Poll

Greenie_Beazinie "Rednecks, poor people, hotheads join the military"

He is Correct37%37% - 17
He is Incorrect62%62% - 28
Total: 45
CommandoRog
+10|6695|USA
Wileyford
Readíng your reply was just like reading my own life history,almost the same,but i got out and stayed in Germany.and no DI time. :-)

To the rest.
Most of the topics here i have an opinion on and could write pages and pages trying to explain to people that have no idea,never been there ,never done that and only believe what they want to.
They live in their own little world and they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Thats why i dont waste my time trying to explain it to little kids, and adults who were never in the military.
If you never were in the military people (THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP).
You think the people in the military are dumb as a box of rocks,well try teaching FDC firing procedures to a rock.
Like i said in my last reply I have met some smart people in the army,some slow,but none stupid...
Enough said.

And Wileyford i was sending you the 4.2 (HighAngle Hell) 11C

.. Queen Of Battle The Infantry..
wileyford
+5|6718
CommandoRog "Splash over CommandoRog, Fire for affect over."
God you guys did work hard, carrying all that gear and setting up and tearing down the tubes. 
Rock on.

Hello Hello Infantry, Queen Of Battle Follow Me...
DocZ
+13|6698|Belgium
You don't need to be crazy to join the military, you just need responsibility.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6782|Atlanta, GA USA

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

I unfortunatly live in the South right now, im from Chicago though so I hate it down here. And I can tell you from first hand experience that a Redneck is basically anyone from the South, especially Alabama and Mississippi, and  Louisiana. Any joke made about the South on Family Guy or any other show is 100% true.
Haha I guess you've never been to Midtown Atlanta.  Quit stereotyping us as all rednecks, asshole.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6848

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Why dont you love me Horseman? I'm so sad...
I think what you said was deliberately inflammatory and I highly doubt you'd say it to my face, or any other serviceman. I really thought you were kidding and said so. If you weren't. Can you envision your Country if it wasn't watched over and protected. I would love to have you list your stats and accomplishments that make you post with such a sense of imagined self importance and superiority.  Have you ever flown any Type of Aircraft at night. If you had done just that alone, Id be impressed and thats just routine shit.

thats about it really.
WiteknighT
+0|6680|Orlando, FL
Horesman.....I've been reading your posts and your mostly right on...you rock man!
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6725|US
The exact quote of the poll is both true and untrue.  Yes, some of the military is made up of poorer, less educated people.  Some are also hotheads.  To classify all military personel as one of these stereotypes is simply wrong and insulting. 

What is wrong with joining the military to benefit yourself, as long as you know what you are getting into?

I know several middle-class, well educated people who plan to join the military, including myself.  Why am I joining the military?  I want the job, and I appreciate my education being paid for. 

I wish that this forum would remain serious and sensible.  People, debate involves attacking the argument, NOT the person arguing!
WiteknighT
+0|6680|Orlando, FL
Whoops...lol i mean Horseman..heh
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824

Horseman 77 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Why dont you love me Horseman? I'm so sad...
I think what you said was deliberately inflammatory and I highly doubt you'd say it to my face, or any other serviceman. I really thought you were kidding and said so. If you weren't. Can you envision your Country if it wasn't watched over and protected. I would love to have you list your stats and accomplishments that make you post with such a sense of imagined self importance and superiority.  Have you ever flown any Type of Aircraft at night. If you had done just that alone, Id be impressed and thats just routine shit.

thats about it really.
It was a throw-away comment. But, yes - i would say it to your face if it makes you that pissed off...
dink[emu]
+0|6668
US Military is full of a bunch of stupid hillbillies, everyone knows this.  If the DoD wanted smart soldiers and not mindless grunts they wouldn't have cut entrace requirments again this year (2005).

I see no reason to join the army, I'm going to college next year and I have alot better stuff to do then get paid $30,000 a year, get a sub-standard education, and take orders from cunt with epitaphs.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6693|Stillwater, Ok

dink[emu] wrote:

US Military is full of a bunch of stupid hillbillies, everyone knows this.  If the DoD wanted smart soldiers and not mindless grunts they wouldn't have cut entrace requirments again this year (2005).

I see no reason to join the army, I'm going to college next year and I have alot better stuff to do then get paid $30,000 a year, get a sub-standard education, and take orders from cunt with epitaphs.
Well enjoy paying for your college with loans.  Once I am out of college I will have 0 debt to deal with thanks to Uncle Sam.  And there are other ways than going full time in the military.  And I am really sick of people bashing the military when they have never seen it from the inside themselves.  I am a US veteran, Full time college student, and am living better than most college students are.  I drive a Lexus IS300 that i saved up for and bought myself, work a part time job but make over 1k a month for me to spend on whatever i feel.  All my tuition is payed for and i have loans that uncle sam is paying.  Some people know how to finance and live descently. Oh and I am only 20.  Still think I am a dumb hillbilly?
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6824
Well! I live in a $50 million dollar house and have 20 bitches ready to service me whenever i want.

LOL, internet.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6693|Stillwater, Ok
Lol aww you want pictures i can do that for you.....its right in my garage.  Just let me know what you want.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard