Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6756|United States of America

mtb0minime wrote:

Just cause you're 15 doesn't mean you can drive yet. You still have to take the driver's ed classes and get your permit. And even then you have to drive with someone over 21. (Or at least that's how it is here in California).
And yet I can drive to school without anyone caring? No body really cares out here..
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640

Miller wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Just cause you're 15 doesn't mean you can drive yet. You still have to take the driver's ed classes and get your permit. And even then you have to drive with someone over 21. (Or at least that's how it is here in California).
And yet I can drive to school without anyone caring? No body really cares out here..
Lol, How can anyone think I'm 30? Im_Dooomed Here's my picture. Lol.

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/ThaReaper/brandon.jpg
mafropetee
+18|6144|Altamonte Springs, FL
here in FL its 15 for your permit, then you have to have that for a year, then you can get your license.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Seems to be Birthday season. Happy Birthday man, warn people before you get in a car though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6844|Sacramento, Cal
congrats.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6478|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Last time I drove I almost forgot I wasn't driving the Abrams.  That could have ended really badly....
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Last time I drove I almost forgot I wasn't driving the Abrams.  That could have ended really badly....
That made me lol, nice.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal

thareaper254 wrote:

Well it's 12:00 A.M. I'm officially old enough to drive. Be jealoud you 14 year olds.
No, you are old enough to have you're parents baby sit you from the right front seat.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

thareaper254 wrote:

Lol, Who is awake at 6:05 O_O
Those who don't sleep.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Miller wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

You're lucky.

IIRC, California has the most drivers/cars of any state. And it doesn't help that I'm from so cal, right outside of LA. But I was able to drive when I was like 14 because me and my family were visiting relatives in Kentucky and no one gave a shit out there, and we went to some secluded roads anyway.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia

_raab wrote:

I hate to say it, but I personally think 15 is just too young to start driving. Too much responsibility. I'm 18, and I trust myself on the roads now, but still I sometimes do some immature dangerous shit. Be sensible dudes....
Same here. I'm 18 and am still learning. I only started learning how to drive about 4 months ago, and have done about half of my required hours. I could have started learning over 2 years ago, and been able to drive by myself 1 year ago. Honestly, I don't think that at the age people should be driving by themselves - most act like idiots on the roads.

Now here's some advice (I know you are doing ):

You and your car can kill somebody. Before you do anything stupid, think about that. Just last week, a P-plate driver (provisional licence) was speeding, veered across the main road outside my school and hit another car head on. The other driver was killed, and their passenger paralysed. The P-plater walked away uninjured.
Hawk390
+27|6644|Melbourne, Australia
15 and driving? man thats waaaaay too young. and then 14? Jeez, who wants to drive next to someone so young? People hate me enough as a learner in Victoria at 16 or so, minimum age for driving alone is 18, and makes sense. Looking back at how retarded people were at 14-15, i sure as hell do not want to be driving next to someone that age when there alone, probably even at all. Too many people die cos of fools driving alone, most of the time cos they didnt drive for their 120 hours before getting their provisional lisence, and end up running into something.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Happy B-Day, I can get ma provisonla license now and start taking lessons, dunno when I'll get round to it though.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway
Lucky bastard that can drive cars when you're 15... I must wait till I get 18
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6413|Belgium
Let me guess, it's an automatic car right?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
I turned 15 6 months and 5 days ago.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K
Woo a 15 year old driving! Its 17 in Britain, thinmk its going up to 18 :S
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640
Well I can't drive alone until I'm 16. Even then, there's still restrictions.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

thareaper254 wrote:

Well it's 12:00 A.M. I'm officially old enough to drive. Be jealoud you 14 year olds.
You cock face!!!
In my state you have to be 16 to get your permit......
I was 15 in december so im still better then you.
15 more years! 15 more years!
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6151|Some Pub in Valletta
Can' even remember what it felt like when I was 15
Happy Birthday make the best of it!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Wtf, i'm 15 and I can't drive.  I thought you had to be 15 and 3/4 to drive.  Is it different in Texas?

It won't matter to me since my parents require me to get honor roll to drive so I figured, Fuck That, high school is too hard.  I'll get it when i'm 18.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6236|Uk
congrats, im 16 and have to wait another year over in the UK

but the sex age limit is lower so we win lol
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

mkxiii wrote:

congrats, im 16 and have to wait another year over in the UK

but the sex age limit is lower so we win lol
Lol if i was about to have sex the last thing i would think about is "Does the government care if i fuck my girl?"
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6625|Birmingham, UK

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

I can! Because I am
But over here in the good ol' UK, 15 means nothing really. 16 is the doozy of an age - consent to sex (gay sex and buggery too - but that ain't my thang); enter employment; access school records (woo!); and leave school. 18's really the thing - people only really see 16 here as getting employed and having sex.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

TheDarkRaven wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

I can! Because I am
But over here in the good ol' UK, 15 means nothing really. 16 is the doozy of an age - consent to sex (gay sex and buggery too - but that ain't my thang); enter employment; access school records (woo!); and leave school. 18's really the thing - people only really see 16 here as getting employed and having sex.
Soooooooooo...
Do fresh 16 year old girls go around looking for fresh 16 year old boys to fuck??
If so....

Guess where im moving.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard