Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6608|Philadelphia, PA
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO
OMFG i need to get that, damm they're a busy developer crytek i mean they've not even finished crysis and its not exactly a huge developer either.

will sell souls (i've stolen many) for far cry2
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6296|Washington St.
erm, what exactly will be the point of getting FC2 when crysis is out? Same game (essentially) but crysis will have better graphics.
makeuser
+5|6730|Texas

Noobeater wrote:

OMFG i need to get that, damm they're a busy developer crytek i mean they've not even finished crysis and its not exactly a huge developer either.

will sell souls (i've stolen many) for far cry2
Crytek isn't the developer for FC2, the title is owned by French based Ubisoft & it's being developed by their Montreal branch. Crytek was the developer on FC1.

Crysis is being developed by German based Crytek.  50% of Crytek is owned by Ubisoft rival EA.

two different games, two different developers, two different publishers, hopefully two great results
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6473
Not being made by Crytek.

|_| - care cup.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6453

pirana6 wrote:

erm, what exactly will be the point of getting FC2 when crysis is out? Same game (essentially) but crysis will have better graphics.
Agreed, but the graphics would surely look as good as Cryisis, if not better; assuming the game will be released next year. In fact all the games will be Crysis.
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6424

r'Eeee wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Agreed, but the graphics would surely look as good as Cryisis, if not better; assuming the game will be released next year. In fact all the games will be Crysis.
You are sorely mistaken.  I can guarantee you a lot of games aren't going to look as nice as crysis simply because crysis has been one game that they have put SO much blood and sweat in you can't even imagine.  so I can promise you, Other than Call of Duty 4 and maybe some other games most games won't look as good.
Volatile
+252|6709|Sextupling in Empire

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

....crysis has been one game that they have put SO much blood and sweat in you can't even imagine.
Orly?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6465|UK
Weirdness. I guess Far Cry 2 will be crysis without special powers?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6696|Devon, England
I thought Crysis was Far Cry 2...
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6465|UK

FFLink13 wrote:

Oh dear I think you just pissed off a few people .
Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6134|My mummys tummy

FFLink13 wrote:

cmon fflink u no better
FFLink
There is.
Ha ha
Commie Killer
+192|6392
Crytek sold the rights to the "FarCry" name if I am not mistaken.
FFLink
There is.

Commie Killer wrote:

Crytek sold the rights to the "FarCry" name if I am not mistaken.
This one has a space between Far and Cry, so it's all good
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6587|SE London

Yay Farcry 2!

It'll be better than Crysis.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard