darthazeem
+7|6513
No enemies and no revive happens to me all the time.  Last night I was playing I/O Karkand and got killed no biggie.  Then like 2 seconds later a medic stops and goes prone over my dead body and proceeds to start spawnkilling while I'm laying there dead (not that I care but at least revive me so I could at least help him) and he could have gotten more points but no,  what a DICK!!!!

Last edited by darthazeem (2007-07-23 14:15:03)

AlienWrath2121
+7|6353|Behind you with a large rifle

mtb0minime wrote:

Umm.. I'm not worrying about stats.

mtb0minime wrote:

Plus it's feeding the enemy points. They jump on an opportunity for a stupid medic to run out and revive a teammate without coming for him first. They already have one kill, and then they're about to get two more!
Now forgive me if I misread, but that's worrying about stats...  and while we're talking about stats and teamplay, if he revives you then your team doesnt loose a ticket for your death...  So in essence, he's giving you another shot at killing someone you didnt the first time.
1s1k_hellspawn
+5|6241|in the woods of maine
i know how it is ive been playing medic now and i dont just rush to revive ill kill the enemy then do it but if he respawns and say thanx for threvive oh well couldnt do it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard