GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6784|Anaheim, CA

MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6656|San Francisco, CA
20 going on 21, and still taking advantage..err, I mean having nice friends.
KVNY
+25|6654|SoCal
just got it 2 days ago. 17
Smitty5613
+46|6525|Middle of nowhere, California
18, i used to ride the "Loser Cruiser" to skool.... now i gotta 1948 Willy's Jeep I rebuilt w/ my dad

Last edited by Smitty5613 (2007-07-26 16:43:41)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6762
Got mine about 3 weeks after I turned 16. Had to because of stupid permit laws =/
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

krazed wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

"Licence"

Don't have one
its lisence where he's at :\ popular thing to use s in america.. i use c, i also spell it colour and armour lol

License, here.
KVNY
+25|6654|SoCal

Smitty5613 wrote:

18, i used to ride the "Loser Cruiser" to skool....
The big yellow one you mean?  Yeah... i fucking hated that.  Looking up ans realizing i was one of, like 2 or three seniors on there.  Worse yet was waiting on the bus stop for the city bus on 90+ degree days.... and least there was some shade from this shitty little tree... fuck

Last edited by KVNY (2007-07-26 16:51:41)

The#1Spot
+105|6538|byah
Im 17 and all i have is my permit and not even intrested in getting a liscence any time soon. Insurance in western Florida is retarded considering just about all female drivers suck at driving here yet theirs is lower.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Hell, I'm 18 and don't have mine yet. I didn't really see a need for it when I as 16 since I don't have a car, and I didn't want to be one of the twats bragging that they got their license.
QFT.  I honestly dont know why everyone makes such a fuss about it.  Unless you think you're going to die in your 20's... you'll have PLENTY of time to drive wherever the hell you want for decades in your entire life.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6762
I'm 23 and don't have a license yet. I don't really want to pay for a car or insurance.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Having a licence doesn't mean owning a car, it's the freedom to be able to drive or own a car if need be.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
KtotheIMMY
+513|6762

Ty wrote:

Having a licence doesn't mean owning a car, it's the freedom to be able to drive or own a car if need be.
I guess I'll post again...
I don't want the freedom to be able to drive or own a car, because it is not something I desire, nor can I afford it.
link52787
+29|6520
I got it when I was 17. 

There wasn't a need to get one at 16,  hell, it saved my dad money on gas and insurance for a year.  hehe
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

NeXuS4909 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

You don't need a car to get a girl... I don't even have a fucking bicycle and I get all the chicks on this Island.
Except white chicks
I guess you don't need a car when your packed together like Sardines on a Small Island.

Some of the girls I've gone out with it would have taken me a while to walk there.

And to answer the Question, I got my Learners @ 16, and I currently have my "New" drivers license now, I just can't drive with any Alcohol in my system, or with over 1 passenger, Family is exempt from that rule though...

I don't like to drive much though even though I have my own Truck.. Waste of money on gas.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
I got mine when I was 18, I've been driving for about 6 years now
OxiDeOwns
+15|6219|Sydney, Australia
Got my license the day I turned 16
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Ty wrote:

I don't want the freedom to be able to drive or own a car, because it is not something I desire, nor can I afford it.
You mean with costs of getting a drivers licence? No kidding, here you have to go through three tests with a minimum of a six monh gap between the first and the second, nd a year and a half gap between the second and third. Each test costs $100 - $200, (100, 150 then 200.) Plus they'll fail you for ANYTHING so you have to pay all over again. not turning up ten minutes early for test? Fail. Dirty windscreen? Fail. One tail light dimmer than the other? Fail.
I think in total I spent $700 on the tests alone, add to that the couple of drivers lessons I had and you're getting to around a grand.

However it is useful to have, even if only for a relyable ID when purchasing Beer.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
KtotheIMMY
+513|6762

Ty wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Ty wrote:

You mean with costs of getting a drivers licence? No kidding, here you have to go through three tests with a minimum of a six monh gap between the first and the second, nd a year and a half gap between the second and third. Each test costs $100 - $200, (100, 150 then 200.) Plus they'll fail you for ANYTHING so you have to pay all over again. not turning up ten minutes early for test? Fail. Dirty windscreen? Fail. One tail light dimmer than the other? Fail.
I think in total I spent $700 on the tests alone, add to that the couple of drivers lessons I had and you're getting to around a grand.

However it is useful to have, even if only for a relyable ID when purchasing Beer.
That's pretty insane! I use my passport, DMV issued ID card, or military ID when buying alcohol so it works out anyways
Computer_Guy
+54|6695
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6720|Sydney, Australia
I got my Learners License when I was nearly 18 (so I'm still on my L's). I should be getting my provisional license in about 3-4 months.

_j5689_ wrote:

I'll just look like a loser/idiot till i'm 18 I guess.

Driving ain't everything.
vedds
+52|6753|Christchurch New Zealand
15 NZ rocks
CommieChipmunk
+488|6568|Portland, OR, USA
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6839

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

"Licence"

Don't have one
pppsshhh  you have a license I still have 2 months till I can get a permit...if I am allowed and if I pass...then 6 more months geezz. I drive better than half the people on the streets
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

NeXuS4909 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

You don't need a car to get a girl... I don't even have a fucking bicycle and I get all the chicks on this Island.
Except white chicks
White pussy is attracted to black cock though.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

NeXuS4909 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Except white chicks
White pussy is attracted to black cock though.
Good thing there is very few black guys here then

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard