pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6396|Earth
Wow, that was pretty fucking ridiculous. The jumping dragshots made up for the lack of kill streaks. He reminds me of me....except he is like 10x better. Didn't really like the music though.
Signature
Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6160

xkullx wrote:

I know this guy, been in the same clan as him too.
He is without a doubt an amazing sniper, as he said he prefer sniping at shorter ranges, as for me I snipe at all ranges and everything

Clean.sweap is pure skill and NO he does not cheat, very few can do what he does, that includes sniping in alot of other games too.
Clean Sweap is easy

When he comes to wake island he gets a WOoKie raping.
*InR* Winger
+46|6367|far away
My own opinion: I think Clean Sweap and xkullx is much better than WOoKie members.
                        Long range shots are much easier than what these guys are doing.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6396|Earth

*InR* Winger wrote:

My own opinion: I think Clean Sweap and xkullx is much better than WOoKie members.
Not all of us are long range shooters only...
Signature
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!

Dont_be_sS.V2 wrote:

xkullx wrote:

I know this guy, been in the same clan as him too.
He is without a doubt an amazing sniper, as he said he prefer sniping at shorter ranges, as for me I snipe at all ranges and everything

Clean.sweap is pure skill and NO he does not cheat, very few can do what he does, that includes sniping in alot of other games too.
Clean Sweap is easy

When he comes to wake island he gets a WOoKie raping.
I've seen many, infact, far too many wookie vids, and not one of them comes close to clean.sweap or xkullx.

But both kull and sweap use claymores. As well as wookies.

So I hate all of you equally.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6396|Earth

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I've seen many, infact, far too many wookie vids, and not one of them comes close to clean.sweap or xkullx.
Well I haven't made one yet, so I guess thats why you haven't seen one that compares.
Signature
TerrorJan1
+4|6284

*InR* Winger wrote:

thats not true

clean.sweap is very good...i played alot with him on Tv2, but he never beat me on sharqi...
aLi3nZ
+138|6497|New Zealand
It was a pretty cool vid with an interesting style, simular to how I make some shots in CS with AWP.

Very lame how there was jack all kill streaks and not much SVD use though. Makes you wonder if they are a actually doing that consistantly or just wanted a bunch of mad shots in mainly 1 kill clips for a vid.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-07-21 17:07:03)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6553|British Columbia, Canada
I just found the streaming Version...

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6618|Warlord

*InR* Winger wrote:

This guy is in'fuckin'zane
Nope he's not. I've killed him loads of times on TV2's Sharqi server in head-to-heads and I make no claim to leetness. He's good, and has had lots of practice, but he also has a fantastic connection or hardware, or both, which makes a massive difference in-game.

*InR* Winger wrote:

One word: editing. Videos are incredibly deceptive (especially when edited like this). Edit: I have some free time and I need the practice in Vegas so I'll prove it to you.

*InR* Winger wrote:

Different kinds of difficult.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

It's called editing dawg. And you're hardly impartial so your opinion is duly noted.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

And you use your own health packs. Take a guess which makes you more of a pussy

aLi3nZ wrote:

Very lame how there was jack all kill streaks and not much SVD use though. Makes you wonder if they are a actually doing that consistantly or just wanted a bunch of mad shots in mainly 1 kill clips for a vid.
Exactly.

I stopped watching after the first 30 seconds or so, so maybe it gets better later but what I saw was just a collection of sweet shots (very nice ones I have to say) with amazing hitreg that I'd kill for and zero scope lag, which I'd also kill for, strung together to look cool. For all we know he records entire rounds and selects the 2 or 3 impressive shots from the entire 30mins.

Even an average mouse jockey can do that to make themselves look l337; any seasoned BF2 player and viewer of gameplay vids should be able to spot it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6737|The United Center
Jesus.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6510|Adelaide, South Australia

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Jesus.
Is a Super-Sayan
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6568|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Any one know the song that is used after his little intro?
*InR* Winger
+46|6367|far away

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Nope he's not. I've killed him loads of times on TV2's Sharqi server in head-to-heads and I make no claim to leetness. He's good, and has had lots of practice, but he also has a fantastic connection or hardware, or both, which makes a massive difference in-game.
I told u that was my opinion

Last edited by *InR* Winger (2007-07-22 04:26:05)

Flyer066
+0|6117
I hate guy slike that...

BTW YOUR A FREAKY BUNNYHOPPER!!
*InR* Winger
+46|6367|far away

Flyer066 wrote:

I hate guy slike that...

BTW YOUR A FREAKY BUNNYHOPPER!!
BTW, I DID NOT MAKE THIS VIDEO
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6309
xkullx>aimbot> this guy
-=Oneshot=-
+8|6309

Todd_Angelo wrote:

*InR* Winger wrote:

*InR* Winger wrote:

One word: editing. Videos are incredibly deceptive (especially when edited like this). Edit: I have some free time and I need the practice in Vegas so I'll prove it to you.

*InR* Winger wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

It's called editing dawg. And you're hardly impartial so your opinion is duly noted.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

Exactly.

I stopped watching after the first 30 seconds or so, so maybe it gets better later but what I saw was just a collection of sweet shots (very nice ones I have to say) with amazing hitreg that I'd kill for and zero scope lag, which I'd also kill for, strung together to look cool. For all we know he records entire rounds and selects the 2 or 3 impressive shots from the entire 30mins.

Even an average mouse jockey can do that to make themselves look l337; any seasoned BF2 player and viewer of gameplay vids should be able to spot it.
you talk too much, do you think your good?
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6500|Minnesota eh
Probably a former CS player.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6396|Earth

-=Oneshot=- wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

*InR* Winger wrote:

*InR* Winger wrote:

*InR* Winger wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

Exactly.

you talk too much, do you think your good?
Don't worry, he is.
Signature
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6618|Warlord

*InR* Winger wrote:

I told u that was my opinion
Yeah, I get that but you see you're wrong

Anyway, as promised:

How to make yourself look good by editing

It's a little rough since I only spent a few hours on it but you get the general idea. Do note what I said above about a good connection and kickass hardware, they're what make the key difference if you want to do a vid featuring up-close sniping. Lots of people, including myself, simply can't attempt shots like that in BF2 because of scope lag.

Apologies to anyone that's seen my other vids, no fresh footage I'm afraid but I haven't been able to play in months so had to use what I already had on the HD.

2:13 in length.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard