dalfiuss
+1|6838
Not a stat padder, and truthfully, he isnt even good.  He simply plays 100% for the points, which is ok everyonce in a while, but to do it for 670 hours? Where is the fun in that?

I imagine most of the people that play with him get pissed because I guarentee you he is one of those guys that continues to revive you over and over from around a corner when you got a .50 cal nonstop pounding your corpse.
.zerOKilled.[ITA]
+0|6851

Kamikaze17 wrote:

not sure if you know this, but that doesnt mean he was killed by a defibrillator. it means he was killed while he was holding them out.
it's correct
Teocrazia
+0|6665|Vigevano Italy

dalfiuss wrote:

Not a stat padder, and truthfully, he isnt even good.  He simply plays 100% for the points, which is ok everyonce in a while, but to do it for 670 hours? Where is the fun in that?

I imagine most of the people that play with him get pissed because I guarentee you he is one of those guys that continues to revive you over and over from around a corner when you got a .50 cal nonstop pounding your corpse.
that' s not right.
for example, there are 3 USa and 4 mec, 2 of Usa were killed, he before kills the 4 mec and then he revives the teammate, he is not a revival bot that plays for the teampoint
dalfiuss
+1|6838
Wow Teocrazia, you are either fucking retarded or on an exhorbitant amount of drugs.

Two simple checks:

Team score higher than combat score? If yes, player is a medic point whore, more interested in diving for a revive than killing the guy standing two feet away (this is backed up by his mediocre K ratio).

Over 25% of global score made up of revive score? If yes, player is a revive whore with no regards to actual logical play.

If he is the incredible hero you describe, his K ratio should be much higher.
MB.nZ
+86|6781|New Zealand
he only plays one side on Karkand. Good teamwork.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6840
20k grenade kils is very doable for as many games as he has played.
his current stats say that he has gotten about 5.89 grenade kills ever round. If he plays karkand a lot, 6 kills in the very beginning rush is very easily done.
Teocrazia
+0|6665|Vigevano Italy

dalfiuss wrote:

Wow Teocrazia, you are either fucking retarded or on an exhorbitant amount of drugs.

Two simple checks:

Team score higher than combat score? If yes, player is a medic point whore, more interested in diving for a revive than killing the guy standing two feet away (this is backed up by his mediocre K ratio).

Over 25% of global score made up of revive score? If yes, player is a revive whore with no regards to actual logical play.

If he is the incredible hero you describe, his K ratio should be much higher.
well don' t worry but i just want to explain that he is not that kind of medic that revive you under fire thousand times, he usually prefer shot to the enemy then revive. anyway if there are 100000  teammate to revive he do it, it' s "his job".
I hate the kind of medic that revive, u just be killed anymore, anymore and anymore cause he do not kill the enemy that is keeping you under fire.
He is not a killer but also not a paramedic( anyone just says blazin.u.k. ? ) that only revive.
it' s a little of both

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard