Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I love how 'stockpiling' is associated with crazed 'end is near' nuts. How about associating it with 'gas ain't cheap; don't want to drive to the fucking store all the time' nuts?
Make sure you get enough for your generator.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
golgoj4
+51|6784|North Hollywood
Heh, my plan is to put out to sea and head for a nice island.  Fuck making a stand in the clusterfuck that is LA. But then this plan has been in place since I was like 15...
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria
Sigh, I'm so TIRED of NWO posts.
BVC
+325|6705
I have my earthquake kit....only a few days of food in it tho
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
Bah, there's food in my kitchen and fridge. I don't know what this topic is about. Some sort of zombie situation i'd imagine by the posts.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command

Elamdri wrote:

Sigh, I'm so TIRED of NWO posts.
So why don't you create some threads?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6208
"The Sunday Times of London reported on Jan. 7 that two Israeli air squadrons are training for the mission and “if things go according to plan, a pilot will first launch a conventional laser-guided bomb to blow a shaft down through the layers of hardened concrete [at Natanz]. Other pilots will then be ready to drop low-yield one kiloton nuclear weapons into the hole.”

The Sunday Times wrote that Israel also would hit two other facilities – at Isfahan and Arak – with conventional bombs. But the possible use of a nuclear bomb at Natanz would represent the first nuclear attack since the United States destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan at the end of World War II six decades ago."

ummm..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard