Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6119|San Antonio, Texas
Some maps are infested with traversable ramp-like objects and terrain and plenty of edges, Kubra Dam for one. Have you ever driven a fast vehicle over/on an edge/ramp, exited the vehicle and pull your parachute?

I've only done it once, it was pretty funny watching a flying car fall from the sky with its once-pilot hanging in the air. Then they shot me.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Have you ever driven a fast vehicle over/on an edge/ramp, exited the vehicle and pull your parachute?
Yes.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
lol
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

liquidat0r wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Have you ever driven a fast vehicle over/on an edge/ramp, exited the vehicle and pull your parachute?
Yes.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
admittedly, I can't remember.
Slickfish
+24|6594
yes, quite afew times on Kubra, when im blinkered enough not to notice the bridge is blown out, or trying to get from the construction site flag to the cappable near USMC base, drive jump of to the right just before the bridge.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Some maps are infested with traversable ramp-like objects and terrain and plenty of edges, Kubra Dam for one. Have you ever driven a fast vehicle over/on an edge/ramp, exited the vehicle and pull your parachute?

I've only done it once, it was pretty funny watching a flying car fall from the sky with its once-pilot hanging in the air. Then they shot me.
I have done, it was like a cool scene from a Bond movie, what put the icing on the cake was the fact that it landed on a Vodnik full of MEC dudes, awesome .
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

I lol'd when you said pilot. Its funny how every infantry soldier gets a parachute no matter what the case. Apparently in the "near future" all infantry will have the ability to jump from cars and buildings and use their HALO/LALO parachute ability

And yes I love doing it on Kubra Damnit. Its fun to fall with the vehicle as much as u can then open chute. I've never killed anybody with it though like M.O.A.B
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

I lol'd when you said pilot. Its funny how every infantry soldier gets a parachute no matter what the case. Apparently in the "near future" all infantry will have the ability to jump from cars and buildings and use their HALO/LALO parachute ability

And yes I love doing it on Kubra Damnit. Its fun to fall with the vehicle as much as u can then open chute. I've never killed anybody with it though like M.O.A.B
All in good time ma boy, all in good time .
Future soldiers will be issued a parachute and a 9 key.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-07-25 11:28:38)

Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6374|Alberta, Canada
I tried doing it to hit a cobra once.
I failed miserably
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6560|California U.S.A

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Yes on Mashtuur on that big span bridge west of the Powerplant someone had blown up some of the sections with C4 and i come zooming over in a Humvee as the driver I saw the hole in the bridge too late to say bail out to my 50. gunner on the roof i had already bailed and was para-ing down as I saw my former gunner firing up in the top parts of the bridge and or sky as he plummeted to the ground and essssploded.

T'was quite funny ...then I believe i got shot by a tank.   

Last edited by CoconutBlitz (2007-07-25 11:57:33)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6611|Your moms bedroom
ever done it out of a boat? it can be done

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-07-25 12:03:31)

pik4chu
+1|6094

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

kubra damn?  I have done one that was most wonderful, this was a long time ago when I first started playing.  Was having fun jeep-jihading and decided to send one off the bridge.  Landed it on a tank for 2kills, counted as a C4 kill too, woot!   It is a quick way to travel down that crevace I tell ya.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Yes. On sandbox we were 999,999m up and my squad jumped in a humvee.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6560|California U.S.A

Locoloki wrote:

ever done it out of a boat? it can be done
Yes on FuShe Pass after you launch outta that Dam/bridge water channel right after the PLA uncap and the Upper Camp CP.
Locoloki
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa284/Coryfales/screen002.jpg

Last edited by Locoloki (2007-07-25 12:17:21)

confused
+10|6364|British Columbia

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

I failed miserably
John McClain could do it.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
It happends in Die hard 4.0.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Why would you jump out????
I would totally stay in and watch me fly weeeeee.
Locoloki
maybe i should have set it on fire first
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6647|respawn screen

confused wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

I failed miserably
Fly Hard 4.0
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
im starting to think that people have absolutely nothing to post about, so they come up with stuff like this.........lol
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands

confused wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

I failed miserably
Lol, we were thinking the same! ^^
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6109

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

151 hours played with like 13k points O__O and most awards are some basic badges lal :<

Sorry just had to say

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard