Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6520|Little blue planet, milky way

Cubefreak666 wrote:

I have a question, too. Yesterday I was playing SF and when I got killed by a sniper I was dead, I mean not critically wounded, I mean unrevivable, same with my teammates, but it was only one guy who shut us with the M24 and M95. Is this a new kind of hack, too?
I dont see how this can be a hack.... You "die" (ie, get "killed" rahter than "critically wounded") when you recieve enough damage. I'm not sure how much this is, but an Eryx to the body is enough. I've also tried to get "critically wounded" only to get my body so mutilated that I got "killed". But I dont see how ANY hack can change the DAMAGE of a bullet. I'm fairly certain that is determined serverside (in the map files). So either you were hit a lot, shot by a tank, nade, arty or AT round immediately after killed or you were heavily wounded when recieving a headshot.
I dont see any other way this could happen. And I REALLY doubt it's possible to hack this.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6675|Middle of nowhere
I actually have a question similar to Cubefreak666:

Is there a hack that gives you more hit points?  because there have been several times that i've tried killing a sniper or something that was lying still, and then i shot him like 20 times with my PKM (all of them hits btw, i got the 'X' ) and he still didn't die, and then turned around and knifed me

it couldn't have been bag hitreg as he was sitting still for a long time and i got the 'X'

maybe i'm just crazy?
specops10-4
+108|6740|In the hills

Zero!. wrote:

the new t2x hack allows you to change your user name

thats probably what it was.
there was a guy with an orange name with that name...!  He was also at suburb just shooting, and he got like 200 something points every round on a 64 player karkand server.
-RareKid-
+11|6429|England
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6783|Bulgaria
nice hax!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6387|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Lol what i find for interesting is why do you have pokemon in your name....
Nakamp
+25|6191|Czech Republic

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Lol what i find for interesting is why do you have pokemon in your name....
http://www.esl.eu/cz/team/2597163/ ^^
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6629|Germany

Twist wrote:

Cubefreak666 wrote:

I have a question, too. Yesterday I was playing SF and when I got killed by a sniper I was dead, I mean not critically wounded, I mean unrevivable, same with my teammates, but it was only one guy who shut us with the M24 and M95. Is this a new kind of hack, too?
I dont see how this can be a hack.... You "die" (ie, get "killed" rahter than "critically wounded") when you recieve enough damage. I'm not sure how much this is, but an Eryx to the body is enough. I've also tried to get "critically wounded" only to get my body so mutilated that I got "killed". But I dont see how ANY hack can change the DAMAGE of a bullet. I'm fairly certain that is determined serverside (in the map files). So either you were hit a lot, shot by a tank, nade, arty or AT round immediately after killed or you were heavily wounded when recieving a headshot.
I dont see any other way this could happen. And I REALLY doubt it's possible to hack this.
I only got shot once in the head by a sniper, not 2 or three times, it was inf only and we were lying behind a wall with three ppl. if one got up, boom headshot, couldn't revive them.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6393
I want that name change hack. My Battlefield 2 name looks stupid.
Shifty-Powers
+1|6157|Canada
I saw something like this yesterday except the letters were bright orange and the same size as if the admin was talking up at the top, but it showed it big and orange in the leader board and when you would look at him in the game it would have a normal BF2 name then his big lettered one (the first time his name was "EA ADMIN FRED" then he was kicked then he had a different one (can't remember what it was)
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6194|Winland

White-Fusion wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

the new t2x hack allows you to change your user name

thats probably what it was.
How do you know that?
Because he's Zero! And Zero! knows that kinda stuff...*Cough, harkle*
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6194|Winland

Cubefreak666 wrote:

Twist wrote:

Cubefreak666 wrote:

I only got shot once in the head by a sniper, not 2 or three times, it was inf only and we were lying behind a wall with three ppl. if one got up, boom headshot, couldn't revive them.
It's BF2. What else do you expect, but bugs?

Sorry for double post
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard