Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6527|Kent, UK
Ersguterjunge: the buttons are good, but maybe change the background to something other than white. Even if you make it transparant so you can just se the buttons on the forum background...
for that reason, 6.5/10

Fenris, good, funny sig. 8/10

Last edited by Buckles (2007-07-26 00:37:40)

tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

Nintendo, SUPER MARIO FTW!!!!

lol, nice, simple, elagant, 8.5/10

Mine?
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Smitty5613
+46|6497|Middle of nowhere, California
4/10

too hippyish...
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

lol, ok, yours is funny... 6.5/10

lacks creativity...
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6527|Kent, UK
ok sig, nice background though
7/10
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6162|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
nice sig, whats in the background though?? i would say 7/10 because iv seen Nintendo before

Last edited by G.Cronin (2007-07-26 09:59:30)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Ersguterjunge wrote:

I'd change the font. But I like the rest. 7/10.
Changed Maybe it was just all to embossy? The palm tree took away from the image i think.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6149|Wisconsin
8/10 very creative never seen a Devil's Perch sig
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6162|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
i would say 9/10, very good colour as he blends into the background, i would personally like more action!!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
9/10. I like it but I think the cobra looks kinda tacky. Maybe change that a bit.
Knifey
Beast.
+21|6175|California
Intresting never really have scene a real life sig 7/10
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6527|Kent, UK
quite cool, shame it was staged though
8/10
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
10/10 Only because I have no f***ing clue how to get a different shape other than a rectangle/square with Photoshop Elements an don't have the money for a program that actually does do that.

PS. Anyone know how?
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6527|Kent, UK

xBlackPantherx wrote:

10/10 Only because I have no f***ing clue how to get a different shape other than a rectangle/square with Photoshop Elements an don't have the money for a program that actually does do that.

PS. Anyone know how?
interesting sig. 9/10

to get a diff shape, start with a rectangle or whatever and within that draw the border of the shape you want, then make anything outside the shape you want transparant. If you want more info, search for some of the tuts on these forums, they're great
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

Buckles wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

PS. Anyone know how?
interesting sig. 9/10

to get a diff shape, start with a rectangle or whatever and within that draw the border of the shape you want, then make anything outside the shape you want transparant. If you want more info, search for some of the tuts on these forums, they're great
9/10 (actual rating) I like Nintendo, love the Wii.

PS. Again, this only works for straight lines. If I want a rounded edge rectangle (much like omnideaths or the others of the like) then I have to freehand it. PH elements just isnt that great i guess.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51
I just finished this one.

https://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2104/bf2sigrdmcmf0.png
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

RDMC wrote:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2104 … dmcmf0.png
It's OK at first glance, but the cut-outs need to be WAY better. I mean, look at the stars, horribly cut out. as well as the plane, both of whom show a lot of manual work in cutting then out instead of using a tool.

4/10

EDIT: Good concept though.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-07-27 13:12:11)

RDMC
+736|6536|Area 51

xBlackPantherx wrote:

RDMC wrote:

It's OK at first glance, but the cut-outs need to be WAY better. I mean, look at the stars, horribly cut out. as well as the plane, both of whom show a lot of manual work in cutting then out instead of using a tool.

4/10

I allways do it manually, didn't know there was a tool for it..
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California

RDMC wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

RDMC wrote:

4/10

Depends on what program you use. any of the photoshop programs have a tool for it.
RDMC
+736|6536|Area 51

xBlackPantherx wrote:

RDMC wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

4/10

Depends on what program you use. any of the photoshop programs have a tool for it.
I have photoshop CS2 or sumthing like that. Which tool do I have to use then?
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
Magic Wand. It selects colors thats you click on. You can set the tolerance so it can pick up a wider or narrower range of colors. If you set it to 1, it will pick up just one shade of color (more accurate). If you set it to 100, it will pick up a vast range of shades of that color.

Now, if the blue line is the color you select with the Magic Wand, the pink like shows about how far, in shades, it can go depending on the Tolerance level.

https://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z290/EskimoChief/scale.jpg

EDIT: Rate my new one.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2007-07-27 14:17:46)

RDMC
+736|6536|Area 51

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Magic Wand. It selects colors thats you click on. You can set the tolerance so it can pick up a wider or narrower range of colors. If you set it to 1, it will pick up just one shade of color (more accurate). If you set it to 100, it will pick up a vast range of shades of that color.

Now, if the blue line is the color you select with the Magic Wand, the pink like shows about how far, in shades, it can go depending on the Tolerance level.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z290 … /scale.jpg

EDIT: Rate my new one.
Ok, I will have a look and see if I can find it.

@ your sig. Well I just have to say that is look cool, but I can't really give you any good critics due to my lack of photoshop experience.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Nioce, nioce. I don't really like the text though. 7/10.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

Text doesnt seem to fit in 7/10 (S. Mind)
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6313|California
A lil' too old school.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard