Charmin
+1|6705
the noob repeating he saw an enemy over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..............and over and over.

Plus all the messages on my screen, who killed who, yey i got someone, the annoying white letters on the left pof my screen who stick there for eternity......can i switch all that BS off somehow?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6805
I really hate people that get all pissy when I kill them.  Just because you want a knife fight on a ranked server so you can get some badge, you complain when I wade in with my 203.  So I killed tk'd someone to get my two kills but that was accidental and it helped the team overall.

:p
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6805

[BGE]Cha-Chi wrote:

Here's what grinds my gears.

I am in a gaming clan that is coming up on its 8th year of operation.  We are a North American clan.  We've played RvS, UT, BF, and a few other gaes here and there.  We have a few players who are currently active and live in the UK, really great guys.  We all play BF2 together so when I get on I will go play in any server they are in if I can.  Well a popular pick for our UK players is the UK1 clans server, here's where the problems start and it has nothing to do with pings.

Several weeks back, I would say about 5 of us were playing in there server.  Our team was performing great with most of us in the top 7 of our team and top 10 on ther server at the time. Mind you, there was UK1 members playing on the server at that time on the other team.   All of a sudden every member of my clan was kicked from the server.  We had no idea why, litterally no idea at all.  So we continue on to another server and finish off the night of playing.

A few days later some of the UK guys from my clan were on and they were playing, so again myself and some others clanmates got on and played on the server they were on, UK1's server.  Played fine for a couple of hours.  I would say about halfway through some of the UK1 players were getting on and again they were on the other team and my clanmates and I were scoring probaby top 10 in the server.  We finished the map we played withmour team winning and all the medals going to us BGE'ers, good job guys.  Either way at the start of the next map, within 2 minutes of play we were all kcied and BANNED from the server!!!

Well needless to say we were a little ticked and wnted to know why we were kicked, so one of my UK guys took the liberty to go to there forums and request an explanation.  They coulda of said they didn't like "yanks" or they hated the letters of our team, woulda been acceptable, after all it is there erver and they can decide who plays on it.  But when tey had the nerver to say we were al STAT PADDING, well needless to say that ticked us all off. 

To this day there has never been a cheater ever in our clan.  The community is more than welcome to look at any BGE profile and I guarantee there will be no hint of stat padding.  Heck I myslef got most of my points using Anti-Tank, my first expert, how the heck I could stat pad with that boggles me.

My point to this long rant is what grinds my gears.  It grinds my gears that a clan has to be so childlike that when they are getting beat on there own server they have to kick and ban us and still not atleast have the balls to say the real reason why.  Screw you guys at UK1 and I sure hope someone from there clan can read this for all the community to see.  Again look at any of out "[BGE]" profiles and learn to play you pansy little UK1 pricks.

Punching out!!!
I played on UK1's server for a couple of minutes.  That was enough.  Started off on Mashtuur and there was an UK1 clannie playing but losing.  He rebooted the server.  I'd been doing quite well so when it came back up I logged back on and asked why.  I was banned for being disrespectful to the admins - I accused the guy of cheating to save himself from a bad score.  That's the only ban I've had and I'm not impressed.
bigkenonduty
+0|6784|San Bernardino,CA
Okay my issue is this i was on one of the Stars and Stripes server and earned a Commander veteren medal and legion of merit ribbon but it didnt update my stats. Last night i was on a special forces map and got a purple heart and again this morning it didnt show on my stats. My numbers update and times played and I did see a bronze medal update that i earned but nothing else. Can anyone help explain why this is happenning.
v8stylez
+0|6748|NZ
yeh i realllly hate it too when im constantly requesting for either ammo or a medic and they're standing or proning in front of you..sometimes doing nothing. a few times aswell theres even more than one or two of them and yet they still cant see me or hear me yelling for them! i even hav to shoot at their feet or around them so they can turn around n' see me requesting for it! you'd think they'd take a hint but sometimes they jus move over thinking i wanna prone or stand in that particular spot!! *roll eyes* another one is getting punished bcos they run n2 your fire especially my granades, and in the beginning of a round, when u beat them to an armoured vehicle, they deliberately stand in front or crouch in front, that way not only do you get a tk for it..but so they can punish you for it jus bcos they cant spawn quick enough!!! i also hate those dayummm sf flashbangs being used n' normal bf2. sooo annoying. and lastly...running out of sprint!! lol i think medics should be able to throw sprint packs out too lol j/k!
MisterIcemain
+0|6678|Ontario, Canada
Losers that are only concerned on getting the best score possible, even if it means being the biggest pussy in the game, come on and fight, dont be scared to get a couple deaths on your stats
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6694|S.E. United States
your a sniper at Mashtuur City,perched atop a building in an Ideal spot overlooking the brickyard.the enemy's down there and your racking up easy kills since your high enough up that their grenades cant reach you and your able to slither back when taking enemy fire.I have a claymore set at the top of the ladder and sure enough the enemy comes up and bang ! an easy claymore kill...
I set another one up and carry on with some sniper kills when bang ! only this time it comes with a punish as some guy,pvt 1st class dont know how to play climbed the ladder seen the red skull and crossbone yet still attempts to get on the roof,dies and punishes me for it.needless to say Im pissed and this guy comes back up,thinking were all cool when in a rage of wtf's your problem I get out my pistol and shoot him 3 times in the head,killing him.so I type in quick chat,now son you have a justifiable punish.

these new players,and some may be reading this thread need to understand
DONT punish for your own ignorance !!!
I also cant stand server's with auto punish,when even if you could of been forgiven,it automatically deduct's points.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6702|England, GBR
1) Bunny hopping scum
2) C4 Glitch
3) Them people who roll on the floor and you can never kill them
4) Being 1 away from the required "IAR" amount at the end of the round
5) Nobs who run in front of your tank and then go nuts at you for TKing
6) knowing you shot the hell out of someone, yet they don't die
7) The above, only this time they kill you in one shot
8) Kubra Dam - Worst map imo
9) The crappiness of the SAM
10) A commander who is fighting instead of commanding (especially on a 64 man server).
I2elik
+12|6765|Perth, Western Australia
-Bunny Hoppers
-Whores of any kind
-Assault players that know only the "4" button (please excuse the irony that I play Assault alot, I don't use the tube that much )
-Wake Island players that bitch for artillery on the carrier, there's another spawn point with like 5 boats below the carrier bizatches.
-Dolphin Divers
-Stat Padders
-People who have a cry about not getting their jet, so they plant C4 on your plane, and blowing you to smithereens, along with about 5 other whiny children that wanted to fly the cruise missile with guns, considering all they do is ram it into a freakin' heli, enemy or otherwise.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6707|Howell, Mi USA
-People who have a cry about not getting their jet, so they plant C4 on your plane, and blowing you to smithereens, along with about 5 other whiny children that wanted to fly the cruise missile with guns, considering all they do is ram it into a freakin' heli, enemy or otherwise

Yep..  Some idiot was doing that to my squad on Wake. we were totally pwning with a fully loaded blackhawk. and this jackass figured out he would get more points by ramming us then trying to shoot us down. So thats what he did, over and over and over. it was really starting to piss me off.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-01-31 09:33:36)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6691|Broadlands, VA

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

1)
Yeah, Lucy - can ju esplain this to me?

How is it a guy can be running AT you, you unload a clip starting at guy's knees and ending at his head and he's STILL RUNNING!  Then, as you reload/change weapons/pray **POP**  One shot, one kill, no chance.

I'd also like a "throw bricks" option.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6694|S.E. United States

Kaosdad008 wrote:

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

1)
Yeah, Lucy - can ju esplain this to me?

How is it a guy can be running AT you, you unload a clip starting at guy's knees and ending at his head and he's STILL RUNNING!  Then, as you reload/change weapons/pray **POP**  One shot, one kill, no chance.

I'd also like a "throw bricks" option.
"Yeah, Lucy - can ju esplain this to me?"

lmao,now thats funny right there...
Rizen_Ji
+41|6748|200m out and smiling at you.
EA for delaying the patch....
I2elik

Rizen_Ji wrote:

It's EA, the Nazi Regime of the gaming community.
I2elik

Cbass wrote:

-People who have a cry about not getting their jet, so they plant C4 on your plane, and blowing you to smithereens, along with about 5 other whiny children that wanted to fly the cruise missile with guns, considering all they do is ram it into a freakin' heli, enemy or otherwise

Yep..  Some idiot was doing that to my squad on Wake. we were totally pwning with a fully loaded blackhawk. and this jackass figured out he would get more points by ramming us then trying to shoot us down. So thats what he did, over and over and over. it was really starting to piss me off.
I'm amazed he got the jet more than once!

Last edited by I2elik (2006-02-01 00:07:37)

Rizen_Ji
+41|6748|200m out and smiling at you.

I2elik wrote:

Rizen_Ji wrote:

It's EA, the Nazi Regime of the gaming community.
i think i'd not say as extreme as nazi but neo-fascist
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6712|Taiwan
I HATE people that can 'AFFORD' to TK for jets & choppers.
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6715|North Kackalaka
People who think cause there stats in BF2 than mine they are so great and I am just a noob, stfu.  I am a manager for a fortune company, smoke only the dankest of weeds and am currently boneing a hot Korean American chick who owns her own house, so I aint got time to play all day.   Stfu and ask your mom for your allowance.
DSRTurtle
+56|6698
Dr.SMoov.  I love that sniping cat in your sig block.  Now that's funny.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6693|Dayton, Ohio
having team mates shoot me and my enemy when i am in a head to head knife fight.  Let us finish and kill the winner.
vqsnapp
+5|6671
When I am able to stealthily sneak behind a camping tank and throw on two C4 packs, the driver suddenly senses my presence and turns the turret in the direction I am fleeing so I can have some distance before blowing him, I grin with joy as I switch to my C4 controller and as I hit the button....my controller switches back to a C4 pack...I can almost imagine the tank drivers smile as he puts a shell up my ass.
Sondernkommando
+22|6728
How about this:  today on Sharqi, I was pinned down by a Medic and Assault from different sides.  The Assault killed me, the medic revived me, then the Assault killed me.  Over and over and over!  (okay, 5 times, by which time I disconnected).  Is that crapola or what?

(Of course, I had seen many requests to kick one of the two of these guys during the course of the match, but they never received  the requisite number to get booted.  I think that even HAVING 15 kick votes initiated against you should prompt your expulsion, since you've obviously done something grievously wrong.)
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6670
when the admins disobey their own rules and kick/ban you for pointing it out in-game
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6805
One guy really got me on Saturday - playing on Wake, at the start of the round he put AT mines on the runway because he spawned too far from the plane.  I hadn't seen what he was doing so I got TK'ed.  I started a vote against him, then he started a vote against me.  Then he did it again...

So I went out of my way to get him to TK me yet again, 3rd punish and the tosser got punted.  Job done.
Zukabazuka
+23|6698
Being in a squad while your leader is working as a spawn point, meen while I'm going down to take a flag, my entire squad just watch me from the mountains as they think I can take over it by myself. Only to realise that after I failed 2 times they know that I need help.

1 Being the only medic on my team.
2 Peope who just use GL as main weapon.
3 Peope who just camp outside enemy flag without taking it over.
4 A commander who is fighting instead of commanding (especially on a 64 man server).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard