souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
LOL are you sure ?
SteikeTa
+153|6717|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

souljar wrote:

I meant you but he probably got some too lol.

Idiots that claim i kicked them for shooting me down need to grow up and stop telling lies.

I have never kicked a player for it and never would.

Come to 24/7 Wake island [ukm] and see for yourself.
Me? Hmm, I have been on your server and strangly I don't remember any wopping/ownage by you though. I actually remember flying the ghey10 my self once in your server. Shot you down while you were flying the F35B. Was not actually easy to be honest. But that was a long time ago now.
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
Would like for someone to go and kidnapp souljar. Tked me out of a plane a couple of times some time ago. So I used another account to get back at him. Yes, juvenile, but I really dont care. Every time he is on another server than his, I would go and visit him and either tk him or force him to tk me. But now he`s never on another server than his clan server. Witch I am banned from of course. I am an ahole yes, but it was wonderfull!!!
Was it around the same time as this ?

LOL thats the reason i posted on your video here
SteikeTa
Hehe, yeah! So that is owning me? By tking me out of planes?
Am I still banned by the way?

Edit: You have any idea how irritating it is to get shot out of a plane that you got by luck?

Last edited by SteikeTa (2007-07-21 06:53:41)

souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
I know exactly how irritating it is lol. I was probably getting it don't to me so i done it to you. (pre clan days) no respect

I don't think you will be on the ban-list.

I am gonna clear all my bans today anyways.

Last edited by souljar (2007-07-21 06:59:13)

SteikeTa
Sounds good. Maybe I'll stop by sometime and we can fly for real.... even though I don't play that much anymore.
souljar
+8|6454|Liverpool U.K
kool, i'll go easy on ya then
SteikeTa

souljar wrote:

kool, i'll go easy on ya then
Hehe
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6102|Carnoustie, Scotland
I will flame you for the music, and the fact there wasn't enough killing at the start to get me into it. I quit after 2 minutes. Sorry.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6689|Scotland
link don't wok for me, just takes me to filefront.
SteikeTa

Airwolf wrote:

link don't wok for me, just takes me to filefront.
Yeah, think you just have to watch it on video.google now
7Canada_eh7
That Canadian Guy
+1|6109|Canada eh!
OMG you are an amazing pilot! anyone who reads this, go look at his ratio. i bow down to you . No but seriously you are increadable
SteikeTa
Hehe, thanks for the comments dude.
But there are really fantastic pilots out there who are A LOT better than me. Swe:D, 4ssault, probably zyxor (or how ever it is spelled), Fredshroom/Tjenare;_), Phantom, ZeqTr, Flyjetandkill and so on. Should check out some of their videos as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard