TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6734|New Hampshire
So a buddy of mine and I were raping a 16 slot server today, and racked up about 30 wins (yes, it was ranked before I proceed).  After about 90 minutes the server froze and crashed (around 4:30 pm est).  I checked bf2s, bfhq, and bf2player.com and no stats were updated on anything.  Weird I thought, EA must be behind and it might get updated a little while later.  I went and played on an EA Official 16 slot to get a win, then checked my stats again - it didn't show up for a few minutes, which was odd.  I moved to another 16 slot official, and started getting all my wins to count again - but I still haven't got the ones from previous.

I thought wins were different than most stats, where they udpate after the round.  It wasn't a 24/7 map, it switched maps a few times and whatnot - do I have any chance that these might get added to my record later or am I screwed?  It basically screwed me out of a .06 addition to my win loss ratio, which would've put me at almost 2.5 - so I'm kinda pissed (considering I've been working on this since Decmeber 1st).

The IP for this server is 66.225.249.217 - I don't remember the name, I think it was a Killerpings.com server.

I'm almost positive it was ranked - seeing as it had ranked in the name and I've never joined an unranked server.

Last edited by TehSeraphim (2006-02-02 15:57:34)

kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
well m8 your fu****d
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6740|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
dont get your panties ina bunch...it will update...sometimes it will take days to update but it will

EA = Excruciating Agony

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard