CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

nlsme wrote:

But, Iranian Jews live happily ever after in Iran.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5367892.stm
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6292|Éire

ATG wrote:

So let them hang people for " morality crimes? "
Eat shit.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2a0_1185106657

dont watch that link.You'll be sorry if you do.
That's horrible ...it's much nicer to watch when they fry them in a chair.
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Being discrminated against, beign persucuted and "tolerated" is NOT a HAPPY living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

nlsme wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Being discrminated against, beign persucuted and "tolerated" is NOT a HAPPY living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm demonstrating the fact that if Iran lived up to your anti-semitic billing then at some point in the last 30 or so years since the Islamic revolution every last one of those jews would have been sent ot the ovens. Iran has an issue with ZIONISTS not jews. Jews from Israel even attended the disgusting 'Did the Holocaust happen?' conference.

PS They suffer no more or less discrimination than a Christian or Zoroastrian in Iran does.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-26 07:03:03)

nlsme
+48|6417|new york

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I'm demonstrating the fact that if Iran lived up to your anti-semitic billing then at some point in the last 30 or so years since the Islamic revolution every last one of those jews would have been sent ot the ovens. Iran has an issue with ZIONISTS not jews. Jews from Israel even attended the disgusting 'Did the Holocaust happen?' conference.

PS They suffer no more or less discrimination than a Christian or Zoroastrian in Iran does.
Putting words in my mouth? Was that conferance not fucked towards ALL jews?

P.S. So is that why they are "happy", because others are discriminated as well?

Last edited by nlsme (2007-07-26 07:08:35)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

nlsme wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

The conference was a farcical attempt to annoy Israel by not stating that the holocaust never happened but by asking 'Did the Holocaust happen?'. It's distasteful and a cheap shot. Like I said: if they were as anti-semitic as the conference suggest they are then they wouldn't have invited orthodox jews from Israel and they would not have any kind of jewish community within Iran whatsoever.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
More reasons we need destroy Islamic totalitarianism, it has no place in the modern world.
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The conference was a farcical attempt to annoy Israel by not stating that the holocaust never happened but by asking 'Did the Holocaust happen?'. It's distasteful and a cheap shot. Like I said: if they were as anti-semitic as the conference suggest they are then they wouldn't have invited orthodox jews from Israel and they would not have any kind of jewish community within Iran whatsoever.
No, you said as "I" made them out to be. Now you say as they make themselves out to be?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

nlsme wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

No, you said as "I" made them out to be. Now you say as they make themselves out to be?
By stating that jews could not be happy in Iran you were making a very subtly veiled accusation of some form of anti-semitism being endemic in Iran when in fact their rights are protected and have been protected in the past by the government and the military. I was just pointing out the reality of the situation.
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

By stating that jews could not be happy in Iran you were making a very subtly veiled accusation of some form of anti-semitism being endemic in Iran when in fact their rights are protected and have been protected in the past by the government and the military. I was just pointing out the reality of the situation.
I never said they can't be happy. I can say a prisoner in a prison for a crime he did not commit could be happy from time to time. Hell even the jews in wwII living in camps could be happy IF they found a family member.

Maybe it is that I am an American. I don't see how anybody could LIVE HAPPILY when dealing with the things they deal with on a daily basis. I could not LIVE HAPPILY, as a parent watching my children be discriminated against, being oppressed, or living in a country that openly uses the holocaust to "jab" at their religion. I could not live happily as a religious person if the country I lived in wished for the destruction of my holy land. I could not live happily, maybe because I have grown to LOVE my freedom.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563
Wait..............so you object to politicians using mass murder as political leverage?

And you haven't left the US why, exactly?
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Don't you mean SOME of their rights are protected?
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

Bubbalo wrote:

Wait..............so you object to politicians using mass murder as political leverage?

And you haven't left the US why, exactly?
Mass murder?Links please.

BTW, look at my sig dude.

Last edited by nlsme (2007-07-26 08:38:15)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563
Uh.............the whole basis for going to Iraq?
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

Bubbalo wrote:

Mass murder was not the "whole" basis for going to Iraq.

Again, please look at my sig when you think of what to ask me. I hope you can see why I haven't left America in my posts, maybe not.

The idea of America is beautiful. More people immigrate into the U.S. every year then any other nation for a reason. They have been coming since the birth of this nation. Every country has flaws, ESPECIALLY America. There are many things about America that make it such a great nation. I could list them, but I don't have all day.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Bubbalo wrote:

What?  What the fuck are you talking about?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

usmarine2005 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

What?  What the fuck are you talking about?
Yeah I was lost with that line as well.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

nlsme wrote:

I never said they can't be happy. I can say a prisoner in a prison for a crime he did not commit could be happy from time to time. Hell even the jews in wwII living in camps could be happy IF they found a family member.

Maybe it is that I am an American. I don't see how anybody could LIVE HAPPILY when dealing with the things they deal with on a daily basis. I could not LIVE HAPPILY, as a parent watching my children be discriminated against, being oppressed, or living in a country that openly uses the holocaust to "jab" at their religion. I could not live happily as a religious person if the country I lived in wished for the destruction of my holy land. I could not live happily, maybe because I have grown to LOVE my freedom.
Iran use the holocaust to 'jab' at the state of Israel - not to 'jab' at their religion. Like I said - if they felt aggrieved they would be in Israel right now: but they aren't.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6563

nlsme wrote:

Granted that was an exaggeration, but the fact is that the US basically used Saddam's actions as leverage.

nlsme wrote:

Again, please look at my sig when you think of what to ask me. I hope you can see why I haven't left America in my posts, maybe not.
So, you don't think a government is a good reason to leave a country, but you do think it's a good reason to declare war on a country?

nlsme wrote:

The idea of America is beautiful.
The idea of America?  The idea of America was that the colonists didn't want to pay taxes.  America is basically the world's biggest tax dodge.

nlsme wrote:

More people immigrate into the U.S. every year then any other nation for a reason.
Because you're rich, and visible, and they want some.

nlsme wrote:

There are many things about America that make it such a great nation. I could list them, but I don't have all day.
The same could be said about Iran.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

Yay, we don't like their culture, lets blow them up!

Sorry fellas, that's how the wahabbists think and the only difference is your interpretation of morality.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
jonsimon
+224|6497

Flecco wrote:

Sorry fellas, that's how the wahabbists think and the only difference is your interpretation of morality.
qft
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado

jonsimon wrote:

Flecco wrote:

qft
Well thats what they are saying about us, I say beat them to the punch.
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Iran use the holocaust to 'jab' at the state of Israel - not to 'jab' at their religion. Like I said - if they felt aggrieved they would be in Israel right now: but they aren't.
So you are saying that the holocaust had nothing to do with religion. It only had to do with a nation that didn't exist?  Only jews IN Isreal had beef with Iran's actions? Jews from every corner of the worl didn't have  problem with Iran's jabs? Or, is it just that the Iranian jwes didn't mind?
nlsme
+48|6417|new york

Bubbalo wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Granted that was an exaggeration, but the fact is that the US basically used Saddam's actions as leverage.

nlsme wrote:

So, you don't think a government is a good reason to leave a country, but you do think it's a good reason to declare war on a country?

nlsme wrote:

The idea of America is beautiful.
The idea of America?  The idea of America was that the colonists didn't want to pay taxes.  America is basically the world's biggest tax dodge.

nlsme wrote:

More people immigrate into the U.S. every year then any other nation for a reason.
Because you're rich, and visible, and they want some.

nlsme wrote:

There are many things about America that make it such a great nation. I could list them, but I don't have all day.
The same could be said about Iran.
1 You know not of what you speak.
2 Americas government does not harm me, I AM still free. The "idea" of America is in full effect IN MY LIFE.
3We didn't dodge taxes, we wanted representation with our taxes. Again, you know not of what you speak.
4 And NOBODY holds them from that (unlike MANY other nations) along with MANY other reasons
5What, their oil? Their "aids" cure? Their PEACEFUL nuclear program? Surely not their civil liberties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

nlsme wrote:

So you are saying that the holocaust had nothing to do with religion. It only had to do with a nation that didn't exist?  Only jews IN Isreal had beef with Iran's actions? Jews from every corner of the worl didn't have  problem with Iran's jabs? Or, is it just that the Iranian jwes didn't mind?
Hitler's holocaust had something to do with religion yes. Iran's childish questioning of it is not a specific jab at Jews but rather at Israel, if it was then why did they invite ultra-orthodox Jews from Israel to attend the conference and why did those Jews attend?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard