Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
I love the woods. I love the cold. I like being close to large bodies of water. I hate being around super religious people of any sort. I like guns and knives and all that good stuff. I like hot women. I need to realign my qi (Interpret that however you want). Where should I live?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2008-04-02 20:16:04)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon
Missouri works for me.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703

Parker wrote:

Missouri works for me.

Superior Mind wrote:

I love the cold.
Other wise, you know I'd be down.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-26 21:39:10)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6416|North Carolina

Superior Mind wrote:

I love the woods. I love the cold. I like being close to large bodies of water. I hate being around super religious people of any sort. I like guns and knives and all that good stuff. I like hot women. I need to realign my chi (Interpret that however you want). Where should I live?
Vancouver, BC....  if you can afford it, that is....
Reciprocity
+721|6591|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington state.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

Afghanistan.
Reiskis
+6|6160|Bartlett Illinois

Hurricane wrote:

Afghanistan.
lol
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6479
Westchester.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6714
Madison, Wisconsin fits the bill on every single one of those (I think).

I love the woods: Plenty of wooded areas in Wisconsin; several State Parks

I love the cold: It's frickin' freezing here in the winter, plenty of snow for winter sports.

I like being close to large bodies of water: The city is situated on an isthmus between two large lakes.

I hate being around super religious people of any sort: It's one of the most liberal cities in the nation and houses a very liberal university, so super religious people are a minority.

I like guns and knives and all that good stuff: Don't know much about this one, except that hunting season is practically a holiday.

I like hot women: Tons of hot college women; my university was on the cover of Playboy 2 years ago.

CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA
oregon. seriously, you just described the Willamette Valley
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6301|Washington St.
Vancouver, BC or Seattle, WA.

If I just read the OP and not the title I'd think you were describing one of those cities.
Puget Sound/Pacific Ocean, Hoh Rainforest/Snoqualmie Nat'l Park, etc.

Cascades:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/pirana6/image004.jpg

Puget Sound:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/pirana6/breach.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/pirana6/400px-IMG_0250sun.jpg

Hoh:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/pirana6/MossesHohRainForest_7306.jpg

Last edited by pirana6 (2007-07-26 22:50:35)

bobby177
+129|6484|Texas.. getting out asap
Norway

not sure about the guns though
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
Well it looks like I'm moving to Washington State...or Vancouver. Now tell me which would be a better choice please.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

Vancouver, no-one hates Canada.
Or you could go even further away and come to NZ.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
KtotheIMMY
+513|6774
Seattle is very nice... I haven't been to Vancouver so I couldn't compare...
CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA

Superior Mind wrote:

Well it looks like I'm moving to Washington State...or Vancouver. Now tell me which would be a better choice please.
USA or Canada...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

USA or Canada...
Yeah, that's why it's a big decision. I wouldn't mind living in Canada, but my dad will probably think that I'm a traitor .
agwood
+18|6650|I Fight for Bush !!

CommieChipmunk wrote:

oregon. seriously, you just described the Willamette Valley
No Lie.. I grew up there, what you described is the Willamette Valley to a tee.

You could Live in Newberg or Tigard or Beaverton and be close enough to Portland for whatever work you do but honestly minutes away from Mountains, Lakes, Rivers or 45 minutes from the Ocean.

Ohhhhhh how I want to get back home.

EDIT: Oregon also has no state sales tax.

Last edited by agwood (2007-07-26 23:45:03)

agwood
+18|6650|I Fight for Bush !!

Superior Mind wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

USA or Canada...
Yeah, that's why it's a big decision. I wouldn't mind living in Canada, but my dad will probably think that I'm a traitor .
Dude... Immigration into another country aint fun, I have always had US Government backing whenever I spend Months and years in other countries but I had to go through all the Immigration BULLSHIT to get my wife residency from Japan Holy shit man what an ass pain. I have heard that Canadian Immigration is a little better though.
BVC
+325|6706
South Island, New Zealand.  Forests, large bodies of water everywhere, we're not particularly religious, you can go hunting (mostly pig/deer I'm told, and gun rules are tighter than the US).  There are lots of places to go tramping/camping, you won't have to learn another language...yeah...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

Vancouver BC.  The actual city is awesome, night life is great, marijuana is practically legal, the strip clubs are unbelievable, and the women are hot.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Superior Mind wrote:

I love the woods. I love the cold. I like being close to large bodies of water. I hate being around super religious people of any sort. I like guns and knives and all that good stuff. I like hot women. I need to realign my chi (Interpret that however you want). Where should I live?
Stay in the new world! West coast of Washington state. Plenty of forests all around, the ocean to the west, and the Puget Sound plus a shit load of lakes to the east. Small-town atmospheres abound and guns are legal. And it's usually cold for most of the year.

[edit]Looks like someone already beat me to Washington, but the Seattle/Tacoma areas, for all they have lots of places to buy stuff, are getting damn crowded...and the Mexicans love it up here. Still, though, you'd be closer to the Sound and the drive to the Cascades would be shorter. Whatever you do, though, don't touch King County with a ten-foot pole.[/edit]

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-07-27 12:16:51)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
I've seen your picture. You look 12. You won't survive anywhere.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6420|Espoo, Finland
You should live in Finland.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703

Mekstizzle wrote:

I've seen your picture. You look 12. You won't survive anywhere.
Im 17 tbh. And who says I would be moving now? Also, go sit on a fat one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard