mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6681

I'm sure someone has probably posted about this crap before, but I just really need to rant.

I really f'ing hate it when medics will just rush to a dead body to revive it, only to get the newly revived teammate as well as himself killed. It's retarded. You have a whole 15 seconds anyway, so there's no rush to revive the body. Please, for fuck's sake, kill the enemy first before you revive a teammate. I've been getting killed so much lately because of this, and I'll even type in the chat box "kill them first, then revive me", but they still don't listen. I'd rather die and have a teammate still alive who killed an enemy then get revived only to be killed seconds later because he couldn't kill the guy that was killing us all along. Plus it's feeding the enemy points. They jump on an opportunity for a stupid medic to run out and revive a teammate without coming for him first. They already have one kill, and then they're about to get two more!

Ugh, this is hopeless anyway. We all know medics just care about points and not teamwork and winning
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6429|Alberta, Canada
I hear you... I hate that so much. Worst part is when you have 1 sec to go, ready to respawn and it happens.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6681

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

I hear you... I hate that so much. Worst part is when you have 1 sec to go, ready to respawn and it happens.
And then one second after that your team loses the flag you were going to spawn on because you knew there were enemies going there...
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6429|Alberta, Canada

mtb0minime wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

And then one second after that your team loses the flag you were going to spawn on because you knew there were enemies going there...
Too many times my friend...
Weh-Weh
DUDE
+2|6224|Reno, NV
The only cure to that would to join a clan and play with them exclusively it seems. However, I still make the mistake of playing random pub games that blow ass.
Stizz
+8|6275|New Jersey
But that revive gets them a whopping 2 points every time, so who cares if they revive you and you die right away again.

JK
geNius
..!.,
+144|6468|SoCal

mtb0minime wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6173|Texas
If he tries to kill the enemy, then he may or may not get 2 points. But if he revives you, he gets 2 points for sure, and then you outnumber the enemy and both of you have a chance to get 2 points.
agent146
+127|6413|Jesus Land aka Canada
No...must Need.........+2 :p
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6211
i hardly ever revive smurfs...
the only time i ever really revive people is when they are squadmates
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6856|Denver colorado
wow. That's assholic of you.
Your just not fast enough to care for the people around you.
Ill help anyone that I run into that needs help. I mean.. its on the way.
But, when a teammate does something non desirable to me a lot instead of helping them I end up killing them.
I_WISH_I_WAS_HENRY
+6|6151|Pennsylvania, USA
need +2 teamwork score... now!!!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6681

lavadisk wrote:

But, when a teammate does something non desirable to me a lot instead of helping them I end up killing them.
I never said I run right past them, but when I'm medic, I at least make sure the coast is clear before reviving someone. I'm not going to run out there in the middle of fire and rev someone only to have us both killed in an instant. Better to take out the other guys or at least throw some nades and then go for the revive.
Fateless
+36|6268|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Id rather someone at least try to revive me, rather than have them simply run past, or take my kit without reviving me...

Fateless.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6417

On the contrary, last night on the AU server, IO Karkand there were so many MEC medics not only were there few deaths, everyone was safe to revive, because as soon as someone died, the killer was swamped with a hail of lead, and the victim promtly revived 4 times over (even though it was possible to do it once only).
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6158|Scotland!
You're lucky they tried to revive you in the first place

Cry in chat about me reviving you and dying only means next time, I'll teabag you with shockpaddles out for 15 seconds.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6856|Denver colorado

mtb0minime wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

I never said I run right past them, but when I'm medic, I at least make sure the coast is clear before reviving someone. I'm not going to run out there in the middle of fire and rev someone only to have us both killed in an instant. Better to take out the other guys or at least throw some nades and then go for the revive.
Oh, no. not you. You're smart.

I was talking to the top person above me.

Last edited by lavadisk (2007-07-23 11:33:49)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6158|Scotland!

lavadisk wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Oh, no. not you. You're smart.

I was talking to the top person above me.
Actually, I avoid reviving people unless they're in my squad too. It's not worth dying for some noob who's just gonna cry after the revive that you should've killed the other guy first.
AlienWrath2121
+7|6338|Behind you with a large rifle
Game=fun
Worrying about stats=posts like these.
SteikeTa
+153|6774|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

mtb0minime wrote:

I'd rather die and have a teammate still alive who killed an enemy then get revived only to be killed seconds later because he couldn't kill the guy that was killing us all along
That using a lot of the word kill.....
weasel_thingo
+74|6353
k, he goes to kill the person the person is behind cover and it takes quite a few shots he comes back to revive you but was too late, you then disconnect from the server come here and post what just happened.

i agree it is sometimes annoying but at least they are trying to revive you, most medics fail at that, also if you are getting revived don't just lay prone, get up and run.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6681

Umm.. I'm not worrying about stats. I'm trying to have fun in a game and play as a team and have a fun round. Going through a dying-reviving cycle over and over again is not fun.

Also, I'm not saying medics should never revive me, but if there is an enemy in sight just a few feet away, he should take care of him first. Medics seem to have tunnel vision, only looking at the ground for dead teammates instead of checking their surroundings.

Oh and Jamesey I look forward to the shock paddle teabag, thanks
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6158|Scotland!

mtb0minime wrote:

Umm.. I'm not worrying about stats. I'm trying to have fun in a game and play as a team and have a fun round. Going through a dying-reviving cycle over and over again is not fun.

Also, I'm not saying medics should never revive me, but if there is an enemy in sight just a few feet away, he should take care of him first. Medics seem to have tunnel vision, only looking at the ground for dead teammates instead of checking their surroundings.

Oh and Jamesey I look forward to the shock paddle teabag, thanks
You seem to fail to realise, that you're dead, you don't know wtf is going on, so don't assume the enemy is in sight, or a few feet away.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6609|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Quit dieing so they don't have to revive you.  Problem solved.
weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6191|California
nah, its worse when there are no enemies, and the medic stand right next to you and doesnt revive

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard