Poll

Which administration are we more likely to be attacked by Terrorism?

More likely under a Republican administration9%9% - 9
Less likely under a Republican administration2%2% - 2
Just as likely under either administration38%38% - 38
Less likely under a Democratic administration2%2% - 2
More likely under a Democratic administration15%15% - 15
I like cheese.33%33% - 33
Total: 99
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
Which administration are we more likely to be attacked by Terrorism?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
I see we are all in a circle here.
Who starts first?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
the terrorists dont discriminate... they even kill each other when they get bored... lol
Love is the answer
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6250

ATG wrote:

Who starts first?
Don't ask me, I voted for cheese.
SealXo
+309|6506

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

the terrorists dont discriminate... they even kill each other when they get bored... lol
were talking about admistrations who dont do anything (democrat)

the reason for 9/11 is because ol bill didnt so shit his whole presidency. (partly)
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6738

ATG wrote:

Who starts first?
Agreed, we have been through this 10,000 times.

But what they hey: Republican. Its already happened.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6738

SealXo wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

were talking about admistrations who dont do anything (democrat)

the reason for 9/11 is because ol bill didnt so shit his whole presidency. (partly)
That seems logical Dr Spock.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
Doesn't matter which administration is in power. Although the US did lose 3000 on 9/11 under Republicans and approaching 4000 under Republicans in Iraq.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-24 00:24:32)

GorillaTicTacs
+231|6344|Kyiv, Ukraine

CameronPoe wrote:

Doesn't matter which administration is in power. Although the US did lose 3000 on 9/11 under Republicans and approaching 4000 under Republicans in Iraq.
Shhhh Cameron, don't point out pesky facts...remember in the United States of Jesusland its all Bill Clinton's fault.  Under Clinton we got a good dose of terrorism too, but it was from far-right nut jobs bombing federal buildings and abortion clinics.  That doesn't really count though.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Shhhh Cameron, don't point out pesky facts...remember in the United States of Jesusland its all Bill Clinton's fault.  Under Clinton we got a good dose of terrorism too, but it was from far-right nut jobs bombing federal buildings and abortion clinics.  That doesn't really count though.
To be fair, a few U.S buildings (and a boat, if my mental timeline is correct) were bombed under Clinton elsewhere by the same folks that got us on 9/11.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6738

CameronPoe wrote:

Clinton's fault. See above post from SealXo and that will explain all.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

BN wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Clinton's fault. See above post from SealXo and that will explain all.
Of course. Islamic extremists would never attack the US with a Republican administration at the helm. Clinton/Bin Laden '08!
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150

CameronPoe wrote:

Hello...anybody home?? A person that has so many "facts" should be logical in his thinking as well. If you recall, 9/11 took place shortly after Bush took office. The planning, implementing...etc, etc. were done while Clinton was president. It didn't just happen over night. There were more attacks under Clinton than Bush..PERIOD. Now, let's look at the bigger picture...WHO CARES!!! It doesn't matter who was president, nor does it matter who controlled the congress.. the U.S. is a target no matter what before 9/11 and for the foreseeable future.

9/11 would have happened regardless if Bush or Gore were president. Its just easier to blame Bush because it fits your agenda. If Gore was president...9/11 still happens. End of story. If the congress was filled with Republicans or Democrats....9/11 still happens. End of Story.

Last edited by DeathBecomesYu (2007-07-24 02:06:25)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Hello...anybody home?? A person that has so many "facts" should be logical in his thinking as well. If you recall, 9/11 took place shortly after Bush took office. The planning, implementing...etc, etc. were done while Clinton was president. It didn't just happen over night. There were more attacks under Clinton than Bush..PERIOD. Now, let's look at the bigger picture...WHO CARES!!! It doesn't matter who was president, nor does it matter who controlled the congress.. the U.S. is a target no matter what before 9/11 and for the foreseeable future.

9/11 would have happened regardless if Bush or Gore were president. Its just easier to blame Bush because it fits your agenda. If Gore was president...9/11 still happens. End of story. If the congress was filled with Republicans or Democrats....9/11 still happens. End of Story.
Did President Bush not receive a CIA paper, as stated by Condoleeza Rice at the 9/11 inquiries, entiled something like 'Bin Laden Determined To Strike Within US Using Airplanes'? He had been warned.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150

CameronPoe wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Did President Bush not receive a CIA paper, as stated by Condoleeza Rice at the 9/11 inquiries, entiled something like 'Bin Laden Determined To Strike Within US Using Airplanes'? He had been warned.
My God!!!!.....the plan to use planes as a weapon has been known since the early 70's...oh..you weren't born yet to remember that.

Regardless....it would have happened no matter who was president, instead of Condoleeza Rice, it would have been someone else telling that to Gore....So are you insinuating that some other president would have been able to stop it....give me a break!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

My God!!!!.....the plan to use planes as a weapon has been known since the early 70's...oh..you weren't born yet to remember that.

Regardless....it would have happened no matter who was president, instead of Condoleeza Rice, it would have been someone else telling that to Gore....So are you insinuating that some other president would have been able to stop it....give me a break!
It would have happened irrespective of administration I agree but both parties had ample time, since the seventies, to introduce air marshals and ban sharp objects on planes.
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6150

CameronPoe wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

It would have happened irrespective of administration I agree but both parties had ample time, since the seventies, to introduce air marshals and ban sharp objects on planes.
Exactly...both parties, if you read your post just a few above this...you quite amply put the blame on the republicans and this is just wrong. So common sense can prevail on these forums!!!!!!!!!
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6344|Kyiv, Ukraine
So why can't we just stick a fork in this empty Faux Talking Point and declare it "done"?
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6501

It's not the administration, it's what the administration does while in power.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
The difference between the parties is skindeep now that the neocons are quickly losing their hold on the Republican Party.

It would not make a difference between them.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
Personally, I like cheese.  I bet terrorists do too, unless they're vegan terrorists.
killajamz666
+0|6114|NJ, USA

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

whats this guy talking about...way whats both these guys talking about...
jonsimon
+224|6466
Stupid poll. No causality. Cheese vote.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

The perfect solution. Install an incapacitating agent on every commercial airline that is activated by the pilots in their airtight secure cockpits . If there is a security threat knock all the passengers out. There is probably a big problem with that but I haven't figured it out just this second..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

Kmarion wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The perfect solution. Install an incapacitating agent on every commercial airline that is activated by the pilots in their airtight secure cockpits . If there is a security threat knock all the passengers out. There is probably a big problem with that but I haven't figured it out just this second..lol
Invariably some idiot will get out of hand over nonsense, the pilots will hit the gas and knock everyone out, then someone will have a bad reaction and sue the airline for millions.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard