Git.R.Don3
+2|6502
Mines from Larry the Cable guy! woo hoo Git-R-Done!
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6178|Wisconsin
Gamespy gave me my name...
Mr.Warner
+20|6642
Mr.Warner is what I have always used from MUDS >> NetDoom >> Quake >> DukeNuke >> TFC >> Quake II >> StarCraft >> WarCraftII> DiabloII >> HalfLife >> CounterSrike >> BF1942 >> WarCraft III >>  DoomIV>> Quake IV >> F.E.A.R. >> BF2 . . . and I will always be Mr.Warner...

Last edited by Mr.Warner (2007-07-19 17:10:31)

BoD_Driven
+0|6126
I ran with tintin as my tag for eleven years, its dumb but my mates have called me that since early high school. (I'm thirty now with kid)...anyhoo I couldnt get it on bf2 so I had to change it. When bf2 was released my right arm was in a sling as a result of me punching out a window and nearly losing my thumb, which made gaming a little difficult to put it mildly. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me some painkillers that were quite powerful, so I used to turn up to the gaming centre everyday with this messed up hand and would continue to play none the less....and the other gamers called me 'driven' for even being there in the first place. Thus, driven was born.
BoD is from my desert combat clan days...Band of Dudes. defunct now.
Orrish
+4|6126|Liverpool, Merseyside
Well i just thought mine up, i wanted a name that no one else has ever thought of before and i think i have just done that, if you look at my e-mail it's my name with @hotmail.co.uk on it. .
PsyGotic
+1|6236|Netherlands
Mine comes from the clothing brand Psychotic. Got lots of it.
spetsnorz
Banned
+3|6127
just an edited version i made my self of the word spetsnaz
phil-12-12
Banned
+21|6182|c-c-c-Canada
you guys should have names that people will actually remember of... like RD vulx is a good one, but ones that you dont know how to say or that is in a different language or has so mayne damn numbers is hard to remember...
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6348|Belfast
i watch this TV show called Ultimate Force which is based on the SAS
the main character is called Sgt.Henno Garvey
henno was taked
so
henno13
geNius
..!.,
+144|6442|SoCal
Spetsnaz is Russian for hack.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
[AD] Ignetos
+1|6125
I was learning about Rocks in Earth Science at School and then proceeded to play Warcraft in ICT and needed a name to play LAN. I decided to jumbel up the letters from Igneos
CodeBurn3r
+0|6125
used to be Jazza0_0
(every one of my mates had  azza or ozza after teh first letter of their name and mine sounded stupid cause my name starts with T and a chick i knew had Tazza so Tozza.. need i say more lol so i used my last name )
and the 0_0 was a face (well i thought it looked like one and that was 8 years ago before everyone was like 0_o    ^_^ etc etc)

and back to CodeBurn3r, i liked the Matrix, thus Code and i was the only person to have a cd burner at the time so Burner turned into Burn3r and its just been my handle since and i like it

oh and i fooked up my EA account i couldnt remember my password so when i went to use the handle for bf2 when i got it i couldnt so just added my initials to the end.. thus CodeBurn3r_tj  and my first post, and half my life story lol btw i was here before but forgot my account and changed isp's =\
aimless
+166|6125|Texas
"aimless" is a song by my favorite band, C.AARMÉ. It also described my skill when I first started playing pc games.
thebigT11888
Banned
+0|6124
thebigT1185.  well my name's Tyler, so that explains the T, but idk where i got thebig_1185.  ive just had this name for about 4 years now lol
Scottish Mercenary
+2|6123|My cardboard box in Scotland
Mine is what it is because I'm Scottish & i like Mercenaries (the people who get paid to fight not the game,although that was good, any who)

("I'm not drunk, I'm Scottish" funny part of [Adult Swim]'s Robot Chicken )
KtotheIMMY
+513|6763
My name is Kimberly, and my friends typically call me Kimmy... or KtotheIMMY... and for some reason people have a hard time noticing this
lolcakes
Banned
+16|6128

KtotheIMMY wrote:

My name is Kimberly, and my friends typically call me Kimmy... or KtotheIMMY... and for some reason people have a hard time noticing this
welcome back?
KtotheIMMY
+513|6763

lolcakes wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

welcome back?
Thanks...
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
ImaGorilla Im obsessed with the band Gorillaz...so there you go...
oh and on CS  Im Murdock teh emo Gorilla
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6396
Because I'm a komet.

Actually it's just something random I came up with. I thought it sounded alright.. Has been my name since a long while now.

Last edited by Komet.nl (2007-07-23 11:12:38)

GunnerTim
+1|6126|Wisconsin
I picked my name because the name I usually use for gaming was already taken and I couldn't think of anything more clever.  I used to play under the name SneakyTim back in CS:S and multiple oldschool rainbox 6 games.  I had this nasty tendency to sneak up behind people and shoot them in the back.

Also, I'm much better at being the gunner in a helicopter than actually flying...

Last edited by GunnerTim (2007-07-23 11:48:27)

Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6126|So Cal
Mine is my real job title. Yeah I know, lame.  The J is for Josh.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
I just searched the dictionary looking for a supreme word. Found it in Supremacy but everyone calls me Sup so i shortened it.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6367|Louisiana
Mine started off as murdermandance.. the first day you get bf2.. you try to get a name well it was the song playing haha... anyways new computer meant a new name so I shortened it with just |Mu|2dEr| since there are 10,000 murders on bf2..
Nenad1234BGD
+16|6422
I tried out several names that I wanted to use and since all of them were occupied, I just randomly hit numbers in sequence adding the abbreviation of my home town (Belgrade - BGD)... that is how my name was created. In vain, when creating the account, I forgot also to select the right country of origin so I ended up as an american....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard