Funky Icebag
+7|6168|Finland
What's wrong? I have now 185 points, and I'm still private, though I should have been promoted to Private First Class at 150 O.o. What the heck?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6727|United States of America
If you played all the way through, I mean from say 130 to where you are now, it often doesn't promote you until you join another server after that session of play and your stats update.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6817|Noizyland

Haven't seen a thread like this for a while. Unlike BF2142, promotion isn't instantaneous. Generally once you pass a promotion point you generally get promoted on your first kill or point in your next BF2 gaming session.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Funky Icebag
+7|6168|Finland
Aah... OK, thanks for the answer (played two hours from 0 to 185 ^^) And another question: I watced other peoples stats here in BF2s, and saw they had lot's of weapons to unlock, but I don't have that much, still I have installed the expansion Special Forces and both booster packs (I bought the complete collection) and I have registered all of 'em. Do I have to play them all for first or what?

Yeah, and thanks once more of the fast answer
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6489|Chicago, IL

Funky Icebag wrote:

Aah... OK, thanks for the answer (played two hours from 0 to 185 ^^) And another question: I watced other peoples stats here in BF2s, and saw they had lot's of weapons to unlock, but I don't have that much, still I have installed the expansion Special Forces and both booster packs (I bought the complete collection) and I have registered all of 'em. Do I have to play them all for first or what?

You dont get an unlock until your second rank up...

not very often we meet a bf2 newbie, hope you enjoy the game.
Funky Icebag
+7|6168|Finland

S.Lythberg wrote:

Funky Icebag wrote:

You dont get an unlock until your second rank up...

not very often we meet a bf2 newbie, hope you enjoy the game.
OK, thanks for the answers, and everything else

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard