First
+3|6690|Canada
I will admit that part of the reason of are smaller armed forces is because of the U.S. being such a close neighbor but the additudes toward are the two armys by their governments is completly different. The U.S. sees its army as a force that must be kept up to date always ready to do the will of the government and protect the american people. How ever are you trying to tell me that if the U.S armies budjet was cut down to roughly the same percentage as that which the Canadian army gets per capita, that there would not be this excess of taxes you speak of and your governments attmpt at controling its emmisions ranks the U.S as second only to china in most emmisions per person a year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol) scroll down to United Staes to see how America has spent its money on a Emsision control.
First
+3|6690|Canada

agwood wrote:

I think he is from the government or something..
Go search talking to americans on youtube see wat happens
agwood
+18|6610|I Fight for Bush !!
Ya

Ric Mercer Talking to Americans.. funny shit

Last edited by agwood (2007-07-24 00:33:13)

SyDuS
+10|6526|vancouver BC

First wrote:

agwood wrote:

he's like 300 pounds, definately not Canadian, see Canadians don't have fat people (or ugly people, you should see the BC women),  we practice self control.
nlsme
+48|6386|new york

First wrote:

I will admit that part of the reason of are smaller armed forces is because of the U.S. being such a close neighbor but the additudes toward are the two armys by their governments is completly different. The U.S. sees its army as a force that must be kept up to date always ready to do the will of the government and protect the american people. How ever are you trying to tell me that if the U.S armies budjet was cut down to roughly the same percentage as that which the Canadian army gets per capita, that there would not be this excess of taxes you speak of and your governments attmpt at controling its emmisions ranks the U.S as second only to china in most emmisions per person a year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol) scroll down to United Staes to see how America has spent its money on a Emsision control.
What I am saying is you pay a hell of a lot more taxes then I do(percentage wise). Why, your healthcare,not my army. Canada sees their army as being needed to be kept to date as well. They too use it for political purposes. We DO spend money on emmision control, however, we actually have car manufacturers, and oil companies. And, everyday the power of America is put more and more into big businuss. Kioto is a joke, so we declined. Mistake? Yes at least it was a start on a international level. How much pollution in America comes from doing services for Cananda? How much polution does Canada pass to America by consuming energAgain our armies can be compared. How much pollution does Canada produce by consuming energy from here? How much pollution comes from our rural population? How much rural population does Canada have?

My point is, an army is an army. They all have the same purpose. They can ALL be compared. It might be apples and oranges, but they are both fruits!!!!
nlsme
+48|6386|new york

SyDuS wrote:

First wrote:

agwood wrote:

he's like 300 pounds, definately not Canadian, see Canadians don't have fat people (or ugly people, you should see the BC women),  we practice self control.
All the fat and ugly Canadians go to Florida every year. Thats why everyone thinks Americans are fat and lazy. Damn Canadians.
First
+3|6690|Canada

nlsme wrote:

First wrote:

What I am saying is you pay a hell of a lot more taxes then I do(percentage wise). Why, your healthcare,not my army. Canada sees their army as being needed to be kept to date as well. They too use it for political purposes. We DO spend money on emmision control, however, we actually have car manufacturers, and oil companies. And, everyday the power of America is put more and more into big businuss. Kioto is a joke, so we declined. Mistake? Yes at least it was a start on a international level. How much pollution in America comes from doing services for Cananda? How much polution does Canada pass to America by consuming energAgain our armies can be compared. How much pollution does Canada produce by consuming energy from here? How much pollution comes from our rural population? How much rural population does Canada have?

My point is, an army is an army. They all have the same purpose. They can ALL be compared. It might be apples and oranges, but they are both fruits!!!!
Right well obviously you have convinced yourself that its not America or Americans fault that the world is going to die and hell we should all make as much money as we can before it ends, i am done aruging with you because I never was in the first place but you saw my post as an attack against the U.S, god damn it when will people like you learn.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I like how a simple question as to whether Canada should be included or not turned into a D&ST argument over the aggression of Canada (or lack thereof).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nlsme
+48|6386|new york

First wrote:

nlsme wrote:

First wrote:

What I am saying is you pay a hell of a lot more taxes then I do(percentage wise). Why, your healthcare,not my army. Canada sees their army as being needed to be kept to date as well. They too use it for political purposes. We DO spend money on emmision control, however, we actually have car manufacturers, and oil companies. And, everyday the power of America is put more and more into big business. Kioto is a joke, so we declined. Mistake? Yes at least it was a start on a international level. How much pollution in America comes from doing services for Cananda? How much polution does Canada pass to America by consuming energAgain our armies can be compared. How much pollution does Canada produce by consuming energy from here? How much pollution comes from our rural population? How much rural population does Canada have?

Right well obviously you have convinced yourself that its not America or Americans fault that the world is going to die and hell we should all make as much money as we can before it ends, i am done aruging with you because I never was in the first place but you saw my post as an attack against the U.S, god damn it when will people like you learn.
Of course I don't think it is "America's fault". As, we have many allies(including Canada), so if the world does die, then the blame would go everywhere. My only point is that you have an army for the EXACT same reason as we do. My only problem with what you had originally claimed. I never perceived you as attacking America. Just stating that your statement was INACCURATE!!!!!
FoReVeRTS!
+0|6094|Paris,FRA/Ottawa,CAN

trex1210 wrote:

Well I was watching some Videos on the CF and they look like they know what there doing. Im a proud Canadian and I would really like to see what the Canadian Forces could do against the USMC or MEC.
Agreed. We may not have the largest or the most tech-savvy army, but when it comes down to who can fire a rifle with the most accuracy, we sure as heck can beat most. Of course, since battles usually involve around 300 tickets, the actual size of the army wouldn't matter, so i would support such an idea. Us versus China would seem more likely, granted our...strained...relations and the close proximity. and they should include a batle map in the Rocky Mounatins, and one of Niagra Falls--just to spice it up and get some more tourists. lol. And against the USMC, well, we'd kick butt: they'd freeze up here, and that's not mentioning the MEC!

Just as an add-on, to boost my national pride: the world's longest-ranged confirmed sniper kill record is held by a Canadian, Corp. Rob Furlong, at 2,403 metREs. Beat that, yanks!
ReTox
+100|6470|State of RETOXification

nlsme wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

First wrote:

All the fat and ugly Canadians go to Florida every year. Thats why everyone thinks Americans are fat and lazy. Damn Canadians.
Actually we just send the old folks down there.  They ain't too spry in the cold months and well, we've lost a few to grizzlies so it's better safe than sorry!
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6374|Alberta, Canada

SyDuS wrote:

...Canadians don't have fat people (or ugly people, you should see the BC women),  we practice self control.
Hell yes for B.C women.
nlsme
+48|6386|new york

ReTox wrote:

nlsme wrote:

SyDuS wrote:

Actually we just send the old folks down there.  They ain't too spry in the cold months and well, we've lost a few to grizzlies so it's better safe than sorry!
LOL more then the oldies go to Florida. I lived there for a better part of my life, half the population on the gulf side is canadian.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6332|Vancouver
No, no, no.

Fuck the Canadian Forces, and fuck this Canadian nationalism. I cannot stand it anymore.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Drakef wrote:

No, no, no.

Fuck the Canadian Forces, and fuck this Canadian blind ignorant nationalism in general. I cannot stand it anymore.
Mr.Dude2
+13|6294| Bay Area Calif. USA
Short and sweet ...Stick to playin hockey .
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
wow is this thread still going? seriously despite canadian i say NO! c-forces should not be in the official bf2 game becuase before you know it EVERYOEN ELSE wants to be in it.
SyDuS
+10|6526|vancouver BC
canadians are a bitch to get rid of aren't they. just remember this, were bigger than you, were above you, we have cleaner water, and you beg on your knees for our trees and power.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

SyDuS wrote:

First wrote:

agwood wrote:

Hes from the Prairies, not BC, how do you think he stays warm in the -40C Winter?

And hell yes, <3 BC, Known for the great W's, Weed, Wood, and Women
Smitty5613
+46|6497|Middle of nowhere, California

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

It would be cool to fight Americans though
LOL... The Battle of Lake Michigan 
Smitty5613

agwood wrote:

LOL, that guy is funny... "If we liked Oranges better, we would have invaded ur ass US."
SmkenRez
+10|6335|The other side of world
my vote is yes
im a American
just for the record the longest sniper kill is held by a Canadian, using a weapon made in America
McMillan TAC-50
TAC-50 sniper rifle is produced in USA by McMillan Bros. Rifles Co. This long range anti-materiel / anti-personnel weapon is based on previous designs from the same company, which first appeared during late 1980s. McMillan Co makes several versions of .50 caliber rifles, based on same proprietary action, for military, law enforcement and civilian use. TAC-50 is a military / LE weapon, which is standard Long Range Sniper rifle of Canadian Armed Forces since 2000. Rifles of TAC-50 family is capable of outstanding accuracy and guaranteed to provide 0.5 MOA groups with match grade ammunition. TAC-50 rifle is also credited with longest range documented kill on enemy soldier: in 2003, a Canadian sniper shot and killed an Afghani taliban insurgent from the range of 2430 meters (nearly one and a half mile).

http://stupidbeaver.com/world-longest-d … s15-miles/
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6192|Finland

Ryan wrote:

Even though I'm Canadian, I don't think so... We suck.
And if they did put us in, make us battle the USMC, we would lose every time.
Smitty5613

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Even though I'm Canadian, I don't think so... We suck.
And if they did put us in, make us battle the USMC, we would lose every time.
I quote the guy in the videos above, "Canada has a military, you may not heard of it, you may not have thought about it, you may have made assumptions about our military, but its one of the top militarys in the world!"
Panther0071
+5|6192
sweet canadian forces in bf2, all you canadian noobs that said no, and that we would lose, should be ashame of your self for talking like that, we have one of the world best trained armys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard