Support6%6% - 19
BF2 Sux1%1% - 3
Their is already a thread like this, get a life7%7% - 20
I like turtles13%13% - 38
Total: 273
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6318|Australia
AT. In vehical maps they are unstoppable, as they can actually kill armour. Add the grappling hook from SF and then you can get to rooftops the tanks can't aim at. Even in IO, the AT kit still pwns. Those medic bags and 36Es don't do much good when a single shot from a guided rocket can instakill you. And the DAO-12 is amazing against infantry, you just empty the drum at your target and they get shredded into ribbons. The only downside is the reload - both the AT rocket and DAO take massive amounts of time to realod their small magazines, so if all you're targets aren't down by the time those 13 shots are fired, you're pretty screwed.
cheify0
+2|6220|Philippines
medic my man medic...
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6319|105 RVK
AT + DAO = Yummy
Revelation_Space
+3|6261
Definitely have to vote medic.

Obviously it's possible to own with all kits in certain situations, but the medic is the most consistent ownage kit.

Basically, my qualifications for which is best is the number of enemies you can take on at once without dying, and still keep going. Realistically, it's narrowed down to support and medic. As a support guy, you can easily mow down large groups of people. Just yesterday, I was capping the TV Station flag on Sharqi, and literally about 10 guys all tried to get in at once. I killed all of them. They kept reviving each other, and I kept killing them. Eventually one of them was smart enough to throw a grenade, but the point is that no class (not even medic) stands a chance against that number of enemies.

With a medic you can take on maybe 5 or 6 guys at most (all at once) before you HAVE to run away and reload your rifle and pistol. But of course the medic can constantly heal himself too.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6470|Trondheim, Norway
Medic, don't even try argue with me, together with AT it's the most useful aswell.
Slickfish
+24|6615
I've killed tanks, APC's, jeeps, Helo's and even the odd jet as a medic, TOW's and AA seeem to be overlooked, granted if your caught out in the open your stuffed, but so can any kit be.

It's down to the player and the situation, I voted medic as it can dominate in more situations than any other kit IMO, but everyone won't agree.
Shakez
+39|6161
mmm.. I like turtles.
Dimaxx099
+8|6324|Uae-Ukraine
I like turtles
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
AT. Why? Well the AT rockets can take down anything, Tank, Helo, Jet (if lucky, or just camping), Snipers, Medics, Humvees, anything.

The P90 rapes in CQC, and the DAO12 isn't exactly harmless. Add to that, that in SF, they get grappling hooks, making any snipers perch unsafe, and giving the player  high point, from which to aim at targets, often without detection. Oh, and in SF, they get the RPG, which is just made of win. No locking tone, and it flys fast as fuck. Win Win Win Win Win
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6404|Belgium

fatherted13 wrote:

AT. Why? Well the AT rockets can take down anything, Tank, Helo, Jet (if lucky, or just camping), Snipers, Medics, Humvees, anything.

The P90 rapes in CQC, and the DAO12 isn't exactly harmless. Add to that, that in SF, they get grappling hooks, making any snipers perch unsafe, and giving the player  high point, from which to aim at targets, often without detection. Oh, and in SF, they get the RPG, which is just made of win. No locking tone, and it flys fast as fuck. Win Win Win Win Win
FeLBuG
+2|6152
I voted for Special Forces never mind that the class is called Spec-Ops In my opinion this is best "overall-kit" in this game.It has a powerful main weapon (G36 for example) which is both effective over short and long ranges, hand grenades and C4 against vehicles (and airplanes ). All this shows that the Spec-Ops class is effective against everything that comes in its way.
The Medic for example is just effective against infantry and can self-heal which is of course an advantage in infantry battles, BUT it can't do any harm against vehicles! The Medic class is definitely the best class in infantry only servers but really fucked up in fights against vehicles...
All in all Battlefield 2 is a game that is really good in separating the tasks and possibilities of the game into much more than one class. This means you definitely need more than just one class in a successful team and it has to be able to work as a team...
psH
Banned
+217|6375|Sydney
Well so far its medic by a long shot...then followed by i like turtles.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6550|Hungary
Medic Hoes !
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6455|meh-land
Medic is on its own the single most powerful kit in the game in most situations

AT is the second most powerful kit, and of course about as useful depending on the situation

Assault is behind AT, simply because the only reason anyone uses assault is for the noobtube, but it too is a pretty powerful kit

the rest are rarely used in matches and such, simply because they aren't balanced enough, although occasionally i've seen a specops or engineer in extreme CQC or to defend a flag

support is the least useful kit in the game, being able to supply nothing a clever player can do on their own, and their support guns are only really useful in certain situations, but most of the time they are pathetic.  Who cares if you can shoot for 20 seconds straight if you get killed in the first half by a double headshot from a rifle?
ssonrats
+221|6636
If i'm using the sniper kit in the AH1z i'm pretty dominant.
mafropetee
+18|6135|Altamonte Springs, FL
medic ftw
Grover
+1|6145
SPEC OPS - I work all maps with the kit.
C4 is so deadly... Kills everything on the board.
Trusty Knife included.
Grenades.
The SCAR-L = YOU'RE DEAD!

MEDIC is 2nd on my list, tied with Sniper.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
sniper of course...no one stands a chance when they cant see insta-death gaymores around a corner..

/sarcasm
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6160

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

sniper of course...no one stands a chance when they cant see insta-death gaymores around a corner..

/sarcasm
When you gonna get over that? 
cospengle
+140|6478|Armidale, NSW, Australia
As I hit the vote button I closed my eyes tightly and cringed....but I don't know what I was worried about. Of course medic was the right answer. I still for the life of me can't work out why a revive should be worth 2 points.
niomosy
+26|6681

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

AT. In vehical maps they are unstoppable, as they can actually kill armour. Add the grappling hook from SF and then you can get to rooftops the tanks can't aim at. Even in IO, the AT kit still pwns. Those medic bags and 36Es don't do much good when a single shot from a guided rocket can instakill you. And the DAO-12 is amazing against infantry, you just empty the drum at your target and they get shredded into ribbons. The only downside is the reload - both the AT rocket and DAO take massive amounts of time to realod their small magazines, so if all you're targets aren't down by the time those 13 shots are fired, you're pretty screwed.
AT are easily stoppable with a coordinated wolf pack.  In SF, they get an advantage in having the grappling hook.  Even then, it's easy enough for some sniper on a perch, or another Assult or AT kit to head up there and remove the problems.

Still, a self-healing armor pack will take a good 3 AT's to manage to get consecutive shots off very quickly if they hope to take most armor out when sitting in a pack of 3 or 4, all repairing each other (and who knows if there are other vehicles behind, filled with Engineers, it's certainly been done).

When I'm in armor and in a pack, I'm far more concerned with Spec Ops than I am with AT.  AT can be dealt with relatively easily in such a pack.  Solo, I'm concerned but typically not paranoid.  I'll simply move on from the scene if I can't immediately identify the AT and either let someone else take care of him or come back when I'm healed and dispatch with him.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6221|NSW, Australia

i think assault is poo
Krypto
+6|6495|Quebec/Canada
I like turtle...they pwn any kits!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard