west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6360
I know I have played there, just can't remember when.

subz3r0mkt wrote:

Of course! That server has been great for the most part.  Sure it has its ups and downs: some rounds can be really stacked or boring, but other rounds are usually balanced and tend to be really competitive...
I played a Sharqi map with you a couple times. Not sure which server; its been awhile.
We were always against each other and I remember you being a skilled player +1
I took this screenshot because Todis and I were in helicopter battles and he was talking some sh*t:
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2%20Screenshots/BF2%20Clans/th_Misc_02.png

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2007-07-20 17:30:27)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
trepid_jesse
+4|6689
Sharqi is more gooder.
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6112
My buddy (trepid_jesse) whores that server to death.  Some good chopper guys there (got some random guy in my chopper who got 90 kills the last time I played there).  Personally, I get extremely bored of any map, even if Sharqi is my favourite.
trepid_jesse
+4|6689
Um, we're not buddies, guy.

You stay away from me and my family.
specops10-4
+108|6713|In the hills
I play there every once in a while.  I generally get first every round, no matter what I do, so you might see me some time in the future.
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6112
I'm reporting you, jesse.  You can't be my buddy no mo'.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
my friend .chaos173 plays there rather religiously, but i don't b/c of the chopper rapage and such

sharqi is my fav map, but just not the insomnia one

i <3 the 24/7 Insomnia Mashtuur City server though

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-07-21 10:04:01)

-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6390
I tend to stay away from insomnia servers, most the people there don't care about anything but there own stats.  Not to mention most of em are noobs and insomnia caps there servers with a massive player limit.  I like playing 24 people on the 64 version of sharqi loads of fun.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6155
i used to love the insomnia servers... they were awesome no admins just pure bf2 the way its supposed to be played

now you got all these bfroe/roc fags that think its their duty to police a fricking video game

if the insomnia servers went back to anarchy like it used to be i would play there all the time
trepid_jesse
+4|6689
No, you can't be my buddy no mo'.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6716

ROC is GOOD? ........... not gonna bother
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6109
I kinda own in shoppers etc and tanks ( even mine time isnt that long....i still own xD doh its easy) but getting a vehicle there is like getting tked a sec later....
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6118|Texas
I've been playing that server exclusively for about a month. Medic whoring and usually getting around 80 points. K/D is shit though. I just got back from vacation and had decided to go more support and spec ops. BTW, my sig is because of that server.
Reiskis
+6|6120|Bartlett Illinois
That server is ok to many noobs tho
niomosy
+26|6660
I play that server every so often, usually when my other regular servers have a dropout in players.  It's fun.  I'm up and down there, sometimes up top, other times only so-so.

The chopper whores usually don't bother me much there and I usually get plenty of action ground pounding as Assault or Spec Ops.
Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake
+58|6614|Here to Eternity

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

ROC is GOOD? ........... not gonna bother
Lolz

I remember when we used to LIVE on 24/7 insomnia sharqi... I used to spend every waking moment of BF2 on that server. No admins and no rules made for some intense and competitive playing. Some of the best players in all of Battlefield were regulars there. You used to have to wait for over an hour for a slot to open up, hell they even opened a second Sharqi server because of the demand.

Then BFROE/ROC came on and started banning people for uncap attacks, name violations and 'disrespect' aka stealing the Havok and raping MEC in the ass every round. After a week of that bullshit the server was fucking empty, everybody cleared the fuck out of there, and one of the most legendary servers in BF2 history came to an unceremonious end.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6814|Sacramento, Cal
Yeah used to.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6097|So Cal

subz3r0mkt wrote:

Of course! That server has been great for the most part.  Sure it has its ups and downs: some rounds can be really stacked or boring, but other rounds are usually balanced and tend to be really competitive...
>:0
Hey whats up Subz.... still AT'ing them vehicles I see.
P.S. Stay out of my scope if you can k? LOL
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard