawn on Arty island and wait for him.
It was the coolest thing ever when i saw this AH-1Z coming to land and pick me up. I was amazed @the graphics and how real everything looked.
I still am in awe.
He must really like you if he willingly picked up a rookie to gun for him on Wake.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6195|Cali

cablecopulate wrote:

ARCHANGEL1941 wrote:

I still am in awe.
He must really like you if he willingly picked up a rookie to gun for him on Wake.
1.) i've known the guy for 22 yrs, you could say that we get along.
2.) we were playing unranked
3.) maybe he doesn't like me that much.
Still cool though.
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands
seeing the jets in the bf2 demo.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6406|Somersetshire
first round i used the m95, Daqing Oilfields

it was awesome, a blackhawk was capping the flag i had spawned at so i took shot at the pilots head

Boom....headshot, blackhawk colides witht the flag and the building next to it

3 kills, i was so stunned, most lucky shot i have ever done
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6301|The | Netherlands
With the demo, I used to play it with a friend, we always were sniper and went camping on MEC airfield, complete boat missions and stuff, good memories...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

Not long after I started playing.
I was getting my ass kicked in a tank on Sharqi (like 8/5 ) whilst watching a friend go 24/0 on foot with a G3.
Samtheman53.0000012
Banned
+15|6117

LT.Victim wrote:

My First round ever of BF2 I climbed to the top of the Construction Tower as Sniper thinking that no one would see me and I would kill everyone, As soon as I got to the top, I got killed
lol
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6251|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
When ths stats went down. Then came back up.......SAWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6163
to get colonel rank
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6137

Joe_Clyde wrote:

First round at warlord, 32 player server, each side had one palace flag. The battle in the palace raged on the entire match. Clay & nade spamming, I loved it.
Haha got that alot of times when i played Warlord IO x) just fun as hell
blacklupus
+13|6689
F1rst time Karkand 64. Tanks, Arty, Nades, Sniper and a lonely Noobmedic in the middle.

But this time is over.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6443|EE Chat
Headshot from a parachute my second time playing sniper. Still haven't done anything that measures up to it.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla
When I first saw one of the 5 dumb bombs fall onto me from an F15, It felt like it was happening in slow motion
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6525|So Cal
Climbing up into a crane for the first time and getting vertigo
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6750|Estonia
dailan plant on 64ppl cracked server, got immediately pwned by car, after that i bought game
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

The time when I killed a guy trying to steal our Cobra in Operation Cleansweep with an unguided LGM from the F-15 on the ground.

I couldn't fly (still can't), so I sat in the copilot's seat of the F-15 waiting for someone to jump in. Eventually, I noticed in the upper left hand corner a sniper with an SVD killing some guys who I had seen running to our Cobra. Sure enough, I see the sneaky bastard running towards our heli. I turn the scope in his vague direction, clicked once, and got the kill.

Of course, those guys got their heli and immediately did a barrel roll into some trees, but we'll not get into that.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
Kubra Dam, I think it was 16 size or perhaps 32, if 16 didn't have the Blackhawk. Nevertheless, the story was a pilot flying over the dam where I was sitting out the side of it and nailed a damaged T-90 with a SRAW right up it's pooper from a moving UH-60. That was tight.

However, SF became more amazing when you're hunting tanks and choppers with the RPG. It's so old school and much more satisfying than a guided rocket.
kripp
+42|6740|Florida (305)
When I shot down 2 cobras and a jet on Dalian in the z10 in a span of about 10 seconds.
tgust5
+22|6625
lol...when i figured out i could remove claymores and mines with the wrench when im engineer.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6654|The View From The Afternoon

k30dxedle wrote:

Oh, wait, I think it was being able to switch teams on singleplayer mode.

(in BF1942 you couldn't do this)
you can?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard