Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

Mitch wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Can' even remember what it felt like when I was 15
Happy Birthday make the best of it!
I can! Because I am
But over here in the good ol' UK, 15 means nothing really. 16 is the doozy of an age - consent to sex (gay sex and buggery too - but that ain't my thang); enter employment; access school records (woo!); and leave school. 18's really the thing - people only really see 16 here as getting employed and having sex.
Soooooooooo...
Do fresh 16 year old girls go around looking for fresh 16 year old boys to fuck??
If so....

Guess where im moving.
Mitch will only have sex once during college then never again.

Anyone want to take me up on this bet?
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6680|The Lou
haha, i turned 16 yesterday, happy birthday though, hope yours was better than mine.... i had to fucking work, even though i got into an icefight with a girl im about to go out with.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK

Mitch wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Can' even remember what it felt like when I was 15
Happy Birthday make the best of it!
I can! Because I am
But over here in the good ol' UK, 15 means nothing really. 16 is the doozy of an age - consent to sex (gay sex and buggery too - but that ain't my thang); enter employment; access school records (woo!); and leave school. 18's really the thing - people only really see 16 here as getting employed and having sex.
Soooooooooo...
Do fresh 16 year old girls go around looking for fresh 16 year old boys to fuck??
If so....

Guess where im moving.
Don't you know it!
But yeah, no-one really pays attention to it. But you get some hot girls just waiting to lose their virginity when they turn 16... cash in, lads!
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6653|The View From The Afternoon
Im 18 next month and can't legally drive a car until then
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Mitch wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

I can! Because I am
Soooooooooo...
If so....

Guess where im moving.
Don't you know it!
But yeah, no-one really pays attention to it. But you get some hot girls just waiting to lose their virginity when they turn 16... cash in, lads!
Aww, No one even knows the legal age here in the US. Not even me. I think its 18 or something? No clue.
In most cases no one cares if you have sex when your a teenager. But if someone over 18 has sex with someone under 18, its risky (I.E. The girl might hate you someday and say you raped/molested her...).

Last edited by Mitch (2007-07-26 12:19:27)

15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard