Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
i have not played this gam for ages, and was just wondering how many servers there are out there still, if there are any servers running in the EU please post your ip
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6597|The Netherlands
eeeh maybe you have to boost ur language also a bit
i think there are enuf servers still running, install game and find out......
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

=SOE= Euro Forces
=SF= Euro Forces

Both popular and often full. Failing that: www.game-monitor.com
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307

Snake wrote:

=SOE= Euro Forces
=SF= Euro Forces

i play on those servers but i hate the map rotation why cant it be more great wall
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Snake wrote:

=SOE= Euro Forces
=SF= Euro Forces

i play on those servers but i hate the map rotation why cant it be more great wall
Agreed, even though I like the other maps.
Great Wall is simply amazing. SOE used to to it as every other map, but they changed it
XISIX
+116|6585

Snake wrote:

Great Wall is simply amazing. SOE used to to it as every other map, but they changed it
Agreed.  It seemed that SOE * Great Wall was well populated whenever I would check.   
Love close quarters fighting along top of walls.  Good combination between armor + infantry.

Wonder what Great Wall would have been like with helicopters, stinger sites + Mobile AA [check 16 player version].

- off subject but

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/xisix/BF2%20action/laststand.jpg

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/ … tand;64115

is kinda entertaining BF2 singleplayer map
Enzzenmachine
+20|6315
I loved when there was GW every other map, that was sick! I like every EF map but it's still GW the best one. Messing around with a FAMAS on the top of wall is what I like to do in BF2 the most. Like XISIX said, GW is a wonderful conbination between infantry and armor without armors dominating the map.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
It's a damn pity that they have removed the 64 player versions of all the EF maps.
Great Wall with transport helis could have been quite fun.

Also, there seem to be such nice areas to explore on Taraba Quarry.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium
Taraba is fun if you get the jet or bomber, otherwise you're just cannon fodder. Great Wall tends to become a sniper/clay fest at times which I dislike but being in armor is tough because ATs and Spec Ops have lots of hiding places. Smoke Screen is the ultimate EF map for vehicle lovers. Two helis, shit load of armor and 2 jets.

SOE and SF servers are nice but laggy, I hate the fact that I can hardly pwn as infantry because of ping issues
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
yes, Great Wall is a great map!
I am an EU whore I always try to play as EU.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6315

Nikola Bathory wrote:

yes, Great Wall is a great map!
I am an EU whore I always try to play as EU.
teamswitcher

(I truly know FAMAS pwns everything but still)
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium
Teamswitching ruins EF. It's rare to see teams remain equal after the start of a new round. Usually the EU team has like 15 players against 7 on the opposite team...
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas
Sovereign Forces is often loaded, and a lot of BF2sers play there.
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

They banned me... for ever.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6315

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

It's rare to see teams remain equal after the start of a new round.
it happens when there is an admin on, it gives so the best games known in all of BF2 serie. All I can say to all of those teamswitchers (in general there are officers/generals) is that they'll get their fuckn medal finally. I'm btw surprised that playing a little bit more to get the medal bother them that much see how much they play... *roll eyes*
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Phrozenbot wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

No! Why? I find their server to be well admined.
What about the =SOE= server? (formerly Euro Force Ranked Server)??

Had great games on there with packet_loss. Was even better when it was Great Wall every other map
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
damn, last night I wanted to Play Euro force, but there was no populated server! The =SF= server had only 4-5 people, and this wasn't enough to start a game!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Nikola Bathory wrote:

damn, last night I wanted to Play Euro force, but there was no populated server! The =SF= server had only 4-5 people, and this wasn't enough to start a game!
SOE was up and running, I was whoring Great Wall with GaryBuck for a good hour or so.

But oh wait, you keep getting banned for consistently raping an uncap, all round, every round. I forgot. Its actually lame - and highly amusing when the server rules are as clear as ice about it.
I thought =SF= banned you as well the other day. Its amazing that you never learn.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
I'm glad you like it
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I'm glad you like it
You're banned from SOE and SF? Sweet, maybe now I can spawn in my uncap without being killed by you sitting in a tank even when the rules clearly state that uncap raping is not allowed. I see I'm not the only one who thinks you're a jackass...
yUP|Patriots
+7|6631
Belgium > Bulgaria
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307

Snake wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

Snake wrote:

=SOE= Euro Forces
=SF= Euro Forces

Agreed, even though I like the other maps.
i don't like the other maps because i like to get away from the jets an choppers every once in a while...
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Snake wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

No! Why? I find their server to be well admined.
What about the =SOE= server? (formerly Euro Force Ranked Server)??

Had great games on there with packet_loss. Was even better when it was Great Wall every other map
The ban was just, but I don't think I was much of a problem to be banned for ever and ever. Maybe I'm not banned anymore. t0mhank5 join that server for me will you...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
I had a great time on EF this week-end and I will soon get the shiny EU medal!
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

BF2 has been re-installed. You just may see me come back.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard